Shortcut to earn up to $5,000 per day or more starting today! But, what Is Cash Formula? If you have this question in your mind and land on my article to know more about it, you’ve come to the right place.
In this review, I will show you what’s inside and how it works to help you make up your mind. Before we start, I like to tell you that I am not referring you to join Cash Formula to earn my commissions. You won’t see me selling it without showing the red flags that I found.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What Is Cash Formula?
-Summary of Cash Formula-
Cash Formula is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to promote Amazon products to make money online. You will get training on Amazon affiliate marketing, the necessary tools to get started, and a free theme to download.
They might sound good at first, but you will realize that you also need to put in lots of work and time to see success. Let me show you more details to clearly see what it really is & be the judge yourself. Shall we?
Inside Cash Formula
We know nothing about what’s inside or how it works on the sales page or in the video. We know that Michael’s friend found a system from Ukrainian coders back in 2010, which controlled millions of web visitors each month & brought lots of money-making potentials.
Michael made lots of money through the system, and he wanted to share with others. That’s why he created Cash Formula to help people achieve as he did. This story reminds me of other products that I’ve reviewed here on my website, Explode My Payday and Bulletproof Profits.
Once you log in to the members’ area, you will land on a platform like the below screenshot. Michael shows you five necessary tools you must have to build your Amazon affiliate marketing business.
- SiteGround: Website hosting service
- KWFinder: A keyword research tool
- EasyAzon: An Amazon associates affiliate plugin
- JungleScout: An Amazon product search tool
- Quuu: A content sourcing tool to grow your social media following
After that, you could download an Amazon affiliate marketing theme on your WordPress site. You will also get tutorial videos that show you how to set up pages, blogs, categories, and products.
If you are not a video type of student, there are some downloadable Amazon Marketing guides in PDF format.
- Cash Formula Guides – Amazon Marketing Made Easy
- Amazon Affiliate Essentials
- Amazon Affiliate Blueprints
Besides that training content, you will also have upsells to help you get the most from Cash Formula. Those upsells are optional, not mandatory.
- Gold Cash Formula Package Upgrade $197, downsell $97
- Platinum Cash Formula Package Upgrade $297
It’s easy to tell that those upsells cost so much higher than the front-end product. If you insist on buying all the upsells, the total cost adds up quickly. And, if you like to purchase them, you need to check on whether the money-back guarantee applies on upsells…
Who Is Cash Formula For?
Only the real founder of Cash Formula can benefit the most from this product.
If you just started your online journey, don’t buy anything from the sales video. You need to find a legitimate training platform to build your online business from scratch. I will share mine in one minute.
Ugly Truth About Cash Formula
TOP#1 Unrealistic Claims
You are interested in the below BOLD claims from the sales videos, aren’t you?
- Possibly earn you up to $5,000 dollars in pure profits in the next 24 hours or less.
- And possibly earn up to 100,000 dollars in the next 30 days.
- The System that I am going to share with you is 100% done-for-you.
I hate to tell you that those are merely marketing strategies to lure you into handing over $37 to join Cash Formula. You still need to put lots of time and effort into your affiliate marketing business by promoting Amazon products.
If they tell you there are no shortcuts to any online businesses, you probably won’t be here reading my review today. So be careful next time when you see any programs that claim easy and quick money. They might be outright scams…
TOP#2 Fake Founder
We all find this photo of Michael Green in the sales video, but it’s actually a stock photo that everyone can download if from stock photo sites for any purpose.
If I create such a good product to help people make money online, I would love the world to know my name and my face. What is the reason you think the real product founder needs to hide in the shadow?
TOP#3 Fake Testimonials
In the sales video, there are also testimonials of Cash Formula members who made lots of money by Cash Formula. But, some of them look familiar to me. Look what I found on Fiverr.com.
They are paid actors, and you can buy their services to record videos with your scripts. They charge you by the length of scrips and the other video requirements. Why does a legitimate product need to purchase this service from paid actors? You tell me…
TOP#4 False Scarcity
Michael said it’s too risky to let more people join his system, so he only has 7 spots available today. But, if you come back after a few days, you will find that he still allows 7 people to join, which is nothing but a false scarcity.
What he is trying to do here is to make you purchase this product by impulse so that he can generate more online income at your expense.
What I Liked About Cash Formula
TOP#1 Amazon Affiliate Works!
I am sure you know Amazon, and you know someone is making money through the Amazon affiliate program, right?
Although it gets super competitive right now to promote Amazon’s products, people are still making lots of money from Amazon these days. If you are willing to put lots of hard work into your Amazon affiliate website, I am sure you will see positive results step by step.
TOP#2 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Cash Formula is part of the ClickBetter Affiliate Network and therefore your purchase is covered by its no-hassle, 60-day money-back guarantee policy.
If you are not happy with it for any reason after purchase, you can request a refund within 60 days.
Is Cash Formula A Scam?
For me, I won’t call it a scam since it does give you generic training content to teach you how Amazon associates work, which might bring you commissions in the end.
However, people call it a scam because it doesn’t deliver what it claims on the sales page and that training content is only a means of materials that justify the cost. I got it.
When it comes to making money online, I prefer to run an affiliate marketing website with quality product reviews for my readers. I will structure my articles with good SEO and rank them higher on search engines by keyword researches.
If people land on my article and like my sharing, they may purchase the products through my affiliate links. Here come my earning potentials.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and the online income won’t fall on your lap overnight. You need to have hard work, patience, and perseverance to see your online success.
The more you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you like to chase to escape the rat race, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Cash Formula when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.