What, an affiliate marketing program that brings you an easy $1,500,000. It sounds super lucrative, but what is Commission Plan X?
You must ask yourself this and do lots of online researches to know the truth, so you land on my article. Right? If yes, you’ve come to the right place. In this review, I will share my honest and unbiased findings, and you can make up your mind by reading it to the end.
Before we start, I want to congratulate you on doing your homework without whipping out your credit cards purchasing it due to the false scarcity.
I am also not referring you to join Commission Plan X to collect my earning, so you won’t see me only pitching the good parts & hiding the downsides that I found. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Commission Plan X?
-Summary of Commission Plan X-
Dylan Gardener is the creator of Commission Plan X, and this is an affiliate marketing program that could bring you lots of money with little work on your side. I’ve reviewed 200+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know hype or lies when I see it. In most cases, things that sound too good to be true, they probably are.
Commission Plan X doesn’t sound right to me after digging deep since I found many red flags, but I don’t want you to take my words for it. So, I will share more evidence and proof right below so you can be the judges yourself.
Inside Commission Plan X
Once you hand over your hard-earned $17 to join Commission Plan X, you get access to the members’ area. You will get some generic training videos of affiliate marketing and some downloadable PDFs.
Here are the training content that you will learn from Dylan, they are all short videos.
- Step 01 – The Setup: System overview, create Cool link & ClickBank account.
- Step 02 – Organization: create a folder and make a sheet
- Step 03 – Researches: select your own affiliate product and research topics
- Step 04 – Create a Campaign: set up your profile, overlay & link, and test your campaigns
- Step 05 – Post Your Link: post your link and commenting
- Step 06 – Daily Tasks: post your links on Facebook or YouTube comment section
If someone clicks your links to purchase the products, you will earn commissions. This is not a secret at all. It’s affiliate marketing.
But will it work? Tell me what you do when you see an unrelated link in the comment section of the YouTube video that you are watching? You probably ignore it. I doubt how many of us will scroll down to read the comments?
Before you click the “Pay Now” button, you actually get the chance to purchase X Multiplier. This is an unexpected upsell that hits you before you get to the members’ area of Commission Plan X, which is unethical, in my opinion.
Who Is Commission Plan X For?
I believe only Dylan can get the most advantages from Commission Plan X.
If you just start today and think you can make $1,500,000 per day, you would have to adjust the mindset. Running an online business to make money online does take time to see positive results, and it won’t fall on your lap overnight.
The easiest way to try making money online is through GPT sites to earn a few cents by turning your daily online activities such as complete online surveys, read emails, and watch videos.
If quitting your 9-5 jobs & firing your boss is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. This particular affiliate marketing training platform teaches me how to build one from scratch, and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Commission Plan X
TOP#1 A Pen Name
The most famous Dylan Gardener is an American singer-songwriter, producer, and musician from Plainfield, and he apparently has nothing to do with Commission Plan X. I cannot get Dylan’s information online even if I search his name with Commission Plan X, and this does make it skeptical.
I cannot see his name and his face in the sales video or the sales page too, so I won’t trade my money with a program that I don’t even know who the founder is.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Another scam-like red flag is that they hire a paid actor to record a fake testimonial to back them up.
The man who claims he made lots of money isn’t the real member of Commission Plan X but a paid actor from Fiverr, a site where you can find freelancers to outsource some tasks for your online business. Some of them are so popular that we can see in Passive Profit Pages, Secret Society Of Millionaires, or 30 Day Success Club.
TOP#3 Unrealistic Claims
Tell me what do you think about the below claims, do they sound lucrative?
- Making an easy $1,500,000 without using Facebook, Google, list building, or anything confusing…
- So today you are about to get paid!
- Just 15-20 minutes per day…
I don’t blame Dylan on this because it’s the nature of a low-quality training product. If they don’t promote this way no one will really buy Commission Plan X so they cannot make any sales. You need to be careful and stop chasing the shiny objects and any get-rich-quick schemes.
TOP#4 False Scarcity
The narrator in the sales video mentioned this program is not for everybody, and it’s only limited to 45 people.
Guess what, if you come back to the website after a week, the number will stay at 45 seats. Meaning there is no such thing…
TOP#5 Overhyped Earnings
Tell what you think of the below screenshot, it looks nice, right?
But, Dylan’s overhyped earnings doesn’t mean you can achieve the same. Here is what I found directly from the website’s earning disclaimer.
“Numerous elements WILL BE crucial IN DETERMINING YOUR literal RESULTS AND zero GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT you’ll attain outcomes SIMILAR TO OURS OR anyone ELSES, as a matter of fact zero GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT you’ll attain ANY RESULTS.”
Dylan doesn’t guarantee any earnings after you join Commission Plan X. Based on my experiences, the average person who buys programs like Commission Plan X gets little to no results. That’s also a reason why Dylan needs to hire paid actors to make this program more convincing to innocent people and novice affiliate marketers.
TOP#6 Hidden Upsell
If you listen to Dylan and purchase the upsell, that will be another $197 you need to spend. My advice is to get the earning first by the initial investment(the $17 product). If the result is positive, then you could think about going further to purchase X Multiplier.
What I Liked About Commission Plan X
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works
I can tell that the secret behind Commission Plan X is affiliate marketing, and it’s a legitimate business model. If you have no idea about affiliate marketing, let me give you a quick brief.
It is to promote others’ products without creating your own products. If someone clicks your link to purchase the products you are promoting, you will earn commissions. It’s so affordable, easy-to-follow, and no prior skills and experiences are required before starting.
Around 63% of purchase begins online, and nearly half of the consumers shop more on mobile than in-store. Affiliate marketing plays an important role in this, and the market will keep growing for the next decade.
TOP#2 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you don’t like this program, you can request a refund within 60 days after purchase. This program is sold through ClickBetter, and it promises you a prompt and hassle-free refund.
For the upsell, X Multiplier, I am not sure whether you can take your money back. In most cases, the money-back guarantee only applies to the front-end product.
Is Commission Plan X A Scam?
In my opinion, it’s not a scam. With all the red flags I listed out above, I don’t think Commission Plan X will help people take back the investment, let alone make profits. So, I won’t recommend this program to anyone interested in making money online.
I prefer to build an affiliate marketing business through blogging. My passion is about making money online, and my articles are around this topic. If you like my sharing, you will check my latest updates once in a while, bookmark my site into your browser, or try the services & tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
To be 100% honest with you, the process takes hard work, patience, and perseverance to see your own online success. The more you are willing to put on your affiliate marketing website as your online business, the more you stand to earn with it. If you feel excited and scream “THIS IS IT!” in your head, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Commission Plan X when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.