Welcome to my Click Clone Cash review, I can see that you are searching online to know “What Is Click Clone Cash?” Am I right?
In short, Click Clone Cash is a hosting scam that I won’t recommend anyone to join, you should stay away from this program too. Before I start to reveal all my findings, there are a few things I hope you to know:
- I won’t earn any commission from Click Clone Cash, so you can trust me that this will be an honest and unbiased review. You won’t see me selling how good this program is or push you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether Click Clone Cash suits my personality or not, and you can make your final decision by reading this article to the end.
- You are doing your homework before joining an online program. Checking things online saves you time and money. So, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Click Clone Cash together.
What is Click Clone Cash?
-Summary of Click Clone Cash-
Product Name: Click Clone Cash
Founders: founded by Josh Owens or AKA Tim Atkinson in 2014
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program + website hosting
Price: $90 / 6 months or $152 / 12 months
Rating: 0 / 100
Click Clone Cash gives out free websites and you are able to make a 5-figure monthly income If you buy website hosting service. To be honest, I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities on my website so far, I know there is no program that can really make you rich overnight. Therefore, it’s wise to avoid Click Clone Cash.
Once I get deeper, I know that Click Clone Cash is a sort of hosting scam! They try to sell free products to you in the promotional video then get you to buy expensive hosting services for your websites, which is hard to request refunds.
Inside Click Clone Cash(hosting scam)
Click Clone Cash claims that you could make $100,000 per month which is $25,000 per week and $3,000 per day just by the below simple steps, and you don’t need to do anything. Josh promised strongly in the video.
- Install the Click Clone Cash application on your computer.
- It got loads of good & successful websites that you can clone, once you choose, the system takes over.
- Work from the comfort of your place and see huge money starts to flow in your bank accounts.
Yes, that’s all I got from Josh’s video. It might sound extremely appealing to you since Josh’s system has done everything for you, and you just wait for the cash flows in. Too good to be true, in my opinion.
The reality is that you will be re-directed to a hosting company called “Cloud Pro” that you need to pay for the subscription, then it will choose the programs for you. This is not even close to cloning a website that Josh claims in the video, and the worse part is that Josh earns commissions through affiliate marketing if anyone who pays the subscriptions. It seems that all the money goes to Josh’s bank accounts instead of yours.
Side note: As of 2020, I cannot find both Click Clone Cash & Cloud Pro hosting on page 01 of Google, and I am not sure whether they both change names to keep stealing money from people’s pockets. I will try my best to locate them on the internet again and share my findings here. Stay tuned!
Who is Click Clone Cash For?
No one! Josh is trying to take advantage of all novices when they know nothing about affiliate marketing. I suggest everyone stay away from this hosting scam.
Ugly Truth About Click Clone Cash
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing In the Wrong Way
I can tell that Josh knows affiliate marketing well but uses it in the wrong way. Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products to earn commissions without creating your own products or digital services. It’s a legitimate business model for a long while and becomes popular recently.
Josh should have used in the correct way to generate a nice and decent income stream, but he deceived people to pay the expensive website hosting services to earn commissions by providing them a seemingly lucrative program, which I loathe the most.
TOP#2 No Website Provided
Josh mentions vaguely that you could clone a website from other good & successful ones, but actually you get nothing.
The program will request you to buy the 6-month or 12-month website hosting service which is too expensive than other competitors. Even if you pay for the hosting services, you still get nothing.
TOP#2 No Customer Support
It’s difficult to imagine a legitimate company that doesn’t have customer support, but there is none on Click Clone Cash. If you have questions, concerns, or issues, there is no one who will answer and try to solve them. All they want is the commissions generated by your purchase of the hosting services.
TOP#3 No Refund Policy
We all have the time that the real products we shop online don’t match our expectations, so we request a refund or replacement. Once again, there is no refund policy on Click Clone Cash. Once you pay for the Cloud Pro website hosting, you cannot take your money back.
What I Liked About Click Clone Cash
I like nothing from Click Clone Cash, sorry Josh…
Is Click Clone Cash A Scam?
Yes, it is a scam. The program is simply a cover that Josh wants to earn commissions by luring you to pay for the hosting subscriptions. And, there are also four major downsides of Click Clone Cash I just showed you. It’s not the kind of program that I would recommend to my friends in any case.
Not like Josh’s tricky manipulations of affiliate marketing, I prefer to build a real website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my article now. Once my readers find my articles helpful and useful, they will come back for my latest updates often. They will become my fans/followers/customers and will like to try things I promote on my website.
If this sounds good to you, you will like my alternative to start your affiliate marketing journey as I do. Check below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to pay the hosting services to get ZERO website while you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month to build your online business. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You can try WA for FREE, I mean it! There is no credit card information needed to get access to the whole platform as premium members do. You can create your starter account without paying, so if you don’t like it, there is nothing to lose. Sounds not bad, right?
- You will get the most legitimate affiliate marketing training courses by Kyle and Carson who have 15-year experience in the industry.
- You don’t need to pay for the website hosting from Cloud Pro because Wealthy Affiliate gets you covered. WA will provide website hosting at no cost.
- The Site support and the world-class friendly community will solve your questions if you raise a ticket or ask in the community.
- You can stop whenever you want, just request to stop billing before the next billing circle.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.