Found a done-for-you program that helps you create beautiful landing pages in seconds to run your campaigns? Yes, I am talking about Commission Shortcut. I know you have doubts like “What Is Commission Shortcut About?” or “Is Commission Shortcut A Scam?” so you land on my website. In this review, I am going to show you everything.
Before we start exploring this business opportunity, I like to tell you something.
- If there are “shortcut”, “secret”, or “millionaires” as part of program names, I will become cautious about what it claims since they sound too good to be true most of the time.
- I am not referring you to join Commission Shortcut to earn money, so you won’t see me selling how good it is & hiding all the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, I would consider switch; if not, I will stay with my current affiliate marketing platform.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Commission Shortcut About?
-Summary of Commission Shortcut-
Commission Shortcut is created by Glynn Kosky, and it’s an affiliate marketing done-for-you(DFY) program that created landing pages for you to run affiliate marketing campaigns in seconds. Glynn created other digital products in the affiliate marketing industry, which is a good sign that he is a real founder, not an alias. After I spent time digging deep, there are red flags that make me skeptical, so I will show you more detail below & you can make a better decision by reading this review to the end.
Inside Commission Shortcut
There are mainly two parts inside the system. The first one is a series of professionally-made done-for-you sales funnels that include bonus pages with demo videos & customizable timer, and the other is a cloud-based software that creates bonus pages for any affiliate products you are promoting.
Once you get all the done-for-you landing pages, you can copy & paste what the super affiliates do to get the same results, which might save you tons of time figuring out everything.
The Tools & Features
With the below tools and features, you can go directly copy and paste the success from the super affiliates if you get lucky!
Done-For-You Affiliate Campaigns
You will get 14 done-for-you affiliate campaigns that are ready to help you launch your affiliate products, which will also help you to convert leads into sales. Each campaign helps you to set up the review videos, demo videos, and the countdown timer to create a time sensibility to your target audience.
A Cloud-Based Software
Glynn provides cloud-based software that could automatically create bonus pages for you without download and installation, which is really nice. Just get to the members’ area, then you can follow three steps to create your own bonus pages.
No Hosting Required
All the pages that you created will be hosted online and covered by Commission Shortcut, so you save the recurring fee of hosting and a domain name.
Glynn hired professional copywriters to write emails for you to run your email marketing, but you do need to have an autoresponder service first to proceed.
Customizable Countdown Timer
Based on your affiliate campaigns, you can do some adjustments on the countdown timer to make your target audience feel your affiliate products are scarce & make more sales.
You can follow the below three simple steps to make it work.
- Step 01: Log in the cloud-based software
- Step 02: Choose the DFY campaigns or create your own from scratch in seconds
- Step 03: Watch the commissions roll in, then just rinse & repeat
Who Is Commission Shortcut For?
Commission Shortcut is meant for affiliate marketing veterans in my opinion. For beginners, I would suggest you learn the vast knowledge of affiliate marketing, SEO & keyword researches, and how to build your website first, then to go for programs like Commission Shortcut.
My top#1 recommendation will teach you everything about affiliate marketing, and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Commission Shortcut
TOP#1 Misleading Marketing Tactics
Glynn claims that making money through his beautiful landing pages is super easy without mentioning the importance of traffic. If you just started to make money online, you basically know nothing about the whole process, let alone how to generate traffic.
You will soon find that it’s not as easy as what Glynn claims in the sales video, so you decide to run paid ads to drive faster traffic to your landing pages.
Most of the time, it costs you hundreds or maybe thousands before seeing your first commission. It’s difficult to recoup the investments that you pay for Commission Shortcut & the paid ads, so I would suggest novice affiliate marketers focus on good SEO & keyword researches first.
TOP#2 Duplicate Content
If you can get the beautiful landing pages, every paid member of Commission Shortcut could get the same templates as yours, right?
Even though you might customize the written content or the color, search engines will recognize them and not list them on the internet.
Without getting listing, people won’t be able to land on your landing pages by searches, so you might run paid ads to drive traffic which is not perfect for beginners.
You pay the initial cost to join this system, then you will hit upsells immediately. This is often seen in online scams. They lure you to join a program that is affordable & seemingly good. Once you join, they will recommend other services(upsells) if you want to take the most benefits from the program.
If you listen to what they say, you might end up spending more money than what you could ever make back. If all above happens, you will quit after getting scammed and hate affiliate marketing.
In this case of Commission Shortcut, the total cost of all upsells sum up to $619. The better approach is to get positive results by the initial cost first, then consider purchasing the upsells.
TOP#4 You Don’t Own A Thing
All the sales funnels and the bonus pages that you created will be hosted on Commission Shortcut, so everything you created will be connected to it.
If Glynn decides to shut down the whole system one day, your online business will go offline too. I don’t mean Glynn will do this, but building an online business with full control on your site is so much secure.
What I Liked About Commission Shortcut
TOP#1 A Real Founder
Unlike using an alias as the founder of online scams, we can find the related information of Glynn Kosky on the internet. He is known in the affiliate marketing industry and has some credibility that he cares about his members & responsible for them.
TOP#2 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Commission Shortcut and not 100% satisfied with it, you can request a refund within the first 30 days after purchase. Taking your money back can be tedious and it’s possible that you need to meet certain criteria to take your money back, it might take longer to complete the refund cycle.
TOP#3 Basic Training of Affiliate Marketing
Although the whole idea focuses on using Glynn’s pre-made landing pages to promote the affiliate products, Glynn does cover some generic training of affiliate marketing inside the system. It would help you to know the fundamentals of affiliate marketing and the process.
I’ve written an article about affiliate marketing, you can check HERE for FREE. If you have questions that I didn’t mention, you are welcome to leave a comment below & I will try my best to reply.
Is Commission Shortcut A Scam?
No, Commission Shortcut is not a scam, but it’s not the kind of affiliate marketing program that I like to recommend my readers and anyone who wants to make money online. With misleading marketing tactics, duplicate content, upsells, and no full control of your online business, it pushes me away and I will not whip out my credit card purchasing it.
I prefer to build a website with quality content just like what you are reading now. If you like my sharing and think it’s helpful & useful, you might come back checking my latest updates, bookmarking my website into your browser, trying things I recommend here. After we build trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers in the long run.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and perseverance to build your online business. The more you input building your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If you like this idea & feel excited, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Commission Shortcut when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims because we know things won’t happen in that direction. We will give you all the powerful tools(one keyword research tool included), features, training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- We won’t give you the pre-made templates that you can run your affiliate marketing campaigns, but we will teach you how to curate your content and how to do SEO by keyword researches. Search engines love unique and fresh content, so you can count on our training courses to achieve the goal.
- Except for the domain name for your website, there are no other costs you need to cover after joining Wealthy Affiliate.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE in 7 days, if you feel this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your wallet, right? Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor to guide you on the right path.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Commission Shortcut on the first page of Google, Glynn must shut down the program and maybe he launches new affiliate marketing programs.
So, if you happen to know his new program, don’t hesitate to leave the program name and I will try my best to write a review for it.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.