You found a seemingly good training program, but you wonder, What Is Coffee Shop Millionaire About?
The name of this online training course sounds captivating, but the truth is that it takes a long time to achieve this status. If the product name attracts you, you will be disappointed after enrollment.
So, in my Coffee Shop Millionaire review, I will share the below topics to help you make a better decision. You will also get my alternative to making money online.
- What Is Coffee Shop Millionaire About?
- Coffee Shop Millionaire Training
- Coffee Shop Millionaire Upsells
- Who Is Coffee Shop Millionaire For?
- Coffee Shop Millionaire Pros & Cons
- Is Coffee Shop Millionaire A Scam?
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Coffee Shop Millionaire About?
-Summary of Coffee Shop Millionaire-
Coffee Shop Millionaire is a training course that teaches you how to build a digital marketing agency that provides online marketing services to local business owners, known as local lead generation.
Anthony Tristor is the founder, and he did a good pitch for Coffee Shop Millionaire. He has put basic information into his training videos, but it lacks support and practical structure for online marketing newbies.
Overall, the training is decent, but it’s not as easy as Anthony tries to show you in the sales video. The training content is far from enough to guide people on the right track. It takes more than that to build a digital marketing agency.
Is Coffee Shop Millionaire able to make you millions of dollars? This is what I wrote this review to find the answer. Let me show you more details right below to help you make up your mind.
Coffee Shop Millionaire Training
There are 12 training videos inside Coffee Shop Millionaire Training. Once you pay $27 to join, you’ll get access to the member’s area.
- Module 1 – Goal Setting
- Module 2 – Intro to Local Marketing
- Module 3 – Finding Clients
- Module 4 – Your First Client
- Module 5 – Getting Paid
- Module 6 – Local SEO
- Module 7 – Social Media
- Module 8 – Video Marketing
- Module 9 – Email Marketing
- Module 10 – Upselling & Referrals
- Module 11 – Follow-Up
- Module 12 – Scaling Bigger
- Bonus Module 01 – Mobile Websites
- Bonus Module 02 – Mobile Apps
Besides the training modules, you will also get some downloadables and bonus materials to help you make the most of it.
Those modules are short, barely a couple of hours of training. They only give you general ideas of what online marketing is all about and several marketing streams that you can implement.
Anthony should have elaborated on each topic so that people would get a better understanding, especially those who have just started their online marketing journey.
? Pro Tip: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners
Coffee Shop Millionaire Upsells
You will hit upsells once you go further with the training, and there is a chance you will be thrown to the following upsells:
- Hotzilla: $196.00 for 1 year + $12 for domain setup
- Six-Figure Success Club: $297
- Direct Email Coaching: $197
I don’t blame Anthony for this because this is how it works for most online training courses. They provide low-cost front-end products, and once you get inside, they will offer you upsells to make more money at your expense.
? Pro Tip: How To Start An Email List?
How Does Coffee Shop Millionaire Work?
Coffee Shop Millionaire shows you the basic information about online marketing, but that’s all you get.
Anthony assumes that you can find local business owners to provide your digital marketing services once you complete the training. If you can find one client, you can repeat the process to make a stable income.
You can further outsource most of the work to scale your business or put it on autopilot, hence the product name, Coffee Shop Millionaire! However, this sounds too good to be true, and it probably is.
This business model is legit, but it takes a long while to build your online reputation. Once people trust you enough, they will try to take you seriously online.
You might also need more investments down the road for running your digital marketing agency, such as autoresponder, website hosting & domain name, funnel builders, or paid ads, which skyrockets your total expenditure.
Who Is Coffee Shop Millionaire For?
If you are looking for an entry-level training course about online marketing and don’t want to find free online resources, this course may suit you well. If you like to build a digital marketing agency, this training is not enough.
If you are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme or overnight success, you will be disappointed.
? Pro Tip: Top 5 Paid Survey Sites
Ugly Truth About Coffee Shop Millionaire
TOP#1 It’s Outdated!
Since it was first launched in 2013, Anthony doesn’t update the training videos. The training content has become outdated, and many don’t work anymore.
Product creators should update the content with the latest marketing strategies regularly so that students can always have effective methods to implement in their digital marketing agency. From this viewpoint, Anthony needs to do a lot more!
I don’t know about you, but upsells push me away once I see them inside the members’ area.
In my opinion, if the front-end product works so well, why do we need to purchase upsells. Meaning the front-end product is not complete.
If you cannot make any positive results by the front-end product, buying those upsells is risky.
TOP#3 Online Complaints
While I dug deep online, I found that Anthony didn’t update the training content since 2013.
Most online complaints are about the product quality and lack of functional structures to show students how to run a digital marketing agency.
What I Liked About Coffee Shop Millionaire
TOP#1 A 60-Day Refund Policy
if you purchase the product from ClickBank, you can request a refund within 60 days. ClickBank is an affiliate network that respects its refund policy, so rest assured that we can take our hard-earned money back.
Is Coffee Shop Millionaire A Scam?
In my opinion, you get some generic training in return, so I won’t call it a scam. People call it a scam because you cannot become a Coffee Shop Millionaire, as Anthony mentioned in the sales pitch. He just sugarcoated the whole process.
If you join Coffee Shop Millionaire before reading my review, you still have a chance to request a refund within 60 days. I don’t recommend it to my readers.
You can write reviews for products that meet your expectations and are helpful for other affiliate marketers. By implementing good SEO & keyword research, you can rank your articles higher on the SERP so that people can land on your site ahead of others.
They may purchase the products through your affiliate links if they like your sharing. Here come your earning potentials.
I know I’ve made the process sound easier than done, but it takes a lot of hard work, time, and patience to see positive results.
The online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side. The more you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If you want to escape the rat race and kiss your boss goodbye, feel free to check my alternative to make money online right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- When you are doing your training courses, you get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate. They are both down-to-earth guys that make WA always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promoting the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after seven days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. They succeeded in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!