Let me guess you read the email about a system that helps you make $160-$440 per day by sending emails from home, so you check online in order to know “What Is Copy My Email System?” Am I right?
For your reference, if there are “copy”, “minute”, or “secret” as a part of the program name, I would be very careful and try my best to dive deep to know more.
Before I start to unveil all the secrets you need to know about Copy My Email System, I would like to tell you a few things.
- I am not referring you to join this program to earn my commissions that I hate the most when I read online reviews. You are able to make your final decision by reading it to the end.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my personality, and what I share today will be an honest & unbiased one.
- Checking things online saves time and money, and this is the step 01 to filter out the online scams and handpick the best one for yourself. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s find more about Copy My Email System further down.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Copy My Email System?
-Summary of Copy My Email System-
Copy My Email System is created by someone called “Bobby” and he claims that this program could easily bring you $160-$440 per day by sending simple emails from home. It just sounds too good to be true.
After going deep into the system, I found there are many red flags, so I won’t recommend anyone who is interested in making money online. I would show you all the proof and you be the judge! Read on for more!
Inside Copy My Email System
Copy My Email System or CMES claims that you can make $160-$440 per day by sending simple emails from home. This program is a combination of email marketing & CPC(cost per click) to run your affiliate marketing business.
You only need to copy & paste Bobby’s pre-written emails and send them to subscribers, then wait for the money pours in.
The truth is that you are actually sending out spam emails to people. I do believe what Bobby said in the sales video that you only need 10 minutes per day to send emails to everyone on your email list once you have an email autoresponder. If someone clicks the links from the email you send, you each $0.2 per click.
Who Is Copy My Email System For?
No one, unless you want to waste your time and money.
If this is your first time to try making money online, I would say GPT sites are better options. You may check my recommendations HERE.
If you are looking for serious money online, this would be an online business. Feel free to check the below options to run your online business through affiliate marketing.
Ugly Truth About Copy My Email System
TOP#1 Fake Founder
Bobby seems so real and sincere when he introduces Copy My Email System vaguely on the sales page, but he is not real. He is just an actor from Fiverr, a platform where you could find freelancing services to help you build your online business.
Since he is not even real, what he said in the introduction could be considered as lies too.
Once you pay $97 to try CMES, it’s easy to find out that there are no subscribers clicking the links in the email you send to them. So, CMES does provide extra packages to help you with this.
- $29: 500 email subscribers
- $200: 5,000 email subscribers
- $15 -$100+: email autoresponder to send emails in 10 minutes per day
You will end up spending more money on CMES for more email subscribers or extra services. Instead of luring novice affiliate marketers to join CMES for free, I wish Bobby mentions this in the sales video before people join the program. The legitimate programs will tell you everything & every cost you need to cover right before you start, and most of them also provide you a money-back guarantee.
TOP#3 Another Rehashed Scam
I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities on my website, so I know this program isn’t as good as it claims. It’s just another rehashed of Instant Email Empire. Let’s look at the below comparison, you will find out they are actually the same system.
I guess that Bobby rehashed/re-branded Instant Email Empire under new names once there are countless negative reviews against it so that he can keep robbing people with the same gimmick. He is making good money at people’s expenses.
TOP#4 Unethical Source of Email List
Bobby said that he is too busy to complete all the works, so he needs someone to clone himself for success. He will give you a huge email list that you can send out to people from the members’ area.
You received Bobby’s email in your spam folder, so you get curious about CMES. But, don’t you ever think who gives your email address to Bobby so that he can send out emails to you? Where Bobby gets the emails? What is his source?
In that case, you may also use the same email list that Bobby uses to make easy money, but doing so is unethical. Not to mention that you will violate CAN-SPAM Act and get penalties from the authority…
TOP#5 Impossible Payment Threshold
You need to have at least $1,000 in your account before you request to cash out. There are real statistics showing that only 2.4% of your email subscribers will click on a link, let’s have a quick calculation here.
You earn $0.2 per click.
–>$1,000/0.2=5,000(You need to have 5,000 clicks to earn $1,000)
–>5,000/2.4%=208,333(You need to send out 208,333 emails to have 5,000 clicks)
How much you need to spend on purchasing 208,333 email subscribers? Scroll/slide up to TOP#2 and calculate.
What I Liked About Copy My Email System
Nothing I like from this program, sorry Bobby…
Is Copy My Email System A Scam?
Yes, it’s a scam based on all the red flags I showed you in the previous paragraphs. I won’t recommend CMES to anyone who just starts making money online because it’s a waste of time & money.
If you just started, I would say GPT sites are better options to try. But, if you are looking for a serious money, you should consider building an online business.
I personally prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers, just like you are reading my review today. If you like my sharing here on my website, you may come often back for my latest updates which turns you my fans/followers/customers eventually. You will also like to try things I recommend here.
Let me be completely honest with you, it does take some time to see positive results and the income won’t fall on your lap overnight. Making money online needs your hard work, patience, and persistence. If this sounds nice & decent to you, check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You don’t need to join Copy My Email System to try making money online. You can get everything about affiliate marketing & build an online business at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate(Kyle & Carson) when you participate in the basic training courses on WA, and they are so down-to-earth & won’t give you any unrealistic claims to make you think making money is easy.
- Except for the domain name of your website, there are no other costs you need to cover after you join Wealthy Affiliate.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for free within a 7-day trial without credit card details required, so you won’t lose any penny from your pocket if you don’t feel like it. I am sure that you will LOVE WA as I did.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.