Let me guess, you think you found a system that could bring you easy money, but you are still wondering “What Is Easy Retired Millionaire About?” Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place to know everything before you take out your credit card and purchase the program. I will reveal all my findings, and you are able to make the decision by reading this review to the end.
Before we start exploring more about this system, I would like to tell you something.
- I am not referring to this system to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how good this system is without telling you all the major downsides I found.
- This review is also my method to examine whether Easy Retired Millionaire suits my budget & my personality, and I will try my best to keep it honest & unbiased.
- Checking things online saves time and money just like you are reading my review today. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep this system together.
What is Easy Retired Millionaire About?
-Summary of Easy Retired Millionaire-
Easy Retired Millionaire is an affiliate marketing training program that helps you make $35k per month with only 12 clicks to set up the whole system. Once you set up the system, it would run on autopilot & you can sit back waiting for money to flow in.
After reviewing 100+ business opportunities on my website, I got concerned if there are “easy”, “millionaire” or “secrets” as part of the program names. “Easy Retired Millionaire” makes me skeptical and my curiosity forced me to dig out more red flags. I will provide more details further down.
Inside Easy Retired Millionaire
Once you pay $47 to join Easy Retired Millionaire, you will get access to member’s area. Here are some you are going to see inside the program.
- Step 01: The Emergency Cash Generator
- Step 02: Facebook Article Sharing
- Ebook 01: 7 Secrets of Affiliate Marketing
- Ebook 02: Power of Article Marketing
- Ebook 03: Affiliate Directories
- Tools and Updates: another ebooks published in 2013 & 2014
After browsing inside the member’s area, I cannot say that I am happy buying this program since the training is literally outdated and not working anymore in 2020.
The magic behind all these hypes & claims is affiliate marketing. Don’t get me wrong here, affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model.
It is to promote others’ products to earn commissions without creating your own products. It gets popular since the last decade, and the market will keep growing for the next decade!
Who is Easy Retired Millionaire For?
No one… Sorry, Chris. If this is the first time for you to try making money online, I would say GPT sites are a better option to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks.
But, if you are talking about serious money to replace your 9-5 jobs, I would suggest building an online business & I will share my alternative in one minute.
Ugly Truth About Easy Retired Millionaire
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
In the sales video, the narrator mentioned the below couple as the founder of this system and his wife taking a vacation in an exotic country. But, what I found online is that this is actually a stock photo that everyone could buy easily.
Hiding the real identities of the real owners of Easy Retired Millionaire probably means they are doing something illegally and unethically. If you created such a lucrative system to make good money, what would be the reasons that you don’t show your names and faces to the world?
If this is a lucrative system to help you generate money with only 12 clicks of your mouse, why isn’t everybody doing it right now? Since the information about the founders is fake, I went checking on the testimonials, which brings us to my next point!
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
You probably guess what I am going to say for the testimonials, yes, the testimonials are also fake. They are actors from Fiverr when you can find freelancing services to build your online business, so you don’t have to do all by yourself.
Why didn’t Chris request real members to share their experiences about making money through Easy Retired Millionaire? The reason might be that there are no real people whoever made money through this system, right?
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
- All from no more than 12 clicks of your mouse?
- Is now 100%AUTOMATED?
- The system lets you simply CLICK and sit back.
- I am talking about helping ordinary people climb out of poverty and into that top 1%
First of all, what I know from other successful affiliate marketers is that they usually work 10+ hours per day to keep creating quality content. There is no such thing that you can sit back and watch the money pour in your bank accounts. Other similar programs have the same claims that are proven scams, so please stay away from this program as far as possible.
What I Liked About Easy Retired Millionaire
Nothing I like about this program… Normally, I will try my best to pick one thing or two from any programs that I review here on my website. Unfortunately, all the evidence told me not to like Easy Retired Millionaire. Sorry, Chris…
Is Easy Retired Millionaire A Scam?
I won’t call it a scam since it does get generic training courses, but it’s not the program that I would recommend anyone who is interested in making money online.
If you like to build an online business, I would recommend building your websites with quality content to run an affiliate marketing business.
This is old I know but it is still working in this decade. It does take some time to see positive results. Most people fail to make money online because they look for quick money and do not have the correct mindset.
Building a website to provide value & help to your readers is the key factor in your online success, and you will get a stable income stream online by doing so. If you feel excited and can’t wait to build your own website, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Easy Retired Millionaire when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you participate in the training courses inside WA.
- There are many success stories since 2005, and you can do your researches online. I’ve handpicked some most inspiring & motivating stories in the next paragraph, check them below.
- On WA, we don’t promise false & misleading claims to make you join us in the first place. Instead, we will let you know that building your online business does require hard work, patience, and persistence. The money won’t fall on your lap overnight.
- You can start WA for FREE without credit card details needed. If you don’t feel like joining WA after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. But, I am sure you will love WA as I do, and I will be your personal coach to guide you on the right track inside WA.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.