Making $25,921.75 in under 30 days by an automated system? Yes, I am talking about CB Wealthy and I am sure that you want to know “What Is CB Wealth About?” Right?
First of all, CB Wealth is not the CB Wealth Management Group based in Palm Desert, California. It’s just another ClickBank product in the Making Money Online(MMO) niche. I was curious as you are at the moment, so I did my due diligence for this review. Before we proceed to know more about this business opportunity, I would like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join CB Wealth to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me selling how good this program is without showing the downsides. I will try my best to make this review honest and unbiased, you can count me on that.
- This review is also my approach to know whether it suits my budget or personality, and you can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things saves you time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s explore CB Wealth together.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is CB Wealth About?
-Summary of CB Wealth-
Product Name: CB Wealth
Founders: James Robertson
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program
Price: $37 + upsells
Rating: 1 / 100
CB Wealth was created by James Robertson, and it’s an affiliate marketing program that claims to help you make more than $25k in under 30 days with a done-for-you system. The previous programs that I’ve reviewed here with the similar claims are proven scams in the end, which makes me cautious about what James wants to deliver.
After digging deep, there are red flags that raised in my mind when I tried to understand the secret behind all these hypes. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so let me share more evidence and proof below & you can make the decision.
Inside CB Wealth
CB stands for ClickBank, so the idea is to teach you how to promote ClickBank products to make money online which is affiliate marketing. Here are the simple steps that James taught you to do:
- Building a landing page
- Finding a ClickBank Product to promote
- Promote the product to make money
I know the process is easy to follow, but I see two problems.
- ClickBank is an affiliate network where you are able to find many digital products to promote, but it’s full of low-quality products or scams in the MMO(Making Money Online) niche.
- The landing page that James gives is a sub-domain of CB Wealth, so your website address will be yourdomainname.cbwealth.net & you don’t have full control of your website.
Once you hand over your $37 to join CB Wealth, you hit upsells immediately. If you listen to James that you need to have the whole package to maximize your earning potential, the total cost would sum up to $508 in the first month, which is way too much for beginners.
- Upsell 01: CB Wealth 2.0 for $197
- Upsell 02: CB Wealth Pro for $177
- Upsell 03: CB Wealth Social for $97
Who Is CB Wealth For?
No one. Sorry, James.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, I would recommend GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. For example, you can complete online surveys, watch videos, play games, read emails to earn money.
If firing your boss and escaping the rat race is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation is the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About CB Wealth
TOP#1 Unclear Founder’s Information
The voice cover in the sales video calls himself James Robertson, but I can only find the related information about him when googling his name with CB Wealth. As for his footprints on social media, I find nothing.
Do you think that Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg do not use social media to connect with people after they created Tesla & Facebook?
It’s not usual that a founder of an automated system doesn’t use social media to make people aware of him and his system, right? Will you purchase a product that you cannot find the real founder on the internet? I guess no!
TOP#2 Unclear Testimonial
The way the sales video goes is only a screen with text and a voice cover although we know the voice called James. I have to admit that this is the laziest program that I’ve reviewed, the same as Fast Cash App.
Normally, online scams hire paid actors from Fiverr, where you can find freelancing services, to record fake testimonials. It’s the most seen marketing tactic that scam artists used to make the scams more convincing.
In CB Wealth, James is being lazy or maybe he is short of budget for fake testimonials, so he only wrote the below to convince you which only makes me highly doubtful.
- James from Idaho made a tidy $5,930 in his first week.
- Or Julie, a 37-year-old single mother from the UK…
TOP#3 A Done-For-You System
According to James, the automated system will do the hard work and leave little on your side. I’ve reviewed 150+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s hype when I see it.
By building your website through the system, your website address will be yourdomainname.cbwealth.net. Meaning you build your website under CB Wealth’s domain name.
If James decides to shut down the system and run off into the sunset, your online business will go offline too. So, would you risk your online business on something unsustainable like CB Wealth?
It’s better to build a website with full control on your side, so you can decide your domain name, the website layout, or the font size. There are many platforms to teach you how to build your online business from scratch. For example, this one.
What I Liked About CB Wealth
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchased CB Wealth through ClickBank by mistake, you can ask for a refund within the 60 days after purchase. But, having a money-back guarantee doesn’t mean the program is not a scam.
Scam artists upgraded the games in 2020, having a money-back guarantee becomes a must when they launch new programs online. It’s getting difficult to tell whether they are scams or not at first, but keep in mind that always checking for a money-back guarantee before a purchase is no harm for everybody.
Is CB Wealth A Scam?
With unclear founder & testimonials and a done-for-you system, I don’t recommend CB Wealth to people who want to make money online. I like to pursue the opposite of CB Wealth, which is to build a website with full control & I can decide every element on my site.
Besides, I like to write quality content with value and insight for my readers just like you are reading my articles today. If you find them useful, it’s highly possible that you come back for the latest updates or try things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal fans/followers/customers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results and the income won’t fall on your lap overnight. If this sounds like your thing and you feel super excited about it, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join CB Wealth when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate better when you do your training course inside WA, and they will respond to your feedback most of the time.
- There are many WA success stories since 2005, and you can get the results with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring stories in the next paragraph, and there is no limit for your earning potential.
- We will guide you on how to build your website with powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a FREE trial without credit card detail required. If this is not your thing after 7 days, you will not lose a penny from your bank account. I will also be your personal coach/mentor to support you, so see you on the other side soon.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find this program on the 1st page of Google. James might make it go offline to escape the negative reviews(mine included) so he can re-brands the whole program under new names & keeps robbing people.
If you meet a program sounds like this, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment below, I would try to take a look & write a review to expose them. Deal?
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
2 thoughts on “What Is CB Wealth About?”
Thank you for bringing this program to the attention of others.
The only thing good going for this program is the fact that it is sold through ClickBank which means you do at least have some security of that money back guarantee.
Any program I see where the owner is guaranteeing you x amount in 30 days as far as I am concerned is a scam.
Mind you, I have never had any faith in Clickbank. Most of the products are garbage and the ones that aren’t has a gravity that is through the roof, meaning that you will find plenty of competition.
Once again thank you
Thanks for your feedback here, I think you are correct. ClickBank is full of scams especially in the making-money-online niche, so people abandon it step and step. I also agree with you that the programs that guarantee you quick money are scams most of the time, so people should do their homework before purchasing anything in advance.