Found a platform that offers you a job as an online assistant? But what is Click Earners? If you do your online research and land on my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place.
I was curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write this review to help you understand what’s inside, how it works, and a better alternative. Before we start exploring this platform, I like to tell you something first.
I am not associated with Click Earners in any form, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is without showing you the red flags I found.
This review is my approach to test whether it delivers as advertised. If yes, I’ll take a shot; if no, I’ll steer clear. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Click Earners?
-Summary of Click Earners-
ClickEarners.com is a platform that offers job listings for online assistants, and you will get three how-to/guides to set up your business. To access the platform, you need to pay $57 lifetime or $27 every month for a year, which is way too much.
After digging deep, I don’t think you should join this platform to get some PDF files because you can surely find better training online for free. There are also red flags that push me away from it, so I won’t pay a dime to join ClickEarners.com. Let me share more details right below to help you make a better decision.
Inside Click Earners
Once you log in to the member’s area, you can follow three steps to set up your virtual assistant business.
- Download the operation manuals in PDF format, including virtual assistant, data entry, and social media operation manuals.
- Follow the instructions within the manuals to get your virtual assistant business fully set up.
- Search the various platforms for suitable tasks or projects.
By completing the steps, they claim you apply for jobs in its jobs marketplace. There are mostly social media, data entry, customer service, or administration vacancies available.
If you click any of these positions, you will be redirected to the 3rd parties websites such as PeoplePerHour, Upwork, or freelancer.com. You can actually visit the site by yourself instead of paying money to join ClickEarners.
Before landing on what you actually purchase, you will hit three upsells immediately.
Upsell #1 – Envelope Filling Starter Pack $47
You can fold letters and place them into envelopes and then send them out with specific names and addresses to make money. This pack includes the manual, license certificate, the system, and the template to start this business.
Upsell #2 – Mystery Shopper & Secret Diner Work Starter Pack $37
Your opinion and feedback are valuable to companies, as it helps to gain an insight into customer expectation and enables them to improve the overall customer experience.
This pack explains the basics of mystery shopping & secret dining assignments and tells you where to locate the jobs from the leading research agencies.
Upsell #3 – The VIP Package $3 for 7 days
You will get a VIP newsletter sent to your inbox every week with hints, tips, insider’s secrets, and hot job alerts. Besides, you also get top priority of email support and access to one of their VIP success coaches.
Who Is Click Earners For?
Only the real founders can get the most from this product. As for the rest of us, we don’t even need to join the platform to get job listings. There are platforms that we could join for FREE, such as PeoplePerHour, Upwork, or freelancer.com.
Ugly Truth About Click Earners
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
There is no founder’s information or About Us page on the website, which is not a good sign. Legitimate companies always share the founders’ information on the official website to let people know who they can turn to if they encounter problems with their services or products.
In this case, NOTHING! And, you know what I normally do when I found nothing about who the founders are? I close the window and never return because the lack of transparency and honesty is a huge scam alert.
TOP#2 Pay To Play
You need to pay $57 to join the site just for the job listings, making me feel like paying the interviewers to get an interview. It doesn’t make any sense at all. They offer links and resources from other sites, and you can join them directly for FREE.
They are telling you this cold hard truth if you scroll down to the footer of the homepage, where no one really looks at it.
There are tiny prints saying “ClickEarners is an informational product which provides information and resources relating to working and earning online as a freelance / self-employed assistant. There is a fee to access our informational product in the member’s area. We are not offering anyone who registers with us a job, employment, or paid work, nor do we seek to find anyone a job, employment, or paid work.”
Meaning there is no guarantee you will get a job even if you pay your hard-earned money…
Let look at those upsells again in the registration process. The homepage tells you to become an online assistant, but the first and the second upsells are teaching you how to find a real job at home…
- Envelope Filling Starter Pack $47
- Mystery Shopper & Secret Diner Work Starter Pack $37
- The VIP Package $3 for 7 days
As for the third upsell, you get access to one of their VIP success coaches, who might be a professional telephone salesperson, to sell you more products down the road.
TOP#4 Many Complaints
I don’t join ClickEarners.com myself, so I cannot give you my firsthand experience. I managed to find what others said about it, and this is what I found:
They have complaints about the refund process, the money to join a job listing site, etc. You might face the same problems if you decide to give it a shot.
What I Liked About Click Earners
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase this product through ClickBank and not happy for any reason, you can request a refund. ClickBank is an affiliate network that respects its money-back policy, so it’s good that we still can take our hard-earned money back.
Is Click Earners A Scam?
Yes, it is a scam. With all the red flags that I showed you here on my website, the unknown founder, the upsells, and job listings from other sites, it’s safer not to join ClickEarners.com. What you got is some general information and links & resources from other platforms. You can find better and free information online these days…
When it comes to making money online, my top pick is affiliate marketing.
I will create one website and write reviews for products that meet my expectations & useful for people who look for the same. By structuring my articles with good SEO & keyword research, I can rank them higher on search engines so that people can land on my site ahead of others.
If they like my sharing and find value, they may purchase the products through my affiliate links. Here come my earning potentials.
The process sounds like 123, but it takes lots of hard work, patience, and perseverance to see positive results. The online income won’t fall on your lap or flood into your bank without doing anything on your side. The more you are willing to build your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this is something you want to pursue to escape the rat race & kiss your boss goodbye, feel free to check my alternative to make money online right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Click Earners when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells to make the system complete. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you register as a premium member as I did.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.