Weird online trick discovered by an 8-year-old girl makes $490,600? You must find this, but you keep wondering “What Is Discover The Plan?” and what is the magic behind the platform? Right?
If yes, you are in the right place. I was curious as you are right now, so I did my due diligence to write this review. You can make your own decision by reading it to the end. Before we start exploring this program, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join Discover The Plan today, so you won’t see me selling how good it is without telling you my honest & unbiased thoughts.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or my personality. If it’s better than the platform I am currently using, I will consider switching.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today. Congratulations, you are on the right track to make money online.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Discover The Plan?
-Summary of Discover The Plan-
Discover The Plan is just like online scams that claim you could make money quickly without telling you how the system works. I know one thing or two about online marketing, so I know the platforms with the same claims are proven online scams in the end. Most of the time, they are just too good to be true.
After digging deep, I found some major red flags about this platform, and I suggest you stay away from this platform as far as possible. There are many legitimate & reliable platforms to guide you on how to make money online, but Discover The Plan is definitely not one of them.
Inside Discover The Plan
Basically, the founder’s intent of Discover The Plan is to get you paying $97 with the potential to get-rich-quick then they run away. The sales page and the video is full of overhypes and misleading claims that novice affiliate marketers easily fall on the traps.
After you pay $97 for a platform, you will find out you are actually purchasing another program called “My Ecom Club program” which is a training course to help you run an e-commerce business online. It technically has legitimate training courses, but the problem is the cost of My Ecom Club.
To get the full access to the program, you might need to prepare another $1,997 without the guarantee to get the investment back, let alone the profits.
Who Is Discover The Plan For?
If this is your first time checking how to make money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. For example, do online surveys, watch videos, play games, or read emails.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs & escape from the rat race is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. You can check my top#1 recommendation to guide you on this.
Ugly Truth About Discover The Plan
TOP#1 Fake Owner
I cannot find anything related to Ron Porter on Google unless I put his name with “Discover The Plan” together, which means this is not a real name in most cases.
They hide the real identities to escape the negative reviews(mine included) and not be punished by the authority. Since the founder info is not true, my curiosity forced me to check the testimonials which bring us to my next point.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Just like other online scams, Discover The Plan also hired actors from a website called Fiverr to film fake testimonials. Let’s see the below image from the website.
The actors often charge you by the length of your scripts, and the best ones will advise you how to revise the scripts to make them more appealing to get your 5-star ratings.
So, why didn’t Ron request some of the most successful members to back him up? Hmm…maybe there is never someone who ever made money through this platform, right?
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
“Weird online trick discovered by 8-year-old girl makes $490,600” sounds amazing! But, based on what I learned from affiliate marketing, things are not that easy like this.
If you are running affiliate marketing business a few years or you have millions of followers on social media, it’s highly possible that you could achieve the same success.
However, if you just start making money online, it does take some time to see the money flow into your bank account. And, I also find the below in their disclaimer if you scroll down the bottom of the website.
“8 Year Old Girl Mentioned Is Not A Client Of This Product Or Program. She’s Just An Example Of Someone Using The Same Business Model. Results Not Typical, Implied Or Guaranteed Obviously.“
The girl’s story in the sales video is nothing but a lie…
What I Liked About Discover The Plan
Nothing I like about this program. Sorry, Ron. Normally, I pick up one thing that I love from the platforms that I review, no matter how small it is. But, in this case, I found nothing.
Is Discover The Plan A Scam?
In my opinion, yes, it’s a scam, so I won’t recommend it to anyone who is interested in making money online. You should avoid it too.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my articles today. If you like my content, you might come often back for the latest updates or try things I recommend here. It’s inevitable that you become my loyal fans/followers/customers in the long run.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take time to see positive results and it also takes hard work, patience, and persistence for your online success. If you are still with me & feel super excited about my alternative to make money online, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Discover The Plan when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle & Carson. They are both down-to-earth and low-profile, and you can tell that when you do your training inside WA. I will be your personal coach/mentor once you join WA, so see you on the other side.
- There are tons of success stories of WA since 2005, you are able to get a lot with a simple Google search. But, I’ve handpicked for you in the next paragraph, so you don’t have to. You may find the inspiration & motivation that guide you to your online success.
- We don’t give you false & misleading claims that you can get rich quick because we all know that it won’t happen or fall on your lap overnight. Instead, we will guide you on the right track with powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel that WA is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account. Why not give yourself a chance to try Wealthy Affiliate that might lead you to financial freedom? Ask yourself.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Discover The Plan on the first page of Google. The founder might shutdown the website when he has countless negative reviews against the program, so he can re brand & relaunch under new names. If you meet a program sounds like this, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I will try my best to take a look and write my review to keep everyone safe. OK?
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.