You came across a program that makes you $3,000 per month with little work, but you cannot resist the thought of “What Is Deadbeat Super Affiliate About?” & want to know whether it is a scam or not. Am I right?
It sounds too good to be true, which makes me getting skeptical about everything it claims. Before I start sharing all my findings, I want to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Deadbeat Super Affiliate to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me only selling how good the program is without telling you the major downsides I found. You can expect an honest & unbiased review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or the method it claims could help me build my online business better than the one I am currently using. I did my own diligence and lots of researches online, so you can make the decision by reading this article to the end.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, and this is also the first step to filter out the bad ones & handpick the best one for yourself. So, congratulations, your hard-earned money is safe and secure in your pocket.
Without further ado, let’s get started and dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Deadbeat Super Affiliate About?
-Summary of Deadbeat Super Affiliate-
Deadbeat Super Affiliate is created by Dan Brock with 23 videos with a total of over 5 hours of training content. You will learn the basics of affiliate marketing and build your own website to run an affiliate marketing business.
As I dug deeper, I found there are red flags about this program, and I won’t recommend to anyone who is interested in making money online. For the reasons, read on to find out more!
Inside Deadbeat Super Affiliate
Once you pay $17, you will get access to Deadbeat Super Affiliate Program. It’s a training course that walks you through the basic knowledge of how to set up your website, how to create videos and backlinks building.
Deadbeat Super Affiliate Program $17
Here is the list of 23 training videos, overall speaking, what you got by $17 is above average considering the quality of the content.
1. Register for an Affiliate Network
2. Choosing a Market
3. More Niche Research
4. The 60-Second Competition Check
5. Register your Hosting and Domain
6a. Installing WordPress for “Deadbeats
6b. Addon Domain Setup
7. Basic WordPress Optimization
8. Installing “The Deadbeat Theme
9. Adding an Article
10. Inserting Affiliate Links
11.“Stage 1” Link Building
12. Customizing “The Deatbeat Theme”
13. About Me
14. Adding More Articles
15. Advanced Link Building
16. Introduction to Video
17a. Creating a Video with VideoMakerFX
17b. Using a Voice Actor in your Videos
17c. Creating a Video of Yourself
18. Uploading you First Video
19. YouTube Channel Optimization
20. Buying YouTube Views
21. Distributing you Video to Other Networks
22. Mass Link Blasting for Non-YouTube Video Sites
23. Final Thoughts
Once you finish this training, you will get the below ideas to start your online business.
- Build your website
- Create your videos & upload on YouTube
- Backlink your YouTube videos & your website
Even when you are not finished Deadbeat Super Affiliate Program, Dan starts selling you four other products(AKA. upsells) to make you buy more from him, which means more extra costs.
Deadbeat Traffic Blaster $27
A software that Dan created to boost the traffic from Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr without you lifting your fingers. Sounds too good to be true again…
It’s also an article spinning software that helps you create thousands of unique content and drip feeds” it out for up to two full years without any effort from you…
The Deadbeat Millionaire $47
Dan’s done-for-you system that shows you profitable niche ideas, keywords, and pre-written & ready-to-use content. But, if you can buy this program from Dan with $47, meaning everyone whoever pays $47 can get the exact same stuff as you have, right? Do you think Google still likes replicate content in 2020?
Instant Affiliate Site Builder $97
Inside the 3rd upsells from Dan, you will find 20 pre-made websites that will bring you lots of traffic. But, the same concern from the previous upsell.
You get these 20 pre-made websites by paying $97, everyone has the same budget can have them too. Do you think Google is not smarter than us?
Deadbeat University $67/ per month
It will be frustrating when you have questions about your online business but don’t know who can help you. By paying $67 per month, you get access to Deadbeat University and get the support from Dan himself & the community.
Who Is Deadbeat Super Affiliate For?
Affiliate marketing beginners, of course. If you know one thing or two about affiliate marketing, it’s easy to tell that Dan is targeted towards beginners. You may check Dan’s YouTube channel to know more about this program before purchasing it.
For advanced marketers, you should have learned everything from Deadbeat Super Affiliate. I would recommend the below options to master paid ads only if you have tons of money.
Ugly Truth About Deadbeat Super Affiliate
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
You make $3,000 or $11,461 in ONE month by this training! I know it sounds appealing. For experienced affiliate marketers who have millions of followers on social media, it’s not that difficult to achieve this stage. But, if you just started to try making money online, it would be impossible to make that amount of money in one month.
What I know from other successful affiliate marketers is that they all work 10+ a day to keep their online business going smoothly. They try hard to produce high-quality written content and video to provide people value & support. I’ve never heard that they could sit back & relax and watch the money flow in.
A backlink is a link from some other websites (the referrer) to that web resource (the referent), according to Wikipedia. Online marketers used to follow this technique around 2000 to make Google think it’s a popular site & people like it, so the website ranking would rise.
Google’s algorithm has one major update & several minor updates per year, so the rule doesn’t work anymore. So, if you listen to what Dan teaches in the video, Google might rank your website at the bottom of the internet. Be careful!
TOP#3 Upsells/One Time Offers(OTOs)
After paying $17 to get access to the platform, you will hit upsells after going through the training videos. For beginners, it might be confusing since you have no clue about what to do for your online business and you may find there are so many uncertainties. It’s normal, I’ve been through the same process you are right now.
I would rather Dan mentioned all the upsells in the sales video to make you aware of the extra costs, instead of luring you to join Deadbeat Super Affiliate with $17 only.
- Deadbeat Traffic Blaster $27
- The Deadbeat Millionaire $47
- Instant Affiliate Site Builder $97
- Deadbeat University $67/ per month
If you like to have the whole set of products from Dan, you may end up paying $238 in total.
What I Liked About Deadbeat Super Affiliate
TOP#1 Cheap To Start
Comparing to other strong competitors that offer legitimate affiliate marketing training courses, $17 is relatively cheap to learn the basics and start your own website & your YouTube Channel with quality content.
If you check Dan’s YouTube channel, it’s easy to tell that he gets the know-how to attract people with marketing tactics that work. It’s great that we can learn from someone who knows what he is doing instead of a BS training program.
TOP#2 Great Support
One thing that comes to beginners quite often is that they don’t have a personal coach/mentor to help them solve all the possible questions they have building their online business. Glad to see that Dan makes some effort to include this in the fourth upsell, Deadbeat University. It’s better something than nothing at all.
Is Deadbeat Super Affiliate A Scam?
No, based on what I found, Deadbeat is not a scam at all. It has the generic training course of affiliate marketing, duplicate pre-written content, replicate website builders, and the support. It’s far from being an online scam.
Deadbeat Super Affiliate actually got the same thing as the platform I am currently using for the moment, but I know you would like to know why I don’t switch to Deadbeat Super Affiliate, right?
I will list out my reasons as below, feel free to check them out.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get all about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Inside WA, we won’t give you false & misleading claims. Instead, we will tell you that it needs some time to see positive results with consistent hard work, endless patience, and forever persistence. If you are not equipped with all of them, it will be difficult for you before seeing your online success!
- Kyle and Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, will update all the training courses in summer 2020(Yes, later this year). And, there are many training videos or written tutorials added every single day by other WA experts. You don’t need to worry about the marketing technique won’t work in 2020 because what you will get is the latest version.
- Except for the domain name of your website, there is no cost you need to cover inside WA.
- You can try WA for FREE without credit card details required. If you feel like this is not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I am 100% sure that you will LOVE it as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, Deadbeat Super Affiliate is no longer available online. Dan seems to launch another program called “Tube Tycoon” to teach you how to do affiliate marketing business through YouTube. Feel free to Google it online and I will provide my review as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.