A certified, proven, and guaranteed home job to make up to $370 per day! You found a great online opportunity, but you still wanted to know “What Is Excel Cash Flow About?” before whipping out credit card purchasing it, right?
If yes, you are in the right place. I was curious as you are at the moment, so I did my due diligence for this honest & unbiased review. Before I show you everything you need to know, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Excel Cash Flow to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me pitching the good parts and hiding the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to know whether a program suits my personality or budget, and you can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Excel Cash Flow together.
What is Excel Cash Flow About?
-Summary of Excel Cash Flow-
Excel Cash Flow was created by a woman called Debbie Jones, and it’s an affiliate marketing program that teaches you how to generate $370 per day by link posting. Since I’ve reviewed 150+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s hype when I see it. Most of the time, they are too good to be true & they probably are.
After digging deep, I found it’s no doubt a scam and it doesn’t deserve your time and money. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will share more evidence and proof below & you can be the judge. Deal?
Inside Excel Cash Flow
Before you access the member’s area, you need to pay a $97 one-time payment. But, if you try to close the landing page, a pop-up window will provide you a downsell with $77 to join Excel Cash Flow. You may try more times to close the landing page since other online sources mentioned that they get it at $27.
Once you get inside, you will be assigned to a personal coach. You will also find the link posting is a dying industry and there is no much training about it. Debbie said that big companies are desperate for people like you and me to post links for them, which is apparently not true.
She even provides the below link calculator to tell you how much you can learn by the links you post each day and every week. This is not the end.
Remember the personal coach that Debbie assigned to you? You can call them if you need one-on-one consultation, but they are trained salesperson who try to sell you more stuff…
- A Free One-On-One Consultation with A Internet Wealth Expert: It’s free, but your personal coach would try to sell you a more expensive program once you make the phone call. S/he will chat with you and ask you some questions to know your financial status so that s/he could give you an overpriced offer. Don’t buy it!
- Wealth Development Certification Program: The same as the previous one, s/he will give you a guarantee that they won’t give up on you unless you give up on yourself. Don’t buy it!!
Their customer support is terrible, here is what I found online from the hopeless members who paid to join Excel Cash Flow.
Who is Excel Cash Flow For?
Debbie the founder or those affiliates who promote Excel Cash Flow to innocent people.
I understand that you may want to make money online as quickly as what Excel Cash Flow claims, but the income won’t just happen overnight with little work on your side.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. For example, you can complete online surveys, watch videos, play games, or read emails to earn $0.01-$15.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs & escaping the rat race is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. I would recommend this platform to help you start building an online business from scratch.
Ugly Truth About Excel Cash Flow
TOP#1 Fake Founder
In the sales video, Debbie mentioned that she got fired and could not make ends meet for her family. But, she found a system that helped her make lots of money before she went broke. Now, she wants to share the system with all of us. I know this story sounds cliché, but people still like shiny objects.
Debbie also provides her photo that she is using a laptop, but in 2020, you know that a simple reverse image search could tell you the ugly truth.
It’s actually a stock photo that everyone could download from stock photo sites for any purpose. I prefer to buy things from someone real on the internet, but it’s rare that I cannot find Debbie’s footprint on any social media platform, which means she is not real.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
Since Debbie is not honest about her real identity, my curiosity forced me to check on the testimonial that she put on the website. You may be fascinated by the story of Luke & Sarah, but Debbie is too lazy to revise the program name.
I am sure that Excel Cash Flow is a copy of Debbie’s previous scammy programs so that she forgot to revise the correct program name.
The photo of the lovely couple is also a stock photo and you can also download it from various stock photo sites.
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
“Making $370 per day, that is $11,470 per month, $135,050 per year” I know it might work in the early era of the internet, but link posting isn’t working anymore and giant companies abandoned this as one of the marketing campaigns.
In 2020, if you still hope to make money online by link posting, I would say the chance is close to zero. You will be better if you find a part-time job in fast-food restaurants.
TOP#4 A Rehashed Version of Other Scams
Tell me your thoughts about the below image, do they look the same to you? It seems like the real creator who made Excel Cash Flow just copy and paste from their previous programs into the new program. The new scam, old trick!
What I Liked About Excel Cash Flow
Normally, I try my best to like things from the programs that I review on my website no matter big or small. In this case, I found nothing. Sorry, Debbie…
Is Excel Cash Flow A Scam?
Yes, it IS no doubt a scam. With fake founder’s information, fake testimonial, misleading claims, and the rehashed version of other scams, I will not recommend Excel Cash Flow to anyone who likes to make money online.
Instead, I prefer to build a website of affiliate marketing with quality content for my readers just like you are reading this review today. If you like my articles, you may come back checking for the latest updates or trying things I recommend here. Once we build trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and the income won’t happen like what Debbie claims in Excel Cash Flow & won’t fall on your lap overnight. It is like any online business that requires hard work, patience, and persistence. If you feel “This is it!” and cannot wait for my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Excel Cash Flow when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson better once you do your online training course inside Wealthy Affiliate. They are the founders of WA and very low-profile. Due to their hard work, Wealthy Affiliate is one platform that is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- There are countless WA success stories since 2005. You can have so many results with one simple Google search, but I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph. Just enjoy them!
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we don’t give out false & misleading claims to make you think making money is easy because we know it’s the opposite. We will offer you powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. It’s like an all-in-one package, so it saves tons of time for affiliate marketing beginners. I will also be your personal coach/mentor!
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel like this is not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket, right? Why not give it a try?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active member’s from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Excel Cash Flow on the first page of Google, so Debbie might shut down the system and re-brands it under new names to keep robbing people’s hard-earned money.
If you meet a program sounds exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I will try my best to write a review to expose them here on my website, so my readers(YOU) will save more time and money on things important.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.