Let me guess. You found a system that helps you make $2,000 per day on auto-pilot, but you are still asking yourself “What Is AZ Formula About?” deep inside your mind. Am I Right?
If yes, you are in the right place. I am curious as you do right now, so I did my own diligence to write this review & you can make the decision by reading this review to the end.
Before we proceed to explore AZ formula, I want to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program to earn the commissions, so I won’t pitch how good this program is without telling you the major downsides I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether AZ formula suits my budget or my personality, so you can expect an honest & unbiased review.
- Checking things online can save you time and money just like you are reading my article today. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is still safe & secure in your pocket.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep AZ formula together.
What is AZ Formula About?
-Summary of AZ Formula-
AZ Formula is an affiliate marketing program that claims to make you $2,000 or more the first day to join the program without telling you how to make that happen or how the system works. After digging deep, it is a program that teaches you how to promote Amazon products through affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model, but it’s not like making $2,000 per day with a few clicks to see the money to pour in. Besides, I also found that there are other red flags you need to take notes. Let me show you more details right below.
Inside AZ Formula
I have to admit that the sales video of AZ Formula is very appealing and seemingly lucrative, but I know affiliate marketing is not close to Steven’s claims.
The whole training is about making money with e-commerce and he only asks you to do below three steps before joining.
- Step 01:Film the Form
- Step 02:Activate Your Account
- Step 03:Watch Your Profits Grow
Yes, that’s all you will get and you will hit upsells as soon as you pay $37.
Who is AZ Formula For?
No one, Sorry Steven… This program won’t take you any further to make money online than where you are before you purchase it, and you might end up losing more money.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks. The usual activities you might find on various platforms are online surveys, download apps, play games, or watch videos.
If your goal is to replace your 9-5 jobs, an online business is what you need to consider building. My top#1 recommendation to guide you build your online empire is Wealthy Affiliate, you can try it for free for 7 days.
Ugly Truth About AZ Formula
TOP#1 Fake Founder
In the sales video, the founder seems to be Steven Cook, and you will find the below photo. But, if you use it to reverse check online, you will know that it’s just a stock photo that everyone could purchase from stock photo sites easily.
If you created such a lucrative system to help people make money online, what is the reason that you hide your real identities and names? I will be proud to let the world know that I created this.
Another thought, hiding real identities only means they are doing something illegal and unethical. Or, they can escape the negative reviews against them online(me included) and re-brand the whole system under new names & keep ripping people off. Since the founder’s information is not real, my curiosity forced me to check the testimonials.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
The testimonials in the sales video are not real. They are actually actors from a website called “Fiverr” where you can get freelancing services from experts to build your online business, so you don’t need to do all by yourself.
The actors charge you $10-$150 based on the length of the scripts that you propose, and some of them even give you the advice to make the video more convincing…
So, what is the reason that you hired someone to film a fake video for your system if AZ Formula is making you $2,000 per day? The ugly truth is maybe there is no one who ever made money through AZ Formula, right?
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
“Making $2,000 as soon as you join AZ Formula?” Do you really buy it? Since I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities here on my website, I know that any programs have the same claims are proven scams.
If you are doing affiliate marketing for more than 10 years, I think it’s possible to make that happen. Or, you have millions of followers on your social media accounts, it’s also possible to expect that kind of earning. If you just start your making-money-online(MMO) journey, it’s early to dream big…
Once you pay $37 for the initial membership, you will find out that there are two more upsells from AZ Formula. Just like the sales video, Steven doesn’t mention clearly what’s inside these two upsells. So, you might eventually spend $494 more on AZ Formula which is not worthy.
- Gold AZ Package: $197
- Platinum AZ Package: $297
What I Liked About AZ Formula
TOP#1 A Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase AZ Formula through Clickbank, you can request a refund if you are not 100% satisfied with the program. In some cases, you need to meet certain criteria to take your money back, so you may expect a longer process to complete the refund cycle.
So next time, if you meet a program that doesn’t provide you a money-back guarantee, you need to think twice before you take out credit cards. OK? This is also a good way to filter out the scams in the first place.
Is AZ Formula A Scam?
Yes, it’s no doubt a scam. With fake founder’s information, fake testimonial, misleading claims, and upsells, I suggest everyone stay away from AZ Formula as far as possible.
I know one thing or two about affiliate marketing, and I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers. Once they find my articles useful & helpful, they will come back often checking my updates or trying things I recommend here on my websites. They will become my fans/followers/customers in the long run.
To be 100% honest with you, the process takes some time to see positive results, and it won’t happen overnight. It also requires your hard work, patience, and persistence to make it work. But, I know many successful affiliate marketers make a good living by doing affiliate marketing business. If this sounds nice & you feel excited about it, check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join AZ Formula when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate(Kyle & Carson) when you participate in the training courses inside WA, and they will respond to your questions or feedback most of the time.
- There are many WA successful stories since 2005, just Google it & you will get plenty. I’ve handpicked some most inspiring and motivating stories in the next paragraph, so enjoy it.
- We won’t give you false or misleading claims that the money will fall on your lap one day. Instead, it does take time and effort to make it happen. There is no such thing to make you $2,000 the first day you join any program.
- Except for the domain name for your website, there is no other cost you need to cover in WA. This is for sure.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card details required. If you don’t feel like it anytime in the 7-day trial, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. But, I am sure you will love Wealthy Affiliate as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.