Making up to $3,500 commissions online by an automated system? Very impressive, right? But, deep inside your mind, you are still asking yourself “What Is Cash Sniper About?”
If yes, you are in the right place to know everything before you take out your credit and pay $9 to join Cash Sniper. I am curious as you are, so I do my own diligence to write this review & so you don’t have to.
Before we start exploring Cash Sniper, there are a few things I like to tell you.
- I am not referring you to join Cash Sniper to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so I promise you won’t see me selling how good this program is & hiding all the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality to build my online business, and you can make the decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves you time and money. This is also the first step to filter out the bad ones and find the perfect one for yourself. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Cash Sniper About?
-Summary of Cash Sniper –
Cash Sniper is created by Ray Pickard and it’s an affiliate marketing program that claims to make you $3,500 online commissions easily. As I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities here on my website, this kind of get-money-quick programs are proven scams in the end, so you should know that there is no easy way or shortcut to make money online.
After digging deep, I found some major downsides & some of them are often-seen in typical scammy plots. Let me provide more detail further down, so you get to know how online scams look like & keep your money safe.
Inside Cash Sniper
Once you pay $9 to join Cash Sniper, you get access to member’s area where and it looks the below screenshot. If you click the first Introduction button, you will see Ray is promoting John Crestani’s products such as Internet Jetset or Super Affiliate System Pro, which makes me confused.
If you click Cash Sniper Main Guide, it will tell you to download an ebook in PDF format in 24 pages, and it writes about generic knowledge of affiliate marketing that you can find on Google for free.
Cash Sniper Secret Method button will lead you to download another ebook that teaches you how to set up your domain & hosting, install WordPress, build an email list, Solo Ads, or Facebook Ads. And once again, I bet you can find all this information online for free.
Cash Sniper X lets you download another ebook that teaches you how to set up your YouTube channel, how to make videos, or how to add affiliate links to your videos.
The last, Cash Sniper Profit Boost also lets you download one ebook that talks about affiliate product researches, content creation, on & off-page SEO, and Google Ad Sense.
How Does Cash Sniper Work?
This product works just like other Clickbank products that I reviewed here on my website such as 7 minutes Daily Profits and Secret Millionaire Bot. You get the spam email to know how easy it is to make money with the system, so you end up landing on the sales page where they convince you to buy the products or more upsells.
Who Is Cash Sniper For?
No one. Sorry, Ray… I don’t think this program will guide you any further than where you are before you join it.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, GPT sites are better options for your first try. You can do online surveys, watch videos, or play games to earn $0.01 to $10.
If you want to find an opportunity to quit your 9-5 job, an online business is what you need. My top#1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate that will guide you step by step to build your online business.
Ugly Truth About Cash Sniper
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
“Making money is so easy! Every day, it generates money automatically! I come home with thousands of money in my account every evening.” It just sounds too good to be true, and what they sell is basically an online dream.
Making $3,500 online is possible if you run an online business for many years or you have millions of followers on your social media accounts. If you just started making money online, I regret admitting that the chance is low.
TOP#2 Devious Marketing Tactics
Limited spots and countdown timer are used by experienced online marketers to express the scarcity and urgency, so they can get their targeted audience to buy the products before they leave the sales page.
In this case, you also see the same marketing tactics on the sales page, but all of them are not true. If you wait long, you will find the countdown timer reset itself after hitting zero. You can also refresh the sales page, then the limited spots will become more than the first time your were on the same page.
TOP#3 Old & Outdated Ebooks
For all the ebooks provided by Ray, they all delivered generic knowledge of how to run affiliate business on various platforms. You can google all information on Google or read my articles for FREE, paying $9 for four old & outdated ebooks is not worthy.
TOP#4 Fake Testimonials
Another major downside is that the testimonials are fake. They are actually actors from a website called “Fiverr” where you can find freelancing services to help you build your online business.
They charge you $5 to $150 depends on the length of your scripts. Sometimes, they will advise you to revise the scripts to make it appealing to your potential customers.
This brought us to think about why the founders hired someone to film video instead of finding the real members to back them up? I guess… Maybe there is never someone who ever made money through Cash Sniper, and this might be the ugly truth they are trying to hide.
What I Liked About Cash Sniper
TOP#1 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Glad that we can have our money back if you purchase Cash Sniper from Clickbank. During the first 60 days, you can request a refund if you are not 100% satisfied with the program.
In some cases, you may need to meet certain criteria to complete the whole process, so it takes longer to finish the refund cycle.
Is Cash Sniper A Scam?
Yes, it is a scam. With misleading claims, devious marketing tactics, old & outdated ebooks, and fake testimonials, I cannot recommend Cash Sniper to anyone who is interested in making money online.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my article today. Once you like my sharing, you will come back often checking for my updates & trying things I recommend here. You will become my fans/followers/customers in the long run.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results. It also needs your hard work, patience, and persistence before seeing your online success. You should know that the income won’t happen overnight, and this is 100% for sure. If you are still with me & feel super excited about my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Cash Sniper when you can get all of affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims because we know that is not going to help your online business. Instead, we will guide you step by step with well-designed interactive training courses, and I will be your personal coach or mentor on the other side.
- You will get the legitimate training courses that teach you affiliate marketing that works till now. You will also get the written training content and videos added from other WA experts every single day, so what you get is always up to date. This summer, there will be major updates about the training courses by WA team, so stay tuned!
- There are many success stories from WA members since 2005, and the earning is no limit. I’ve handpicked some of my favorite in the next paragraph. So, enjoy it!
- You can try WA for FREE without credit card detail needed. If you don’t feel like it after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. But, I am sure that you will LOVE WA as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.