You might find Affiliate Lab and wonder, What Is Affiliate Lab? If you landed on my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place.
In my Affiliate Lab review, I will walk you through the topics below to help you understand this platform and make up your mind. You surely can make better decisions once you read this review to the end.
- What Is Affiliate Lab?
- Who Is Matt Diggity?
- Affiliate Lab Training Modules and Bonuses
- How Much Is Affiliate Lab?
- How Does Affiliate Lab Work?
- Who Is Affiliate Lab For?
- Is Affiliate Lab A Scam?
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Affiliate Lab?
-Summary of Affiliate Lab-
Affiliate Lab is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to build niche websites, rank them on Google with affiliate offers, and then sell them for 40x profits. The method works if you know how to rank your site, so Matt created this training program to teach you everything.
Simply put, Affiliate Lab is good training, which suits those who have experience in affiliate marketing. But, it’s not the best for affiliate marketing beginners since it needs advanced skills to make it work. The price tag is also the reason that pushes me away from it. Let me share more details right below, so you can be the judge yourself.
Who Is Matt Diggity?
Matt Diggity was formerly an electrical engineer who worked 60 hours per week in his cubicle, and he eventually had a complete nervous breakdown.
His friends introduced him to ranking websites and making affiliate commissions, so he spent lots of time mastering affiliate SEO to make huge passive income. He ended up making 6-figure websites and created this training program.
Affiliate Lab Core Training
Matt created so many training courses in Affiliate Lab, so let me break them down one by one just for you.
Module 1 – Introduction
The first module walks you through the training course and lets you know how to make the most of it. You will learn Matt’s general affiliate marketing (niche site) business model methodology.
Module 2 – Niche Selection
The second module shows you how to find your niche, the most critical part of your affiliate marketing business. Most people rush through this selection without paying attention to avoid bad niches.
Here are things Matt talks about in this module:
- The Importance of Niche Selection
- Niche vs. Authority Sites
- Niche Grading Tool
- Why Matt Doesn’t Use Amazon
- How To Find Non-Amazon Affiliate Programs.
Overall speaking, every niche has a chance to help you generate affiliate commissions. You may find a super competitive niche but cannot make any sales even if you are doing everything right, so your selected niche plays a significant role in your affiliate business.
💡 Pro Tip: Check my article on how to find your niche without paying a dime!
Module 3 – Onsite SEO
There are 50+ video lessons about On-site SEO as known as On-page SEO, ranging from creating content to building a site. Here are things Module 3 covers:
- Domain and hosting
- Keyword research
- The irresistible site architecture that Google LOVES
- How to create content that ranks to make affiliate sales
- Optimize your niche websites
Module 4 – Offsite SEO
Off-site SEO or Off-page SEO are actions you do outside of your niche websites. For example, sharing your content on various social media platforms for more traffic or getting backlinks to your website to improve your domain authority.
Matt shares his long-term strategy of building links with 40+ step-by-step videos. Some of them are:
- Setting up Social Accounts
- Building Social Signals
- Choosing Anchor Text
- Buying Links
- And More
Module 5 – The Kitchen Sink
You will learn how to troubleshoot when you face technical issues while building your website or further optimize your website to get the desired results. Since you are building your website, you’ll get more value when doing module 5 training.
Module 6 – Authority Site
Matt talks about authority sites in module 6, and he guides you from explaining, branding, and structuring authority sites. You will also get some examples of how an authority site should look like and learn how to build links to them.
Besides the training courses, you’ll also get the extra bonuses to help you make the online business go smoothly.
- The Beginner’s Lab
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- Conversion Rate Optimization Masterclass
- Featured Snippets Masterclass
- Authority Blueprint
- Website Flipping Masterclass
- Outreach Masterclass
- The Kitchen Sink + Medic Buster + Penalty Recovery
- Affiliate Email Marketing Masterclass
How Much Is Affiliate Lab?
The price is $997 one-time if you can afford it. If you can’t, you can pay $597 twice, which makes it a total of $1,194. $197 more than the one-time payment.
If you are dead serious about Matt’s method to build a website and flip it for profits, you should go for a one-time payment since it eventually saves you $197.
How Does Affiliate Lab Work?
First, you need to pick up one niche to build a website. Then, you rank your website higher on search engines with affiliate offers to make passive income. To get a 40x profit, you can flip your websites. This is how Affiliate Lab shows you inside the training courses.
Who Is Affiliate Lab For?
People who are dead serious about flipping affiliate websites for 40x profits. If you are looking for overnight success or get-rich-quick schemes, Affiliate Lab is not for you.
If you just tried making money online, this program may not suit you well. GPT sites are good to start turning your online activities into a few bucks by completing online surveys, reading emails, or watching videos. It’s possible to make $20-50 per month.
If you are thinking $200+ per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. I’ve leveraged this particular platform to make a stable online income within two years. If I can do this, TRUST ME, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Affiliate Lab
I don’t know about you, but paying $997+ is not my cup of tea. Most people only make ends meet, so they search for ways to make money online. Paying $997 upfront doesn’t sound ideal.
If you insist to follow Matt’s instructions, you can check his YouTube channel, where he shares free tips and valuable information.
TOP#2 Extra Costs
Matt is honest about these extra costs because he mentions them upfront on the sales page, which is a good thing, showing he isn’t hiding something.
If you like to purchase Affiliate Lab, you need to calculate the total cost.
- Keyword Research Tool: $99 a month
- Hosting and Domain: $10 a month per site
- Autoresponder: $16+ a month
- Outsourcing: $200-$1000 per month
TOP#3 No Trial & No Refund Policy
Matt does NOT provide any free trial or refund policy, and this is what I found on the sales page.
“We do not offer refunds. If you need help at any time, you can jump on the Facebook group and ask questions.”
Meaning there is no way to take your hard-earned money back if you don’t like the training or get desired results. It’s hard to accept this since paying $997 for an online training course isn’t a joke. A free trial or refund policy may help people gain more confidence in Affiliate Lab.
What I Liked About Affiliate Lab
TOP#1 Matt Is An Affiliate SEO Expert
I believe Matt is a true expert since he covers many aspects of affiliate SEO, and he shows us his earning proof. From his YouTube channel, he also shares tips and tricks to scale your affiliate marketing business.
If you like to pay 1k for an online training course, you must find someone who knows much about what he teaches instead of scam artists, right?
TOP#2 A Comprehensive Course
Affiliate Lab includes 160 videos that teach niche selection, keyword research, rank, and flip websites, which is 24+ hour-long of training content.
You can follow his instructions to get similar results, and he updates the training content once Google changes its algorithm. Unlike other scammy programs with general information, Affiliate Lab is a comprehensive course with quality.
TOP#3 Positive Reviews
Many Affiliate Lab’s positive reviews show that real customers are getting good results with Matt’s training. Although their success or experiences with Affiliate Lab cannot guarantee your online income, it’s still exciting to know that Affiliate Lab’s training works!
Is Affiliate Lab A Scam?
No, Affiliate Lab is not a scam. It’s a good training course on flipping websites to get 40x profits. If you are dead serious about this method, you must go for it. But, if you are just started, this training may not suit you very well.
My ideal way to make money through affiliate marketing isn’t flipping websites but building your niche websites with quality content to grow with it.
You can start a blog running an affiliate marketing business and write reviews for products that meet your expectations and are useful for other affiliate marketers. By implementing good SEO & keyword research, you can rank your articles higher on the SERP so that people can land on your site ahead of others.
If they like your sharing, they may purchase the products through your affiliate links. Here come your earning potentials.
I know I’ve made the process sound easier than done, but it takes a lot of hard work, time, and patience to see positive results. The online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side.
The more you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this is something you like to pursue to escape the rat race and kiss your boss goodbye, feel free to check my alternative to make money online.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t have to pay $997 when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- When you are doing your training courses, you get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate. They are both down-to-earth guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promoting the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after seven days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. They succeeded in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!