What? Making $1,200 with only 5 minutes per day? Is it true or just a scam? Yes, we are talking about Affiliate Millionaire Club, and I know you are probably thinking “What is Affiliate Millionaire Club?”
I become cautious when there are “millionaire”, “secret” or “minutes” as a part of the program name, so I do many kinds of research to write this review. Before we proceed to explore it, I want to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Affiliate Millionaire Club for my commissions which I hate the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me pitching only the good part & hiding the red flags.
- This review is also my approach to know whether it suits my personality or not. What I will share today is based on my due diligence & personal experiences, and you can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves you tons of money and time, you just showed me you are doing good. So, congratulations, your hard-earned money is still safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Affiliate Millionaire Club together.
What is Affiliate Millionaire Club?
-Summary of Affiliate Millionaire Club-
Affiliate Millionaire Club is an affiliate site builder that offers you a free website to run your online business. What you need to do is to join this program and spare only 15 minutes per day to work with it. It caught my attention since every program has similar claims are proven online scams, so I dug deeper to examine this program.
I found there are many red flags when I went through the sales video and the website, so I would suggest save your time and money & find other legitimate platforms to build your online empire. Unless you just want to waste your time and money.
Inside Affiliate Millionaire Club
In the sales video, we only know that Mo has built a website for us vaguely without telling me how to do it or what niche we can choose. Once you pay $47, you will get access to the member’s dashboard.
Step 01: Choose Product
There is a drop-down menu that you can choose the product/niche you want to promote. It includes the below options, but the most popular are Fitness/Health/Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, and Make Money Online.
Here is the list you are able to choose at step 01:
- Computer Related
Step 02: Create Your Website Address
Then, you need to name your website address at step 02, choose any website address you want for your business.
Step 03: Affiliate URL
Add your Affiliate link in step 03. Once all done, click the “Create Site” button. Your unique website is ready for you after just 15 seconds. Affiliate Millionaire Club offers website hosting and domain name for free.
Since you just build your website, Mo also provides you various internet marketing training to drive traffic to your site. (Wait… didn’t he say that we only need to spend 5 minutes to work a day to make $1,200? Why do we need the training for?)
In the training selection, you will learn the below:
- Google AdSense Guide
- Social Media Marketing
- Traffic & SEO(How to get traffic)
The whole idea behind Affiliate Millionaire Club is to run your website through affiliate marketing, which is to promote others’ products without creating your own. It’s a legitimate business model and there are many successful masters who make tons of money from it.
Who is Affiliate Millionaire Club For?
No one… If this is your first try to make money online, don’t rush to a seemingly good program like Affiliate Millionaire Club to build your online business, GPT sites would be better options for the starters.
If you are thinking to replace your 9-5 jobs & serious money from the internet, then consider building an online business. Wealthy Affiliate, Project 24 by Income School, or STM forum are great platforms to leverage with.
Ugly Truth About Affiliate Millionaire Club
TOP#1 A Duplicate Website
Mo will give you a pre-made website that is ready to bring you money the same day you join the program, and he shows that you will earn $53 within the first 5 minutes after you join. It’s just too good to be true.
The duplicate website will not rank well by Google’s algorithm. Instead, your site will be ranked at the bottom of search engines.
TOP#2 False & Misleading Claims
Making $1,200 with only 5 minutes per day? What I know from other successful affiliate marketers that they all work 10+ hours a day to keep creating quality articles & videos for their readers. Only working 5 minutes a day seems impossible. If it’s indeed 5 minutes a day, why isn’t everyone doing it right now?
People nowadays are still looking for legitimate ways to generate money online and become thirsty for extra money than ever due to the lock-down situation caused by COVID-19.
So, to avoid getting scammed by the wrong hands, you need to be down-to-earth & realistic. If any programs claim that they can help you make quick money, they would be scams most of the time. You need to watch out!
TOP#3 Fake Testimonial
In the sales video, there are two short videos from two old guys claiming their immediate success right after joining Affiliate Millionaire Club. However, they are both actors from Fiverr where you can find freelance services to help you build your online business.
Most scams use fake testimonials to convince you that someone did succeed by the program, so they will keep pushing you like “what are you waiting for?” or “Join Now when it’s still available!” later.
But, if Affiliate Millionaire Club is so lucrative, why didn’t Mo find real members to share their experiences? You be the judge!
TOP#4 Marketing Tactics
On the sales page, there is a little square telling you the available daily membership in your region. It shows 8 left at my first time surfing the website to know the magic behind the curtains.
After I watched the sales video, the number dropped to 3. But, I know this is a marketing tactic called “Scarcity”, so I refresh the website & the number goes back to 8 again.
Using scarcity as a marketing tactic doesn’t prove it as a scam since other legitimate platforms also use to boost sales. But, please don’t take out your credit card as soon as you watched the sales videos. Do your online researches first to know what other people say about it.
What I Liked About Affiliate Millionaire Club
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with Affiliate Millionaire Club, you can request a refund within 60 days of purchase. At least, we can get our money because the internet is full of scams.
Is Affiliate Millionaire Club A Scam?
Since there are generic training courses and a free duplicate website for you, I won’t call it a scam. But, it’s not far… It’s also not the type of legitimate & reliable program that I would recommend to anyone who is interested in making money online.
I prefer to build a website with quality for my readers just like you are reading my review today. I provide the information & value to help them understand something before they make the final purchase. If they like my sharing, it’s possible that they try things I promote here on my website.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time & it won’t fall on your lap overnight. It takes hard work, patience, and persistence to achieve your goals. However, I like building my website to help people who are interested in making money online, and this is also the way to find the perfect program for myself.
If you are still with me & feel excited about my alternative building your online empire, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Affiliate Millionaire Club to lose money. You can get everything about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will learn how to create your website in 30 seconds & build your website with quality content with good SEO & good keyword researches in WA’s training courses.
- On WA, we won’t give you false & misleading claims that you can make money quickly because we know that it is impossible for beginners. Instead, how much you can earn from your online business depends on the time and effort you input, your skills, and your determination.
- There are too many success WA stories since 2005, and I’ve handpicked some of the best for you. Just check the next paragraph.
- You can join WA for FREE without credit card details required, so you don’t lose a penny after the 7-day trial. But, I am sure you will love WA just as I did when I first started.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.