You feel excited when you find an automated system that claims to make you $100,000 online, but you scared that you might get scammed and wanna know “What Is Earn Easy Commissions About?” Am I right?
I personally dislike there are “easy”, “secret”, or “millionaire” as parts of any program names because most of them are proven scams here on my website, so you should try to avoid joining them before you fully understand them.
Before I proceed further to show you all my findings, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program just to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good the program is without telling you the biggest problem that I found. What you will get is based on my due diligence, and it will be an honest & unbiased review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, and you can make your decision by reading this review to the end.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my article today. Congratulations.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Earn Easy Commissions About?
-Summary of Earn Easy Commissions-
Product Name: Earn Easy Commissions
Founders: Chuck Nguyen
Product Type: A Done-For-You Affiliate Marketing Program
Price: Free to join, $1000 for VIP partner, hidden costs
Rating: 25 / 100
Earn Easy Commissions is created by Chuck Nguyen, and this is a program where you are able to earn commissions by an automated system without doing the hard work on your side. I don’t like an automated system to help you generate online income since it’s possible to lose all your business if they disappear one day. It’s also not the kind of program that I would recommend to anyone who wants to make money online.
After digging deep, I found that this program is nothing but a pyramid scheme in disguise. You need to sell as many VIP memberships as possible to maximize your earning potential. Let me show you more detail further down, and you can be the judges!
Inside Earn Easy Commissions
- Free Membership: You earn $1 per qualified lead and $100 for each VIP partner referral.
- Pro Membership: You get everything that includes in Free membership, but you need to purchase GetResponse(autoresponder) & ClickMagick(Marketing performance tracking tool) through Chuck’s affiliate links. The commissions you get at Pro membership is the same as a free membership.
- VIP Partner: You need to pay $1,000 to become a VIP partner, and this is what Chuck kept mentioning about in his videos because he makes the most from people who purchase it. You earn $1.2 per qualified lead and $500 for each VIP partner referral. You can either pay $1,000 once or $100 per month, but I won’t suggest you do so.
Side note: A qualified lead means your referrals confirmed their email addresses and activated & logged into their accounts. Also, they must be from any of these 5 countries: US, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
The training of Earn Easy Commissions got 5 steps & one bonus to teach you how this program works and the basics of affiliate marketing.
- Step 1: How to Get Started
- Step 2: Grab Your Referral Link of Earn Easy Commissions
- Step 3: Maximize Your Earnings by joining VIP partners($1,000, upsell)
- Step 4: Zero to $10K Journey(the mindset & personal improvement)
- Step 5: Check Your Referrals
- BONUS: List Building System(Chuck’s 6-Figure System $97, another upsell)
You will find there are three tools that come with Earn Easy Commissions, but they are either low quality or not effective enough to run your advertising campaigns. I will prefer to make those with Canva or Promorepublic, both are good platforms to let you splash your creativity.
- Email Swipes
- Banner Ads
- Facebook Images
Chuck does provide three types of support if you have your questions about this program.
- FAQ page
- Raise a support ticket to Earn Easy Commissions support team
- If you join Earn Easy Commissions by Chuck’s affiliate links, you may contact him directly for help.
Who Is Earn Easy Commissions For?
Experienced affiliate marketers who is not short of money to promote a very expensive membership.
If you just started searching for ways to make money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. For example, you can do online surveys, watch videos, play games, or read emails to earn $0.05 – $5.
If replacing your 9-5 job & escape the rat race, an online business is what you need to build what you want. In this case, I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate, Project 24 by Income School or Solo Build It!
Ugly Truth About Earn Easy Commissions
TOP#1 A Pyramid Scheme In Disguise
According to Wikipedia, “a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.” Doesn’t that sound familiar to you? Earn Easy Commissions!
If you look closely for the best way to get the most earning by Earn Easy Commissions, you would know that you need to recruit as many new members as possible to buy VIP partners, instead of selling legitimate & quality affiliate products.
There are two famous & notorious pyramid schemes in the past, but both of them were being forced to shut down by FTC, Digital Altitude and MOBE(My Online Business Education). They both used the same method as what Chuck told you to do. So, your online business might be shut down by the authority one day, just like Digital Altitude & MOBE.
TOP#2 An Automated System
“Anyone includes complete beginners can make their first $100,000 online…Using an automated, done for you system that does all the work and all the selling for you.” Sounds amazing, right?
To be honest, I am not a big fan of any automated system that claims to make you money online. For beginners, you need to learn the process of building your online business, instead of depending on a done-for-you system. What if Chuck decides to stop this system? Your online business also disappears too?
A better option here is to learn from a legitimate platform that guides you step by step about how to create your online business, how to do good SEO & keyword researches to drive organic traffic to your site, how to run paid ads to maximize your earning potential. A platform that I do recommend is this one where I learned everything and built my niche website from scratch.
TOP#3 Hidden Costs
Although you are able to make commissions as a free member, there are other costs the Chuck didn’t mention in his sales video.
- VIP Partner Upsell ($1,000)
- GetResponse membership ($15/month)
- ClickMagick membership ($17/month)
- Paid traffic ($$$)
It’s easy to exceed hundreds or thousands if you get all in the same month, and it’s better to tell us all those untold costs before we join Earn Easy Commissions, which makes this program unethical.
What I Liked About Earn Easy Commissions
TOP#1 Chuck Is Real!
Unlike other online scams that using fake founder’s information to fool you, Chuck is a real person. You are able to find him on various social media, and I love his YouTube channel the most.
If you are not sure who he is or want to know more about him, I would say checking his YouTube channel & watch one or two of his videos. His business partner, Andy, featured in the videos, and they talked about tips for online marketing.
TOP#2 Earn Commissions As A Free Member
If you only join this program as a free member, you still can make commissions by promoting this program.
Although the most earning potential comes from getting people to join as VIP partners as you do, you can still earn $1 per qualified lead and $100 per VIP partner sale.
Is Earn Easy Commissions A Scam?
Chuck made it technically less scammy by providing generic training videos, I won’t say Earn Easy Commissions is a scam, but I will describe it as a pyramid scheme in disguise. The reason is simple. You earn the most commissions through recruiting members to purchase the memberships as you do, mostly VIP partners.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my articles today. Once you find my articles useful and helpful, you will come back for my latest updates or try things I recommend here. You will become my followers/customers in the long run.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and it won’t happen overnight. It’s the same as any other business in the real world that needs your hard work, patience, and persistence for your online success. If you feel super excited about my alternative to make money online, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Earn Easy Commissions when you can get everything of affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You won’t need to promote Wealthy Affiliate but any niche you have passions. Since you are promoting things you love, it won’t give you a feeling that you are working. You will feel like you are having fun when you are promoting things you like and won’t give up in the first 6 months.
- Instead of giving you an automated system, we will give you step by step training courses to guide you in the right direction of running your own affiliate marketing business. I will also be your personal coach/mentor inside Wealthy Affiliate, so see you there.
- Except for the domain name you need to purchase for your website, there is no cost you need to cover.
- Wealthy Affiliate does have a free 7-day trial without your credit card detail. After 7 days, if you feel it’s not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account. But I am sure that you will LOVE WA as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Earn Easy Commissions on the first page of Google, but it redirected me to another website. I cannot help but thinking that Chuck re-branded the whole system under new name. If you are using Chuck’s new program, don’t hesitate to let me know your feedback, I would love to know that.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
4 thoughts on “What Is Earn Easy Commissions About?”
I’m amazed that you manage to find these programs that were all the rage 10 – 15 years ago, and I’m even more amazed that they are still in existence today and signing up new customers (presumably)!
There was such a lot of press 5 or so years ago about pyramid schemes (about the time of the Bernie Madoff scam) that I’m honestly amazed that someone would own and operate a pyramid type program today.
I guess they’re thinking they can make a load of money off people new to working online so that when they’re closed down they already have a good chunk of change in the bank.
Amazing (shaking head in wonder)
Yes, the internet is full of scams and pyramids today, so I kinda feel it’s my duty to share my opinions for those programs, no matter whether they still exist or died.
A pyramid scheme is no good for everyone, only the founder can make money at all members’ expenses. That’s why there are still some pyramid schemes survive today because they try to steal money as much as possible from the innocent people’s pockets.
I believe making money online is possible if you follow the legitimate guide from some legitimate platforms such as Wealthy Affiliate, not sure you’ve ever heard from it? I think it’s the best place for everyone who is interested in online businesses.
Another very good and thorough review. Although I am glad that Chuck is real, I do not like pyramid schemes. I also don’t like that members are asked to purchase a GetResponse and ClickMagic tool with his affiliate links, which will make him even more money of you.
If the best way to make money with Earn Easy Commissions is by referring others and getting more members to sign up, that’s just a pain in the neck … asking others to sign up for something they may not even be inerested in.
It does not look like “easy” money to me. I think it is better to build your own website and business instead of buying a “done for you” system that may one day disappear. You have no control over “done for you” systems, but you have control over your own websites.
Thanks for your feedback. 🙂 Glad you like my review today.
I agree with you, it’s better to build a website on ourselves instead of buying a done-for-you system that claims to make quick money. If it got shutdown one day, your online business collapses too. It’s not worth the time and money.
It cannot beat my current platform, Wealthy Affiliate, so I will stick to WA and write as many reviews as possible to find one that is competitive to it.