You came across my website because you want to know “What Is 3 Step Method?” when you searched ways to make money online. Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place to understand how 3 Step Method goes in this review. I will share my findings based on my due diligence and personal experience, so you don’t have to. What you could do is to make your final decision by reading this review to the end, deal?
Before we start to explore 3 Step Method, there are two things I like to tell you first.
- I am not referring you to join 3 Step Method for my commissions, which I hate the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me selling how good 3 Step Method is or requesting you to click a “BUY NOW” button. This will be an honest & unbiased review!
- Checking things online can save you time and money, and you are doing great! This is the first step to filter out online scams and keep your hard-earned money safe and secure. Congratulations, you are on the right track to make money online.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is 3 Step Method?
-Summary of 3 Step Method-
3 Step Method is an affiliate marketing program that you can leverage to create an automatic income stream without prior experiences needed. They claim that you could make $10k per month by just 3 simple steps. It caught my attention for such an easy way to make lots of money online, so I dug deep to see what the secrets are behind the program.
Inside 3 Step Method
You need to pay $37 to get access to the member area. They will tell you the below simple 3 steps to make $10k per month.
Choose Your Niche & Build Your Website
3 Step Method makes it trivial on this, but it’s super important to find your niche. Your niche should be something you have passion about, so you will have the courage to overcome all the obstacles on the way to success. 3 Step Method just told you to choose a niche without really telling you the reason why.
Sign Up To Affiliate Programs
In Affiliate Marketing, you can promote others’ products to earn commissions, so you don’t have to create your own products. You can use a website, a Facebook fan page, an Instagram account, or a YouTube channel to promote things you find interesting or you simply love.
3 Step Method suggests you build a website/blog to start since it is the best way to run your affiliate marketing business. Once done, you will find the products you like to promote in the affiliate networks.
They will tell you that you can start making money when someone purchases the products through your unique affiliate links. That’s all.
Wait… How about the tips about making $10k per month? Nothing taught about how to make $10k in your first month…
Once you pay $37 to join 3 Step Method, they will also provide you the below:
- $47: To access their insider secrets to make a 6-figure income per year.
- $97: To triple your profits
- $147: To access pre-made websites that generate more sales for you.
Who Is 3 Step Method For?
No one! They don’t provide you enough training about affiliate marketing and you hit many upsells once you pay $37 to start, which makes me feel so bad.
If you insist to learn more about affiliate marketing, I would recommend these two platforms.
Ugly Truth About 3 Step Method
TOP#1 Unknown Founders
You create such a lucrative program to help everyone on this planet to make $10k per month, wouldn’t you want to show your name and face to the world? I know I will.
Hiding your true self behind 3 Step Method means this program isn’t as good as mentioned in the pitch video, right?
The guy in the pitch video isn’t the founder of 3 Step Method, why? Look what I found on the internet.
He is just an actor from Fiverr that everyone could pay him to make professional videos, so I check the testimonial to see whether they are also actors from Fiverr.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
On the website, I found a member review on 3 Step Method. He might seem sincere and honest about his earning by this program, but he is also an actor from Fiverr. Here is what I found on Fiverr.
His name is actually Barry and he got lots of good reviews on Fiverr because he is really good at acting & giving advice to his clients. His prices start from $75 to $$150 depending on the length of your scripts.
TOP#3 No Enough Training
To be honest, it’s affiliate marketing 3 Step Method is talking about, but they didn’t provide enough training courses for members to build a successful online business.
I think they only touch the surface of affiliate marketing if you ask me, and there should be more advanced knowledge that needed for your online business.
Seriously, I think all the upsells should be mentioned in the pitch video, so everyone could understand & have a clear picture of how much money they need to pay to build a website.
If those upsells are so important for our online businesses, why wouldn’t they add in the $37 training course but split into three upsells? I cannot help but think this is to make more money from the pocket of novice affiliate marketers.
What I Liked About 3 Step Method
TOP#1 A 60-day Money-back Guarantee
If you purchase 3 Step Method from Clickbank, you can request refunds within the first 60 days after purchase.
It often happens that a product or service we shop online is “under-deliver” just like 3 Step Method, so it’s great that we still get $37 back.
Is 3 Step Method A Scam?
No, I won’t say 3 Step Method is a scam, but it’s not the kind of program that I would recommend to anyone who is interested in making money online. Before you make your final decision, I do hope that you can go through all the major downsides again.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers to share my findings on how to make money online. Once they like my articles, they will become my fans/followers/customers and come often back to check my latest posts or try things I promote here.
It might take a longer time to see positive results, but I am sure the time and effort I put on building my online business worth in the long run. It’s kinda old-school, but it still works in 2020 or the next decade. If this sounds nice to you, you will like my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend $37 & upsells on 3 Step Method when you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get access to talk to the founders(Kyle & Carson) of Wealthy Affiliate, and they would reply to your feedback most of the time.
- There are many success stories from other premium WA members, check the next paragraph. It’s never too late to be successful like them and make money from your websites.
- You get all the legitimate affiliate marketing training courses, powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Except for the domain name for your website, there is no cost you need to cover in Wealthy Affiliate premium membership. And, you can start for FREE today without giving your credit card information. So, there is nothing to lose if you don’t like it after the 7-day trial.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.