What Is Digital Veteran Blueprint? A seemingly good opportunity to work from home banking $5,484.46+ per day? If you land on my site to get the truth, you’ve come to the right place.
I was curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write a Digital Veteran Blueprint review to help you make up your mind. You will get enough information to know what’s inside, how it works, pros & cons, and the alternative once you read it to the end.
Before we start exploring this business opportunity, I like to promise you something first.
I am NOT referring you to buying an expensive membership package to make my commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is without showing all the red flags I found.
This review aims to examine whether it delivers or is under-promise, so what you get is an honest and unbiased review today. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Digital Veteran Blueprint?
-Summary of Digital Veteran Blueprint-
Product Name: Digital Veteran Blueprint
Founders: Josh Snyder
Product Type: A sales funnel to another pyramid scheme in disguise
Price: Free + up to $27,500
Rating: 0 / 100
Digital Veteran Blueprint claims that you could work from home banking $5,484.46+ per day, which sounds too good to be true & it probably is. It’s actually a sales funnel to OPM Wealth that is close to a pyramid scheme in disguise, and it even encourages people to get a loan if they don’t have enough budget to purchase their membership packages.
After digging deep, there is nothing about Digital Veteran Blueprint but many promotions to OPM Wealth. I won’t take one step further to try it myself, and I won’t recommend you to try it too. Don’t take my words just now. Let me show you more details I found so that you can be the judges yourself. Shall we?
Inside Digital Veteran Blueprint
Once you join Digital Veteran Blueprint, you will get a 29-page ebook that how Josh makes his way through. The first 1/3 of the ebook shows his story that he didn’t like his job, so he decided to start his own online business.
The rest of the book shows some generic content, and it didn’t show us what to do to make $5,484.46+ per day. What you will get is merely an idea to promote another expensive item to make commissions, but you don’t know that you will promote OPM Wealth, a pyramid scheme in disguise.
You will be required to answer a questionnaire to really help you start your online business. The questionnaire includes the below:
- Your name
- How you make money?
- What are your main goals for an online business?
- Will your current situation helps you reach your goals?
- If you are aware people are making real money online
- How much money would change your life?
- How much are you making?
- Your current credit score
- Would you be willing to do a testimonial if you make money with Josh?
- Your phone number
Once you complete all the questions, they will bring you to another webinar. That’s when you know what OPM Wealth is, and they explain how they fix your credit score to get you a loan to purchase expensive membership packages.
Who Is Digital Veteran Blueprint For?
Only Josh Snyder and the OPM Wealth owner can get the most from it.
If you just start making money online, don’t fall into those seemingly good business opportunities. They won’t help you make a dime online but cost you more money step by step. Those GPT sites are a good start if you like to turn the daily online activities into a few bucks.
If you like to make $200+ per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. While there are many legitimate platforms in the affiliate marketing industry, this particular one helps me make my first commissions in less than one year. If I can do this, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Digital Veteran Blueprint
TOP#1 Josh Snyder
It’s normal for individuals to protect personal information online, but it’s abnormal to protect the founder’s information from the official website. The question is who Josh Snyder is? The narrator in the sales video.
The first few Josh Snyder shown on my search results are an American actor, a barker and easy meal planner, and the Founder & CEO of The Niva Labs.
None of them is connected to Digital Veteran Blueprint. If you create a program that brings people $5,484.46+ per day, would you hide your face and real identity?
TOP#2 A Pyramid In Disguise
The second question is what is OPM Wealth? OPM Wealth is nothing but an affiliate marketing program that sells you extremely expensive membership packages, ranging from $2,000 to $27,500. Yes, paying $27,500 for one membership.
They name each package after Greek names, so you feel powerful when you promote them. Tell me, will you pay $2,000 just to be eligible for earning your commissions? If you wish to earn more, you need to purchase higher memberships to make more commissions.
- Hermes $2,000
- Apollo $5,000
- Athena $8,500
- Poseidon $14,500
- Zeus $27,500
OPM Wealth reminds me of two notorious pyramid schemes in history, MOBE & Digital Altitude. They both got shut down by FTC, and OPM Wealth may become FTC’s next target. So, it’s better to keep yourself out of trouble from joining a problematic program, am I right?
If you don’t believe Digital Veteran Blueprint or OPM Wealth is a scam, you may watch the below YouTube to understand the concept.
TOP#3 Get A Loan?
Since the investment cost so much higher from the beginning, the OPM Wealth owner encourages people to get a loan to purchase them.
How do they know your financial status? Remember the questionnaire you complete with the ebook you get. They will advise you how much you should start based on the information you provided. A cunning move…
What I Liked About Digital Veteran Blueprint
Normally I try my best to pick up one positive thing or two from the products or platforms I review. Unfortunately, I got nothing to like today.
Is Digital Veteran Blueprint A Scam?
Yes, it is a scam to promote a pyramid scheme in disguise. Unlike promoting expensive membership packages to make money at victim’s expenses, I choose to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content.
I will structure my articles with good SEO & keyword research to rank them higher on search engines so that people will have more chances to land on my site ahead of others.
If they like my sharing and find value, they may purchase the products via my links. Here come my earning potentials.
The process sounds easy as a pie, but it does take lots of time and effort to see your positive results. The online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side. The harder you are willing to put on your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you like to pursue to escape the rat race, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Digital Veteran Blueprint when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month OR $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.