Welcome to my Click Clone Cash review! You are searching online to know “What Is Click Clone Cash?” Am I right? If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
Click Clone Cash is a hosting scam that I won’t recommend anyone to join, and you should stay away from this program too. As for the reasons, I’ll show you everything with the below topics.
- What Is Click Clone Cash?
- Inside Click Clone Cash(hosting scam)
- Who Is Click Clone Cash For?
- Click Clone Cash Pros & Cons
- Is Click Clone Cash A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Click Clone Cash?
-Summary of Click Clone Cash-
Product Name: Click Clone Cash
Founders: founded by Josh Owens or AKA Tim Atkinson in 2014
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program + website hosting
Price: $90 / 6 months or $152 / 12 months
Click Clone Cash gives out free websites, and you can make a 5-figure monthly income If you buy a hosting service. To be honest, I’ve reviewed 400+ business opportunities on my website, but no program could make you rich overnight.
After digging deep, Click Clone Cash is nothing but a hosting scam! They try to give out free products and then push you to buy expensive hosting services for your websites without any refund policy. So once you purchase the products, your hard-earned cash is gone forever.
Inside Click Clone Cash(hosting scam)
Click Clone Cash claims that you could make $100,000 per month, which is $25,000 per week and $3,000 per day just by the below simple steps, and you don’t need to do anything.
- Install the Click Clone Cash application on your computer.
- It got loads of good & successful websites that you can clone, once you choose, the system takes over.
- Work from the comfort of your place and see huge money starts to flow in your bank accounts.
Yes, that’s all I got from Josh’s video. It might sound highly appealing since Josh’s system has done everything for you, and you wait for the money.
The reality is that you will be re-directed to a hosting company called “Cloud Pro” that you need to pay for the subscription, then it will choose the programs for you.
This is not even close to cloning a website that Josh claims in the video, and the worse part is that Josh earns commissions through affiliate marketing if anyone pays the subscriptions. It seems that all the money goes to Josh’s bank accounts instead of yours.
Side note: As of this writing, I cannot find Click Clone Cash & Cloud Pro hosting on page 01 of Google, and maybe they re-launch the platforms with new names…
Who Is Click Clone Cash For?
No one! Josh tries to take advantage of people who have just started or have little knowledge of affiliate marketing.
When people know nothing about affiliate marketing, I suggest they stay away from any program that claims easy money because things won’t go in that direction.
If you are interested in making money online, GPT sites are a good start. You can turn your daily online activities into a few bucks, such as reading emails, downloading apps, doing surveys, or watching videos.
If making $200+ is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. This particular platform taught me everything to start a blog running an affiliate marketing business. I’ve leveraged it to generate a stable online income. I know if I can do this, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Click Clone Cash
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing In the Wrong Way
Josh knows affiliate marketing well but uses it in the wrong way.
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products to earn commissions without creating your products or services. It’s been a legitimate business model for a long while and has become popular recently.
This is also why people got scammed by programs like this one and hate affiliate marketing & never come back.
TOP#2 No Website Provided
Josh mentions vaguely that you could clone a website from other successful ones, but you get nothing.
The program will request you to buy the 6-month or 12-month website hosting service, which is expensive than other competitors. Even if you pay for the hosting services, you still need to build a site on your own.
💡 Pro tip: Read this article to know how I build a blog in less than 60 seconds!
TOP#3 No Customer Support
Click Clone Cash doesn’t have customer support. If you have questions, no one will answer and solve them for your online business. All they want is the commissions generated by your purchase of the hosting services.
TOP#4 No Refund Policy
If you are not happy or satisfied with Click Clone Cash, you cannot request a refund to take your money back because they don’t have one!
What I Liked About Click Clone Cash
Usually, I pick up one positive thing or two from the programs I reviewed. Unfortunately, I found nothing today.
Is Click Clone Cash A Scam?
Yes, it is a scam. The program is a cover that Josh wants to make commissions by your purchase for hosting subscriptions. Not to forget the other four letdowns I just showed you. It’s not the kind of program that I recommend my readers to try.
Unlike Josh’s tricky manipulations of affiliate marketing, I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers, just like you are reading my article now.
Once my readers find my articles useful, they will return for my latest updates or purchase things I promote on my website. Here come my earning potentials.
The process sounds like a cake in the sky, but it does take hard work, time, and patience to see your online success. Some people make it in months, while some in years.
The more you are willing to build your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you like to pursue to escape the rat race, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to pay for the hosting services to get nothing, while you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month to build your online business. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promote the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!