You met a system that helps you start earning money fast without prior experiences required but you still felt uneasy and wanted to know “What Is Cash In On That Passion About?” right?
If yes, you are in the right place to find out everything. I was skeptical as you were, so I did my due diligence and wrote this review. You can read it to the end and then decide whether to join it or not.
Before I proceed to show you everything, I like you to know a few things.
- I am not pitching this program to you since I am not associated with it in any form, so you won’t see me selling how good it is in this article. You will get an honest & unbiased review today.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it beats the platform I am using for the moment. If it has more, I would consider switching; if not, I will stick to my current one.
- Checking things online saves you tons of time and money, and you are actually protecting your hard-earned money from the online scams. So, congratulations.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Cash In On That Passion together.
What is Cash In On That Passion?
-Summary of Cash In On That Passion-
Cash In On That Passion is created by Richard Paul, and it’s an affiliate marketing platform/ a sales funnel that promotes a pyramid scheme(MOBE), which was forced to shut down by FTC.
Based on this, I would not recommend this platform to anyone on this planet who wants to make money online. Let me show you the red flags, classic marketing tactics of online scams & pyramid schemes, and my alternative to make money online further down.
Inside Cash In On That Passion
Cash In On That Passion claims that you can make money fast online, but it’s selling you another pyramid scheme called “MOBE” or My Online Business Education.
The founder of MOBE sold expensive memberships to all members and gave them dreams to get rich quick. Most people who ever joined MOBE never made the money back, let alone make profits.
Here are the costs of all MOBE memberships, and it’s easy to find they are overpriced which might cause you a huge financial burden.
- Silver = $2,497 + $27 per month
- Gold = $4,997 + $64 per month
- Titanium = $9,997 + $121 per month
- Platinum = $16,667 + $198 per month
- Diamond = $29,997 + $295 per month
On the other hand, Cash In On That Passion is a sales funnel that promotes MOBE, which encourages you to purchase MOBE memberships as the intent. If you like to earn $29,997 in one sale, you have to buy the same product($29,997) before you promote them. This kind of “Pay to Play” business model should be banned forever.
It must be created by an affiliate of MOBE who leverages this platform to make commissions even when he sleeps, but he used affiliate marketing in the wrong way.
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products to earn commissions if someone purchases the products through your affiliate links. It’s getting popular in recent years, and the market will keep growing in the next decade.
However, there is a line between good and bad. Affiliate marketers tend to promote things they find legitimate, great value, over-deliver, and under-promise. Promoting a pyramid scheme might be not illegal in some cases, but it doesn’t mean it’s ethical.
Who is Cash In On That Passion For?
If this is your first time checking how to make money online, I would suggest you avoid this kind of program but try GPT sites. You can turn your daily online activities into a few cents by completing online surveys, watching videos, reading emails, or playing games.
If replacing your 9-5 job & escaping from the rat race is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. A platform I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate, it’s the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About Cash In On That Passion
TOP#1 A Pyramid Scheme
Based on Wikipedia, “a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.” Yes, It sounds like MOBE!
So, you don’t actually promote things you have passions about or useful products, but to sell an extremely expensive membership to people just to earn the commissions.
If you do, you can’t make the money back, this is the reason why so many members fought with MOBE which led to shutdown at the end.
TOP#2 Pay To Play
Yes, a pyramid scheme ensures you can “Pay to Play.” What is pay to play? To earn commissions, you need to buy the memberships first just to qualify for commissions. If you don’t purchase any memberships, sorry, you get nothing.
And, they lure you to purchase up to the top membership to get the most earning as much as possible. In this case, it’s $29,997!
How come normal people will buy something that costs $29,997 from you, someone who just started an online business?
TOP#3 Dishonest Marketing Tactics
When you landed on the sales page of Cash In On That Passion, you will notice there are two things that trigger your curiosity. Look at below, you must feel familiar!
- The Overhype: “Making you thousands of money per day from the comfort of your home!” But, what you get is a pyramid scheme that shut down by the authority.
- The Scarcity: “Limited spots available, don’t miss it today.” If you refresh the sales page again, it would remain the same number or even more spots available.
Richard used the above dishonest marketing tactics to lure you to join and earn the commissions at your expenses.
What I Liked About Cash In On That Passion
Nothing I like from this program since it promotes MOBE, a pyramid scheme got shut down by FTC.
Is Cash In On That Passion A Scam?
No, it’s technically not a scam but it’s a sales funnel for a pyramid scheme, so I would suggest everyone stay away from it as far as possible. This is a good example to show us why you need to do your online researches before you purchase any seemingly good programs online, right?
Frankly speaking, I prefer to build a website to run an affiliate marketing business with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today.
If you like my sharing, it’s possible that you come back once in a while checking my updates or trying things I recommend here. You will become my followers or customers in the long run.
However, the process does take some time to see positive results because the income won’t fall on your lap overnight. It also requires hard work, patience, and persistence to see your online success. If this is something you like to purchase for the rest of your lives, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Cash In On That Passion when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is a legitimate platform that guides you step by step to build your online business, and you can promote anything you like not just to promote a very expensive pyramid scheme. I will also be your personal coach/mentor when you build your online business. See you there!
- You don’t pay to play on Wealthy Affiliate, and this is not what we like to do for our online businesses. You will learn how to use your websites to earn commissions through affiliate marketing.
- We won’t lure you join us by dishonest marketing tactics since we know running affiliate marketing does take some time to see positive results.
- Wealthy Affiliate gives you a chance to try it for FREE without credit card detail required. If you think it’s not your thing after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account. Why not give yourself a chance that might lead you to financial freedom?
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Cash In On That Passion on the first page of Google, they might shut down the website and re-brand it under the new names to promote other pyramid schemes on the internet. If you meet a program looks exactly the same, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment below, I would try my best to take a look ASAP & write to a review.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.