Getting paid to test apps with App Coiner is as simple as 1,2,3? But what is App Coiner? If you landed on my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place. In my App Coiner review, I will show you what’s inside, how it works, the cost, and a scam or not.
On my website, I review as many online opportunities as possible to help people like you and me to find the perfect platform to start an online business. You will surely find one if you read this review to the end. Before we start exploring this platform, I like to promise you something.
I am not referring you to join App Coiner to earn commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how good or how lucrative it is without showing the red flags I found.
This review is my approach to examine whether it delivers or keeps it under-promise. If yes, I’ll try it; if no, I will stay away to keep myself out of trouble. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is App Coiner?
-Summary of App Coiner-
App Coiner is a platform where you can write app reviews to make money online. What you need to do is to pay $27 to join the platform, pick up apps from the database, and write as many reviews as possible to make money. The platform will do all the heavy lifting for you and monetize your review websites.
After digging deep, it’s not easy as 123 as advised to make money by only writing reviews. They don’t teach you enough about traffic generation, so no one really lands on your site to read your reviews, let alone click links or banners to download the apps or purchase anything.
Let me show you more details right below. You’ll get everything you need to know to be the judge yourself, and then you can make a much better purchasing decision. Shall we?
Inside App Coiner
Once you hand over your hard-earned $27 to join the platform, you get access to the members’ area. It’s an ordinary & easy website that you get everything with a few clicks.
How does It work?
Step 01 – Choose an app to test
The first step is to help you set up your ClickBank or JVZoo accounts, and App Coiner will save your affiliate IDs in your websites’ settings.
ClickBank or JVZoo are both free to join, and if you have accounts already, you can complete this process in 5-10 minutes.
Step 02 – Write your review of the app
You can test out some great apps and write reviews on your WordPress review site. They will set up your review sites. All you need to do is log in and write 500 words for each review.
Step 03- Get paid
In the last step, you need to finish setting up your ClickBank or JVZoo accounts so that you can get paid. They also share three ways that you can make money with your review sites:
- When people click on the banners on your website
- When people opt into your email list
- When someone clicks on an app download link
Besides the front-end product, they also provide three upsells to help you make the most from App Coiner:
- VIP Express Pass $97: Lifetime access to the platform, and they find you the best and highest new paying apps jobs every morning
- First 50 App Reviews Done for You $27: They write the first 50 app reviews for you so that your audience(if you have…) has some materials to read.
- How to Launch a Digital Product Business $47: A training course that teaches you how to set up your own digital product business
Who Is App Coiner For?
Only the real founders behind App Coiner can get the most from it. For the rest of us, we are only doing things that don’t deliver.
If you try to make money online today, don’t give up just now. It’s possible to make a few bucks by doing your daily online activities such as watch videos, read emails, or do online surveys. You can make $20-$50 per month easily.
If you are talking about making $200+ per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. While there are many making-money-online programs & platforms, this particular one is my favorite. It helps me make my first commissions in less than one year, which I don’t think I can achieve in the past.
Ugly Truth About App Coiner
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
Will you purchase something online from unknown founders? I know I won’t because I will have no one to talk with if there are problems with the products I purchased.
What is the reason you think a legitimate product will hide its founders’ information on the website? They are too shy to say hi? Or don’t want to be caught if there are too many negative comments and refund requests online?
This is one of the most-seen marketing strategies from online scams that I reviewed here on my site, and it concerns me a lot.
TOP#2 No Traffic Generation Training
You will get a WordPress site to write your reviews, but you won’t learn how to drive traffic to your website. There will be no one who lands on your site to read your reviews, click the banners, subscribe to your email list, or download the apps without traffic.
When it comes to traffic, I prefer keyword researches & on and off-page optimizations to drive quality & free traffic to my site. They can last longer than paid ads, and you can learn how to convert them into sales & commissions.
It’s acceptable when the product creators mention upgrade options upfront on the sales pages before we whip out credit card purchasing. In this case, they don’t even tell you that three upsells await you.
- VIP Express Pass $97
- First 50 App Reviews Done for You $27
- How to Launch a Digital Product Business $47
TOP#4 You Don’t Have Full Control
Your website will be in subdomain format with an extension “.popularreviewer,” meaning you don’t have full control of it, and it barely ranks higher on search engines.
What if they decide to shut the platform down? All the time and effort you put into your reviews also go offline too? It’s risky to build an online business without full control.
If you like to write reviews on your WordPress site, you know it’s easy to build one on your own quickly. Learn more about how I build one site in less than 60 seconds HERE. There is no need to pay me $27 just to get started, and you are welcome.
What I Liked About App Coiner
TOP#1 A Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase App Coiner via ClickBank, you may request a refund with 60 days, and they won’t ask you a word. But since there are too many refunds for this product, ClickBank takes it down from its platform.
If you purchase this product via JVZoo, you still get a 45-day money-back guarantee. However, JVZoo vendors might ignore your refund requests until the guarantee expires. You may expect a longer refund cycle or fight to take your money back.
Is App Coiner A Scam?
Well…it depends on your opinions about scams. I won’t call it a scam because you get some in return for your money. People call it a scam because it doesn’t deliver and doesn’t teach you how to drive traffic to your reviews, making no sense to join App Coiner at the cost of $27.
Unlike writing app reviews in a subdomain without full control, I prefer to build my own affiliate marketing website with quality content.
I can write about those products that I find useful and helpful instead of apps. I will structure my articles with good SEO & keyword researches to rank them higher on search engines so that people can land on my site ahead of others. If they like my reviews and find value, they may purchase the product through your links. Here come your earning potentials.
The process does sound as easy as pie, but the online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side. You need to put in lots of hard work, patience, and perseverance before seeing the positive results.
The more you are willing to put, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you like to pursue to escape the rat race & achieve your financial freedom, feel free to check my alternative to make money online right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join App Coiner when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the system completed. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate after you become a WA premium member just like what I did.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.