You might come across 7 Minutes Daily Profits in your inbox, but I know you are thinking about “What Is 7 Minutes Daily Profits About?” Am I right?
It caught my concern when there are “minutes”, “secret” or “click” as a part of the programs’ name, so I dive deep into this program to know the magic behind the curtains.
Before we proceed further, I want to tell you a few things.
- I am not referring you to join 7 Minutes Daily Profits to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me requesting you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether this program suits my personality or not, so what I will share today is all based on my due diligence and personal experiences.
- Checking things online saves time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is 100% safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s explore this business opportunity together.
What is 7 Minutes Daily Profits About?
-Summary of 7 Minutes Daily Profits-
7 Minutes Daily Profits is founded by a guy named Vince Howard, and it’s a program that you just need to spend 7 minutes per day to make $500 cash flow into your pocket. It just sounds too good to be true. I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities on my website, so I know something is not correct & want to know more about the program.
After digging, I’ve found many red flags and it’s not the program that everyone who is interested in making money online should start with. Let me provide you more proofs further down.
Inside 7 Minutes Daily Profits
7 Minutes Daily Profits is a program that brings you $500 per day by using software created by Vince Howard, and you only need to pay $9 for the server fee.
In the sales video, he explains vaguely about how the software runs to make that happens, and all you need to do is a plugin. But, I never saw things could work that easy to make you $500 per day. If so, why isn’t everybody doing it right now?
Once you pay $9 to join, you are on your own to deal with this done-for-you system with little training or tools provided that will teach you how to use it. Instead, there are more upsells after upsells.
Here are something you will see in the member’s area:
- Welcome Video
- Premium Traffic Source(solo ads, sales funnels, etc)
- Create Your Site
- View Your Websites
- Add 5x Commissions Sites
- Profit Booster
Who is 7 Minutes Daily Profits For?
No one, I think people should avoid this program since I found there are red flags after digging.
If this is your first time to try how to make money online, you may check HERE for GPT sites that turn your daily online activities into a few bucks. You can also check the below options to learn affiliate marketing from scratch.
Ugly Truth About 7 Minutes Daily Profits
TOP#1 Vince Howard Is Not Real
I want to know more about the founder, so I did search on his name & found nothing. His name seems to be connected to 7 Minutes Daily Profits closely, and that’s the only result when I typed his name with this program.
For the family photo he used for letting you know his inspiring story, I found it’s just a stock photo that you can easily find on the stock photo site. Here is what I found, check the below.
Hiding his real identity means there is something wrong about this program, and this is the biggest red flag I found from 7 Minutes Daily Profits. If I created such a lucrative program like this to help people achieve their financial goals easily, I would like the world to know my name for sure.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Since I got one fake founder’s information about this program, I check the testimonials to know whether they are also fake. Here are what I found.
Those two are actually actors from Fiverr, a platform where you can find any kind of services to help your business, and they are all fake. They were hired to record videos, then the founder of this program could make you think that there are indeed people who succeed by it.
Those actors charge you based on the length of your script, and the lady even got a very good review on Fiverr which I’ve seen her often in online scams. For example, Secret Millionaire Bot!
When you pay $9 to join 7 Minutes Daily Profits, you are immediately hit upsell after upsell. Vince lures you to join at a very affordable cost, then he pitches more products for you after you join.
I wonder Vince earns commissions if members click his links to buy other products he recommends building an online business. This is often seen in other online scams that the founders earn lots of money at members’ expenses.
What I Liked About 7 Minutes Daily Profits
TOP#1 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Glad that we still have a chance to take our money back. If you purchase 7 Minutes Daily Profits from Clickbank, you can request a refund within 60 days after purchase.
Next time, if any programs don’t provide money-back policies, you need to think twice before you make the purchase.
Is 7 Minutes Daily Profits A Scam?
Yes, this is a scam although there is some generic training for affiliate marketing. I won’t recommend 7 Minutes Daily Profits to anyone since there are red flags I just showed you above.
As of this writing, I cannot find the official website on the first page of Google.
Vince might re-brand the website under other names once there are countless negative reviews against it so that they can keep stealing people’s hard-earned money again and again. That’s also the reason why the founders never show their real identities. Otherwise, they will get caught and need to pay back the money to all members.
I personally prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my articles today. If you find my reviews are useful & helpful, you would check on other posts to know my thoughts & eventually you might become my fans/followers/customers.
The process takes some time and the income won’t fall on your laps overnight. It does require hard work, patience, persistence to make all these happen. If this sounds nice and decent to you, you will love my alternative way to make money online.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join 7 Minutes Daily Profits when you can get everything about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate(Kyle & Carson) when you create your starter account, which does not require credit card details and let you get access to the whole platform as premium members do. If you don’t like the FREE trial after 7 days, you can choose not to upgrade to premium & you would not lose any penny from your pocket.
- There are many success stories about Wealthy Affiliate since 2005, check the next paragraphs for some from the best. I’ve handpicked them for you, so you don’t have to.
- Except for the domain name you need to purchase for your website($13.99-$16.99), there are no upsells or extra costs you need to cover in Wealthy Affiliate.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.