You could be earning up to $2,000 per day or more starting today? Is it real? I know you want to know “What Is Ecom Cash Crusher About?” so you landed on my website, right?
I was curious as you are now, so I did my due diligence searching the website and online resources to write this review. You can make your decision by reading it to the end. Before we start exploring this online business opportunity, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Ecom Cash Crusher, so you won’t see me selling how good it is or pushing you to click a “TRY NOW” button. Instead, I will provide my honest and unbiased thoughts here.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my personality or budget. If yes, I will compare it to my current platform to see which one is better.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so congratulations, you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Ecom Cash Crusher About?
-Summary of Ecom Cash Crusher-
Ecom Cash Crusher was created by a guy called “David”, and it’s a dropshipping training course that teaches you how to make money through it. Dropshipping is a legitimate business model, but it requires higher costs to maintain your business, not to mention the budget of running paid ads.
After digging deep, there are red flags that I have concerns about. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will share enough evidence and proof below & you can be the judges.
Inside Ecom Cash Crusher
Dropshipping is a legitimate business model, and you don’t have the stock burden. You can promote any products on your eStore. If someone buys from your eStore, your partnered wholesalers will arrange the shipments on your behalf.
In theory, the process looks simple and easy, but it takes time to learn every aspect of the business and learn from the mistakes you make.
David gave you a generic training of dropshipping and only focused on the money-making part, and I felt like he just scratched the surface without really digging into every potential problem we might face in the future.
I’ve reviewed 180+ business opportunities, so it looks similar to other scammy programs. The real founders only care about your initial payment, as for the rest, they cannot provide any sort of support.
I will say you can find better and in-depth information online for free than what you would get from Ecom Cash Crusher. Check the below video.
Besides the initial cost at $9, you also get two upsells waiting for you. Both are on the top menu, if you click them by mistake, they will charge to your credit cards automatically. Be careful.
- Premium Ecom Package $197: Training on Facebook Ads to drive traffic to your eStore
- Ecom Cash Crusher Targeted Traffic Booster $196: Training on Google & Bing Ads for more traffic sources
If David knows the importance of traffic generation, why didn’t he include the related training inside the first training course? I keep asking myself and cannot get an answer…
Who Is Ecom Cash Crusher For?
People who like to make money through dropshipping and are not short of budget to run paid ads for more traffic.
If you want to create your first affiliate marketing business instead, you can try this platform that would teach you everything you need to learn. I think it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Ecom Cash Crusher
TOP#1 Fake Testimonials
Since I only know the founder is David something, my curiosity forced me to check whether the testimonials are real. It turns out that those are FAKE.
This lady mentions that she only joined the program for two days but she made $2834 already.
This old man claimed that he achieved $100,000 within two months.
They are both paid actors from Fiverr where you can find freelancers to help you with anything you like. In this case, David paid actors to film videos to back him up, but they are not true.
If this program delivers what it claims, why isn’t everybody doing it right now? Why did David need to hire someone to film fake videos? Why didn’t he find some successful members for this purpose? Maybe, there is never someone who made money through this program?
TOP#2 You Are Sold!
You will be asked to fill out your personal information to get access to the platform, but David will sell your name, phone number, and e-mail address to the 3rd parties.
That’s probably the exact reason why your spam folder is always full, and you cannot think of the root cause. Now, you get the answer and you can be more cautious next time!
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
I am pretty sure that they got your attention by claiming “You could be earning up to $2,000 per day or more starting today?” Raise your hands if I was right again.
It could be possible if you are an Instagram influencer or have a huge following on Facebook. If you just started to make money online today, the chance is close to zero.
Some successful affiliate marketers who made $2,000 a day, but they usually work 10+ every day to check every little thing on their online businesses. There is no such thing that you can make $2,000 starting today… So, is David is lying? That brings us to my next point!
TOP#4 No Income Guarantee
In their earnings disclaimer, David says “Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in this product. Examples in these materials are not to be taken as a promise or guarantee of earnings.”
It sounds like David is being completely honest in his earning disclaimer instead of telling us on the landing page, which makes it very unethical.
I prefer not to hand over my money on a program that doesn’t deliver what it claims to keep myself out of trouble later on.
What I Liked About Ecom Cash Crusher
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Ecom Cash Crusher through ClickBetter, you are able to request a refund within the first 60 days if you are not 100% satisfied with the program. They won’t ask you a word.
Therefore, you need to consider a money-back guarantee for digital products you like to purchase next time in order to keep your hard-earned money safe. Deal?
Is Ecom Cash Crusher A Scam?
Yes, I will say Ecom Cash Crusher is a scam. With fake testimonials, misleading claims, selling your privacy, no income guarantee, you will spend more money than you can ever make back. Therefore, I won’t recommend anyone to try Ecom Cash Crusher.
Instead of joining a program that never delivers what it claims, I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers. If they like my articles, they would come back checking my latest posts, bookmarking my website into the browser, or trying things I recommend here. In the long run, they might become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
However, the process does take some time to see positive results, and the income won’t happen or fall on your lap overnight. It’s like any other real job that needs your hard work, patience, and persistence. If it sounds nice to you & you feel excited, feel free to check my alternative to make money online below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Ecom Cash Crusher when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- There are tons of Wealthy Affiliate success stories since 2005. You can find a lot by one simple Google search, but I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph. Enjoy them!
- We don’t make money through your private data. What we are doing here is to help you build an online business & you can make money through it.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think that making money online is easy because we know things won’t go in that direction.
- There is no income limit once you start building your affiliate marketing website, and you get all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE by the below link without credit card detail needed, so if it’s not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your wallet. Why not give it a try?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.