Making $379 per day through a video-making system on autopilot? Yes, I am talking about Easy Cash Club. In this review, you will learn “What Is Easy Cash Club About?” to make your final decision.
Before we start, I like to tell you something.
- If there are “easy”, “cash”, or “secret” as part of program names, I would be very cautious about what it is pitching and doing lots of online researches.
- I am not referring you to join Easy Cash Club to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling only the good parts & hiding the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, if it beats the platforms that I use, I would consider switching.
- Checking things online saves time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Easy Cash Club About?
-Summary of Easy Cash Club-
Easy Cash Club is created by Steve Johnson, and this is an affiliate marketing system to help you make money online through video marketing. Even you are a total newbie. This sounds too good to be true and they probably are most of the time.
After digging deep into the system, I found some red flags that pushed me away from this money-making system. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will provide you evidence and proof below & you can be the judges.
Inside Easy Cash Club
According to Chris, the software he created could help you make videos as quickly as possible, then you can upload those videos into your YouTube channels to earn commissions through Google AdSense.
He also said that you only need 30 minutes every day to make videos, upload to YouTube to earn $379 on autopilot.
However, the videos made by the software doesn’t include any footage. The software only allows you to input text and stock images to make videos like slideshows with a robotic voice cover.
Ask yourself, if you are searching for some information on YouTube, will you watch these kinds of low-quality videos? If the answer is no, you probably should avoid Easy Cash Club.
YouTube is the second largest search engine next to Google, and they are getting smarter and smarter each day. They both have many customers who spend lots of money to attract a targeted audience, so they know very well they cannot abuse the system by approving low-quality channels just like what Chris tried to sell in by his system.
It’s just like running an affiliate marketing website that you need to create quality content(here videos) for your subscribers consistently. The slideshow-like videos won’t make you any better than where you are right now, so you probably need to find other legitimate video marketing programs to guide you better on the right path.
Who Is Easy Cash Club For?
To earn money from YouTube, you need to learn how to make quality videos too. Based on what I saw from Easy Cash Club, it’s not the system that will help you achieve the goal. Therefore, I don’t think it’s suitable for anyone who wants to make money online.
Ugly Truth About Easy Cash Club
TOP#1 Fake Founder
The website is presented by a guy called “Steve Johnson”. He was an engineer before he created this video marketing system which made him lots of money overnight, so he wanted to share with everyone just for $37.
However, if you google “Steve Johnson”, there would be not much information about him unless you google his name and this program.
If his money-making system does deliver what he claims, he should be famous right now and have social media accounts to communicate with his fans & followers, right? What is the reason you think that we cannot find his footprint online?
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
The testimonial part of this system didn’t make any sense to me, but I still proceed with simple reverse image research to know whether they are true or not.
Look what I got, they are actually stock photos that everyone can purchase from various stock photo sites to fake it.
I also found that Steve also offers you an affiliate program so that you can help to promote it to people who like to make money online.
If this system makes you lots of money as promised, why Chris is willing to pay affiliates to promote it?
Or, if you sign up and join it to make money quickly & easily, what would be the reason you waste time promoting Easy Cash Club to earn commissions? Right?
TOP#3 No Income Guarantee
Although Chris claims that you can make $379 or more by making videos through his system, what I found in the earning disclaimer of Easy Cash Club is the opposite.
Here is directly from the earning disclaimer:
“Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, their ideas, and techniques. We do not purport this as a get rich scheme.”
Basically, it told us that there is no income guarantee using this system which contradicts to what Chris presented about the system at first. It’s just making me skeptical about the whole thing.
What I Liked About Easy Cash Club
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase this system through ClickBank by mistake, you can request a refund within 60 days after purchase. If you are considering purchasing this system, I suggest you don’t do it. I will share my alternative to make money online in one minute!
Is Easy Cash Club A Scam?
Hmm… it is not technically a scam, but it’s also not the type of program that I am willing to recommend to my readers. With fake founder’s information, fake testimonial, and no income guarantee, it pushed my away from it and I hope you could make a good decision now.
Instead of making money online through get-rich-quick schemes or done-for-you systems, I like to make money by running an affiliate marketing website. It’s to share your knowledge or passion about things you like and create quality content for your readers.
For me, I like making money online, so I write content about this niche & this is probably the reason why you are reading my review today. If you like my review, you may come back checking my other posts or trying things I recommend here. Once we build trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers in the long run.
To be completely honest with you, the process takes some time to see positive results & it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence. The more time and effort you input into an online business, the more chances you are going to see your online success. If you feel super excited about my alternative, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Easy Cash Club when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will know Kyle & Carson better once you do your training inside Wealthy Affiliate. They are low-profile and down-to-earth kind of guys. With their endeavors, Wealthy Affiliate becomes a platform that is always “over-deliver” & “under-promise.” I LOVE it!
- There are many WA success stories since 2005 after Kyle and Carson launched this platform. You can do one simple Google search to have tons of results, but I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph. Enjoy!
- In the Affiliate Marketing industry, there is no earning limit from your website. The more time and effort you spend on building your online business, the more positive results you are going to see.
- You get all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers you a FREE trial without credit card detail required. If you feel this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a dime from your wallet. Why not give it a try?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.