You land on a GPT site that claims itself as the #1 influencer network and help you make $500-$1,000 per day? But, what Is Bonus Junkies? If you ask yourself tons of times, you’ve come to the right place. In this review, I am going to show you what’s inside and how it works.
Before we start, I like to tell you something. I am not referring you to join this site to make my earnings, so you won’t see me pitching it without showing you all the red flags I found. This will be an honest and unbiased review today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What Is Bonus Junkies?
-Summary of Bonus Junkies-
Bonus Junkies is a GPT site that claims to bring you $500-$1,000 daily starting today, but it’s actually a scam only after your personal data. They want you to share the referral links on your social media, so your friends and family will join it to make money online. But, people won’t earn a dime from it.
After digging deep, it’s another re-hashed version of other scams that I’ve reviewed not long ago here on my website. Let me show you all the good, the bad, and my alternative to make money online. You will be informed and make a better decision. Shall we?
Inside Bonus Junkies
You can do some activities on Bonus Junkies to collect your earnings, just like other GPT sites. Once you join the site, you will get $30 into your account. Sounds super easy.
You will then get your own referral link that they like you to share on your social media to invite your friends or family to join Bonus Junkies.
For everyone who clicks your link but doesn’t join Bonus Junkies, you earn $2 each. For people who join Bonus Junkies through your links, you will make $15 each. My mom used to say things that are too good to be true, and they usually are.
You can do other tasks as well to make more money. You can earn $60 for any activities listed on the Task Wall, which only takes you 5-10 minutes. They require 10 tasks completed before you cash out.
Other ways to make money with Bonus Junkies:
- Take Survey: You earn $60 for each survey you complete.
- Videos & Posts: You earn $50 for each video you make to upload to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok.
How It Work?
Let me break the process down, so you can have a clear idea of how it works.
01. Join Bonus Junkies
You can sign up with Bonus Junkies account with your email address and join the community of people making money online with social media.
02. Share & Earn
Invite your friends to Bonus Junkies by sharing your referral link on social media. You will earn $15 for every friend you invite that joins.
03. Get Paid!
Cash-out your earnings instantly! Bonus Junkies pays members through PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, Bitcoin, or mailed checks.
Who Is Bonus Junkies For?
Only the founders can benefit from Bonus Junkies the most; as for others, we will earn nothing at all.
If you like to make money online through GPT sites, there are actually some legitimate platforms out there. For example, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, or Survey Junkie. They will help you make $20-$50 per month, depending on the amount of time you commit to the website.
But, if you are talking about making $200+ a month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. This platform teaches me everything I need to build my online business, and I’ve made my first commissions in less than one year. If I can make it, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Bonus Junkies
TOP#1 Unknown Founders
I tried to find the founder’s information on the website, but unfortunately, I cannot find anything. It seems that the real creators hide in the shadow, so we cannot get his personal information on the website.
If a site claims itself as the #1 influencer network, wouldn’t it be bizarre that we don’t know who to founders are? I will skip the platform and try other methods to make money online.
TOP#2 Fake Founding Date
On the ABOUT page, they said that the founding date of Bonus Junkies was in 2015, and they have become the #1 influencer network in under 10 years.
But if you know how to use WHOIS lookup, you will get the below data that Bonus Junkies is actually created on 31-Mar-2020, which is only 11-month-old of this writing. Another proof that this site is nothing but a scam, right?
TOP#3 Fake Payment Proofs
We can see some payment proofs on the website, but I found one of the proofs is used in another sister scam called Tap2Earn.
Since I’ve exposed that Tap2Earn is an outright scam, there is no need to argue about Bonus Junkies.
TOP#4 A Rehashed Version of Other Scams
I believe Bonus Junkies is from the same father or the same artist with the below siblings. The typical marketing strategies they use to promote themselves are:
- They are the #1 influencer network.
- They give you $25-$30 when you sign up with the platform.
- They encourage you to share your referral links on social media to invite your friends or family to join.
- They don’t pay you a dime once you complete all the requirements.
Bonus Junkies’ siblings:
- Money Chaser
- Viral Pay
- Influencer Cash
- Viral Points
TOP#5 Personal Information Breached!
We know that Bonus Junkies is another scam clone from the same father, but it’s still too young to have many negative reviews online. Let’s see what other online sources said about Tap2Earn since Bonus Junkies will likely have the same issues.
Based on Scamguard, the site owner might breach your personal information to the 3rd party for profits. You will end up receiving more spam emails, getting promotional phone calls, or getting paid SMS messages later on.
“Consumers who have been contacted by scammers could have had their personal information breached. ScamGuard highly recommends that consumers whose information has been breached obtain identity theft protection service immediately.
If you use the same passwords for every website or application, you need to take action right now to change all of them to avoid identity theft. If your friends or family joined through your links, you can share this article & ask them to take action to avoid a broken relationship.
TOP#6 No Social Presence
If you are patient enough and scroll down to the footer, you will find three social media icons, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+(shut down in Apr 2019)
I clicked each icon to see their social presence, but each one only redirects me back to Bonus Junkies’ website. Meaning they don’t have any social footprint. Can you believe this comes from a site that claims itself as the #1 influencer network?
What I Liked About Bonus Junkies
Usually, I try my best to like one positive thing or two from the programs that I review, but I got nothing in this case.
Is Bonus Junkies A Scam?
Yes, and it’s a huge one. I don’t think you should join this site to make money online because you will get yourself in big trouble.
When it comes to making money online, I prefer affiliate marketing. I will build an affiliate marketing website with quality content to help my readers and give them value.
I will structure my articles by good SEO & good keyword researches to rank them higher on search engines so that people will find my articles easily. If they like my sharing and find value, they may purchase the products through my affiliate links. Here come my earning potentials.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and the online income won’t happen overnight or right after you join a GPT site like Bonus Junkies. You also need to have hard work, patience, and perseverance in your online business. The harder you are willing to work on your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this is something you like to pursue to escape the rat race for the rest of your life, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Bonus Junkies when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.