Finding #1 earning network and want to enjoy a $50 sign-up bonus? But, what Is CashCrates.co?
If you have the same question in your mind, you’ve come to the right place. In my review today, I will share all the good, the bad, and the alternative to help you get informed. Before we start exploring, I like to promise you something.
I am not referring you to join it to collect my earning, so you won’t see me pitching how good this GPT site is without showing you all the red flags I found. This review will be honest and unbiased to help us see what’s inside and how it works.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is CashCrates.co?
-Summary of CashCrates.co-
CashCrates.co is a GPT site that claims itself as the first earning network online, and it offers way too many rewards once you complete each task. It looks quite familiar to me since I’ve reviewed its scam sisters not long ago. So, let me share more details right below and tell you why I won’t give out my email to start making money with it.
Once you give out your email and join CashCrates.co for free, they will give you a $50 sign-up bonus. You will see your $50 in your dashboard right after you activate your account.
Then, they will give you a referral link that you can share on social media to invite your friends or family to join the site. If people click your link but do not join, you will earn $2 for each click. If people join, you will earn $10 for everyone you refer. Which sounds too good to be true, and it probably is.
You can also do other tasks to collect your earnings:
- Download Apps: Earn $30 for each app you download.
- Complete Surveys: Earn $50 for each survey you complete.
- Create YouTube Videos: Earn another $50 if you make a YouTube video to promote CashCrates.co
- Social Media Post: Earn $30 on YouTube post, $20 Facebook post, $15 Instagram post, or $25 TikTok post
You can follow the below simple steps to make money on CashCrates.co.
Step 01 – Register
Register for a free account on CashCrates.co! This is the first step to earning passive income through your social media accounts, which I doubt a lot.
Step 02 – Share
Share your individual link with friends and family! You’ll receive $10 for everyone you refer. Earn $2 for every person who clicks your link.
Step 03 – Withdraw
Redeem your earnings when and how you want them! You will have various ways to immediately withdraw your earnings, such as by mail, PayPal, and Bitcoin.
How Can I Cash Out?
Once you have complete the below requirements, you can request a cashout.
- 20 clicks
- 5 Referrals
- 6 Completed task walls tasks
- 10 posts and reviews
Who Is CashCrates.co For?
I believe only the real founders(scam artists) behind CashCrates.co can benefit the most. As for the rest, we will spend time doing something that never pays off.
If you just started making money online, don’t give up now! If you like the idea to make money by doing online surveys, watching videos, or downloading apps. You can try other good and reliable sites HERE. It’s possible to make $20-$50 depending on the time and effort you put on the sites.
If you are talking about making $200+, an online business is what you need to get what you want. I will share my favorite platform in one minute. Read on to find out more.
Ugly Truth About CashCrates.co
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
I searched the whole website to find the real founders, but what I got is only “We are an affiliate marketing company based out of South London!“
However, any legitimate company should list all the information clearly on the official website. People can get some support if they meet technical issues. The lack of founders’ information makes it skeptical.
TOP#2 Dishonest Data
I checked the “About” page to know who they are and when they built the site. They said that they started CashCrates.co in 2015, but look waht I found!
The real founders registered the domain name on 11-Apr-2020, making it a 10-month-old as of this writing. They lied about the date founded, so how can we trust other things they say?
TOP#3 Fake Payment Proof
On the payment proof page, many screenshots prove CashCrates.co does pay people. Let’s take a closer look at this one.
He got paid $524.48 on 6-Feb-2020, but CashCrates.co was registered on 11-Apr-2020. If you are the founders, will you pay people when the site is not even built? I guess NOPE!
TOP#4 Lack of Social Presence
On the “Contact Us” page, there are some social media buttons. If you click each of them, you will be re-directed to the social media showing “Sorry, this page is unavailable.” or “Account disabled.” It’s quite abnormal for a site that claims itself as the #1 earning network and a huge red flag.
TOP#5 Personal Information Breached
Based on #reportscam, your personal information may be breached by CashCrates.co once you join the system for free. Meaning they will sell your personal data to the 3rd parties to make profits, and that’s why they want you to share on social media. The more referrals you bring to the site, the more personal data they can sell.
So, if you have invited friends or family to join CashCrates.co, you need to share with them this article and request them to change login credentials. This is to avoid a broken relationship.
I don’t join CashCrates.co to make money, but I’ve managed to find some real users’ feedback to help you know more.
In most cases, they complained that CashCrates.co never pays people. They will deactivate your account due to an unknown reason or ignore all your cash-out requests.
TOP#7 A Rehashed Version of Other Scams
I’ve reviewed similar GPT sites not long ago on my website, so I can tell CashCrates.co is from the same father/scam artists. They all have something in common:
- They are the #1 influencer/earning network.
- They claim they started business in 2015 but the sites are registered in 2019 or 2020.
- They give you a $25-$50 sign-up bonus when you join the platform.
Here are the clones of CashCrates.co:
- Clout Pay
- Money Chaser
- Viral Pay
- Next Cash
- Influencer Cash
- Viral Points
- Bonus Junkies
What I Liked About CashCrates.co
I tried my best to find one positive thing or two from the sites or products I review, but unfortunately, I cannot find one from CashCrates.co.
Is CashCrates.co A Scam?
Yes, it is a scam. I won’t go one step further to try CashCrates.co to get my privacy breached, and I won’t recommend my readers to try it too.
When it comes to making money online, my top pick is affiliate marketing. If you don’t have any clues of what it is, let me give you a quick explanation.
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote others’ products without creating your own. You can structure your content by good SEO or keyword researches to rank your content higher on search engines. If people land on your site and get great value, they may purchase the products via your affiliate links. Here come your earning potentials.
To be 100% honest with you, the process takes some time to see positive results, and the online income won’t fall on your lap overnight. What you need to do is put hard work, patience, and perseverance into your online business. The harder you are willing to put into it, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this is what you love to pursue to escape the rat race, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join CashCrates.co when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.