Let me guess, you found an affiliate marketing program that claims to help you make money, but you wonder, what is Click Wealth System About?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place. I did my due diligence to write this review, so you can save your time. This review will show you the below topics to help you make up your mind.
- What is Click Wealth System About?
- Click Wealth System Training and Upsells
- Who Is Click Wealth System For?
- Click Wealthy System Pros & Cons
- Is Click Wealth System A Scam?
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Click Wealth System About?
-Summary of Click Wealth System-
Product Name: Click Wealth System
Founders: Matthew Tang
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program
Price: $9 + upsells
Matthew Tang is the Click Wealth System creator, and this is an affiliate marketing program that you can leverage to make money online. Matthew provides some generic training about affiliate marketing, but what you will do is to promote Click Wealth System to others.
After digging deep, there are red flags that push me away from Click Wealth System. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will share more detail right below & you can be the judge yourself.
Click Wealth System Training & Upsells
Once you pay your hard-earned $9 to join the system, you will get to the members’ area with simple instructions.
- Step 01: Watch the welcome video and join the CWS Facebook group
- Step 02: Create & sync your ClickBank account
- Step 03: Create & sync your Getresponse account
- Step 04: Activate your free traffic
- Step 05: Setup your profit page
- Step 06: Setup your click tracker
- Step 07; Get your verified influencer traffic
First of all, you need to create both Clickbank and Getresponse accounts & connect with the CWS system. You can then import the done-for-you email swipes into Getresponse and drive traffic to your landing pages by using Solo Ads.
When visitors feel interested in your promotions, they will click your affiliate links to take a look. If they purchase the products through your links, you earn commissions. This sounds very easy, but it takes time, effort, and patience to reach this status.
Besides the front-end product, Matthew offers more one-time offers(upsells) to help you get the most.
- Profit Activator $147: A bundle of extra 5 plugins that you can add to your site to increase the conversion rate, such as countdown timer, scarcity element, social proof element, a pop-up window, and a personalized visitor’s experiences.
- Click Profit Multiplier $148: A cloud-based email marketing system(autoresponder) that helps you generate email swipes in a few clicks.
- 5x Profit Sites $95: Another 5 landing pages from Matthew to run your promotions.
Who Is Click Wealth System For?
People who have deep pockets and want to try this method by paid traffic!
If you just started, I would say the better approach is to learn SEO & keyword researches to drive free & organic traffic to your websites, which brings you good-quality traffic.
Ugly Truth About Click Wealth System
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Done Wrong!
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products without creating your own. If someone clicks your affiliate links to purchase the products you are promoting, you will earn commissions.
It’s never like creating a program to teach members to promote the program, just like Click Wealth System. This is one reason why people loathe affiliate marketing since they got scammed in the past, which left affiliate marketing a bad name…
I am not a big fan of upsells. If the front-end product($9 product) is good enough, why do people need to purchase upsells?
This is the classic marketing tactic of programs like Click Wealth System, and it lures you into joining the initial low-cost offer, and then you will hit one-time offer after another.
You need to skip upsells to get what you really paid for. If you insist on purchasing all upsells, it’s better that you see positive results with the front-end product first. If not, buying those upsells won’t be any different.
TOP#3 Done-For-You Materials
Matthew gives you one landing page and email swipes to run your marketing campaigns. Since you got the DFY materials, whoever joins CWS gets the same materials as yours.
This is what the search engines hate! They don’t like duplicate content, so they may not list your pages or rank them at the bottom of the internet. You will be forced to run paid traffic to make people see what you are promoting, costing you a fortune.
TOP#4 Hidden Costs
To run your affiliate marketing business with Click Wealth System, there are hidden costs that Matthew doesn’t mention upfront.
- Autoresponder(GetResponse): $15-$99 per month
- Solo Ads: $$$
Since people may not find your pages after online searches, Matthew shares that you can purchase Solo Ads to send traffic to your pages. Running paid ads takes trials and errors to get the perfect formula, and it’s easy to spend hundreds before making any sales.
What I Liked About Click Wealth System
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with Click Wealth System within the first 60 days after purchase, you can request a refund via Clickbank without questions asked.
However, I cannot find the refund policy for the upsells, so you need to think twice before purchasing the upsells.
Is Click Wealth System A Scam?
I won’t call it a scam because Matthew does provide generic training and materials to help your online business. But, it’s not the affiliate marketing program I will share with anyone interested in making money online.
A legitimate affiliate marketing platform should have easy-to-follow & interactive training, LIVE training sessions, 24/7 online support, a community full of likely-minded people, and other powerful tools & services. My all-time favorite affiliate marketing meets the requirements, and it has a lot to offer.
If escaping the rat race & firing your boss is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will teach you how to start a blog from scratch. I’ve leveraged it to make a stable online income. If I can make it, you can make it too.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Click Wealth System when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- There are no much done-for-you materials inside WA, but we will teach you how to make things step-by-step to create your own promotional materials.
- Except for your website’s domain name, there are no other costs you need to cover after you join Wealthy Affiliate.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!
6 thoughts on “What Is Click Wealth System About?”
Your review of ClickWealthSystem is comprehensive and honest. None of us want to be scammed or up sold for that matter. I agree that the base level membership should be adequate without having to add on. Glad to see an alternative option in Wealthy Affiliate too. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I provide my honest thoughts to help people interested in making money online to make the right choice. I am also glad that you like my recommendation in the last part of this review. Don’t forget to try it before bed tonight. 🙂
Click Wealth System appears not to be the ideal affiliate program to join. I don’t think anything is as good as Wealthy Affiliate. With WA you don’t get any hidden costs and it should be easy to use, including a community of helpers. All the best for your Success!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your honest feedback. Comparing to Wealthy Affiliate, Click Wealth System doesn’t seem like a strong competitor. I am glad you have the same thought as I do for Wealthy Affiliate.
Apparently, a cheap product may cost you a lot more than you anticipated.
I have seen a lot of products like this and even purchased a few in the past just to figure out that all they do is making money off of me rather than helping me to earn money online.
On top of that, solo ads are a kind of strange method to me of driving traffic. These solo ads are being sold numerous times a day, so what level of interest can we expect from them towards our offers?
I believe solo ads is a way to lose money rather than earn. What do you think, Matt?
I appreciate your feedback on this!
Love to see you back. I also think that Solo Ads isn’t a good idea to send our affiliate promotions with our links. It is to send spam emails to everyone on Solo Ads vendors’ lists without knowing who they are. I agree with you that it’s more like a losing game if we go for Solo Ads.
On the other hand, I think beginners should learn SEO & keyword researches to drive organic/free traffic to their website, which gives you a chance to beat other giant websites and get a better ranking on the internet. This particular platform teaches me everything that I implemented on my website, don’t miss it today.