Copy and paste your way to $1,000 or more in the next 24 hours? I know it sounds too good to be true and you probably think “What Is Copy Paste Commissions About?” Right?
If this is the reason why you landed on my site, you are in the right place. I was curious as you are right now, so I did my due diligence for this review. Before we start exploring this opportunity, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program, so you won’t see me selling the good parts & hiding all the major downsides that I found based on my online researches. You can make a better decision by reading this article to the end.
- This review is also my approach to know whether Copy Paste Commissions suits my personality or budget, if yes, I would consider switching from the platform I am using right now.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Copy Paste Commissions About?
-Summary of Copy Paste Commissions-
Copy Paste Commissions was created by a guy called Chris Harter, and it is an affiliate marketing program that claims to make money online quickly and easily. After digging deep, this program is nothing but a sales funnel to other different business opportunities that the real founders are affiliated with.
As I’ve reviewed 170+ business opportunities here on my website, the similar programs that have the same claims are proven scams or pyramid schemes in disguise in the end. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will provide you evidence and proof & you can examine whether my words are true or not.
Inside Copy Paste Commissions
Once you pay $49 to join Copy Paste Commissions, you will find this is not even a program but a sales funnels to other business opportunities. The business opportunities would vary based on the kind of programs Chris and his affiliates focus on promoting at a certain time.
One of the program Chris is promoting is Automated Daily Income, a 21-step training program that costs $49 and is owned by MOBE. Yes, the notorious MOBE(My Online Business Education), which got shut down by FTC.
MOBE was a high ticket affiliate marketing program that offers overpriced membership products to affiliates. Here is the list of MOBE’s membership products.
- Silver = $2,497 + $27 per month
- Gold = $4,997 + $64 per month
- Titanium = $9,997 + $121 per month
- Platinum = $16,667 + $198 per month
- Diamond = $29,997 + $295 per month
In order to earn commissions, you need to purchase the products yourself to qualify for commissions. The price starts from $2,497 and all the way up to $30k. But, you cannot just rush to buy the most expensive membership(Diamond membership), what you can do is to purchase each one at a time then you would end up spending $64k in total.
This is insane… It could the real founders or the affiliates of MOBE used Copy Paste Commissions as a sales funnel to generate more sales of MOBE’s membership products.
Does It Work?
Before I answer, you need to ask yourself whether you have $2,497 in your pocket and will try your best to sell to someone who will also purchase the Silver membership that you are selling? or maybe higher & more expensive membership products?
If no, it’s impossible to make money through Copy Paste Commissions. If your answer is yes, please send me private messages because I really want to know how…
Who Is Copy Paste Commissions For?
Chris Harter or his affiliates who also promote Copy Paste Commissions to novice affiliate marketers or people who like quick money without doing any work.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, I would suggest you stay away from this program since it won’t make you better than where you are right now.
You should look for a legitimate platform to teach you how to build your online business from scratch, my top#1 recommendation will guide you in the right direction and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Copy Paste Commissions
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
Before I purchase any digital products online, I tend to check who the founder is or how he looks like. In this case, I cannot find Chris Harter or even his footprints on social media platforms. Meaning Chris is just an alias.
This is the most seen marketing tactic from scam artists, so they could escape the negative reviews against them(mine included) and run off into the sunset.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
Since the founder’s information isn’t real, my curiosity forced me to check the testimonials in the sales video. Look what I found:
Those people who claimed that they made lots of money through Copy Paste Commissions are paid actors from Fiverr, a platform where you can find freelancing services to help you outsource your work for your online business without doing all by yourself.
They charged $15-$150 depending on the length of your script. I must admit that some of them were doing very well so that the testimonials look convincing to me.
TOP#3 It’s Misleading
“Making $1,000 in the next or more in the next 24 hours by doing little work on your side?” I know one thing or two in affiliate marketing, so I can tell it’s hype when I see it.
For some successful affiliate marketers who run their websites for many years, this could possible. If you just started to make money online, I would say the chances are close to zero.
What I Liked About Copy Paste Commissions
There is nothing I like from this program, to be honest.
Is Copy Paste Commissions A Scam?
Yes, it IS a scam. With unknown founder, fake testimonial, and misleading claims, I would suggest everyone stay away from Copy Paste Commissions. Instead, you might spend more money than you can ever make back eventually.
Speaking of making money online, it’s just like any other business in the world. It requires time & effort to build your online business, and it’s never like copy & paste to make money online.
For me, I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my sharing today. If you find it useful & helpful, you will come back checking the latest updates or trying things I recommend here. Once we build trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
To be honest with you, the process takes some time. The more time you are willing to input, the higher chances you are going to see positive results. If you feel super excited about my alternative to make money online, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Copy Paste Commissions when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know better the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle & Carson. They are low-profile and down-to-earth kind of guys, and they make Wealthy Affiliate a platform always “over-deliver” and “under-promise.”
- There are many WA success stories since 2005, and you can get lots of results with one simple Google search. I’ve chosen the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- On WA, we won’t give you false or misleading claims to make you think making money online is fast and easy because we know it’s the opposite. But, we provide you all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. It’s like an all-in-one package to save tons of your life.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. After 7 days, if you feel WA is not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your wallet, right? I will also be your personal coach/mentor to support you to achieve your goal, so see you on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, the real founder had shut down the website, so I cannot find it on the first page of Google. S/he might re-brand it under new names to keep luring affiliate marketing beginners to hand over their hard-earned money.
If you meet a program that sounds exactly like Copy Paste Commissions, feel free to leave me a comment below. I will take a look and write a review to expose them on the internet.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.