Making $500 today by inviting your friends to join Viral Pay? In this Viral Pay Review, I am going to share everything you need to know what it is about, so you can make a better decision by reading this review to the end.
Before we go one step further to know more about Viral Pay, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Viral Pay to earn commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me pitching you the good parts but hiding the downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, if yes, I would consider switching.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, and you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by my honest & unbiased review. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dig deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Viral Pay?
-Summary of Viral Pay-
Viral Pay is an affiliate marketing program that claims to make you $500 per day by inviting people to the same platform as you are. On top of that, there are many activities you can do to earn money through the platform such as completing online surveys, signing up with your emails, or adding your telephone number.
After digging deep, I found there are red flags that push me away from Viral Pay since it won’t make me any better than my current financial status at the moment. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will provide you enough proof & evidence below. I suggest you go through this review thoroughly before joining it although it’s free. Deal?
Inside Viral Pay
It’s free to join Viral Pay. Once you fill out your personal information, you get access to the platform with the below options to earn money as quickly as possible. Here is a simple process of Viral Pay.
Free Signup & $25 bonus
You probably got crazy about the initial $25 signup bonus when you first met Viral Pay, so you took a few seconds to complete the signup process, right? This is the first thing I notice on the website, and it’s indeed appealing.
Referring your friends to join Viral Pay is the fastest way to get your money. Basically, referring one friend to join Viral Pay earns you $10. If your friend clicks your link but didn’t join Viral Pay, you still earn $2 per click.
Viral Pay claims that they have 650,000+ happy members and already paid out $20 million to everyone who made money through the platform.
Besides the above two ways to make money through Viral Pay, you also have the below options to make more money.
- Download apps: You can download apps to earn $10
- Complete Surveys: For each online survey you complete, you earn $25.
- Create YouTube Videos: You create a good review of Viral Pay & upload to your YouTube channel, you earn $50.
Who Is Viral Pay For?
No one… I don’t want to be negative, but you will know the reasons why said it’s not suitable for everyone in the next paragraphs.
The design of Viral Pay’s earning potential is close to GPT sites, but I would say GPT sites are better options since they do what they claim. You may check the GPT sites HERE to start making money online.
If firing your boss & escaping the rat race, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will guide you on the right path without getting scammed.
Ugly Truth About Viral Pay
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
Did you know the founder of Viral Pay? if you create such a good business opportunity that people could leverage to make $500 per day, why did you hide your real name and identity behind all this? I don’t get it.
The lack of the founder’s information is the first Red Flag I found when I did my due diligence for Viral Pay. In most cases, this is just the beginning. Or, the founders can escape negative reviews(mine included) and re-brand the whole thing under other names.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
The second Red Flag here is fake testimonials they used to convince people for this opportunity. Look what I found:
They are paid actors that everyone can find from a site called Fiverr where you are able to find freelancing services to design your brand logo, copy writings, edit your video footage, or film fake testimonials for any online business.
To be honest with you, both of them were doing a good job, and they sound quite convincing.
TOP#3 You Are Sold!
By far, you should know that making money is easy and quick through Viral Pay, but have you thought about how did they make money? Otherwise, how come they could pay 20 million to happy members?
This is directly from their website:
“Money generated from ad-spend revenue and sponsorship products are used to pay our members. By inviting friends, you are building traffic to our site and increasing ad revenue. You are also increasing exposure to our sponsors’ products, ultimately, increasing sponsor relations across our network.”
Other online sources have found a huge ugly truth about this. They assumed that Viral Pay sells your personal data to the 3rd party companies for revenue. Once you join Viral Pay, your spam folder will be full of spams every day. If you do have some friends who also join Viral Pay too, they are sold too.
TOP#4 Withdrawal Requests Denied!
I didn’t personally use Viral Pay to make money, so I went online to check what real Viral Pay unhappy members said about the withdrawal requests. Here are some references for you.
It seems like Viral Pay denied all the withdrawal requests once you reach a certain amount of money in your account. They would suspect that you are a fraud then denied your requests. If you try to call the customer service, you probably won’t get any response. This is the worst!
What I Liked About Viral Pay
Nothing I like from Viral Pay since it didn’t deliver what it claims & it won’t pay you. Sorry, folks…
Is Viral Pay A Scam?
Yes, Viral Pay IS a scam. With unknown founder’s information, fake testimonials, personal information sold, and withdrawal request denied, those are all signs that you should avoid Viral Pay.
Unlike luring you to join a scam, I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today. Once you like my articles, you would come back checking the latest updates, bookmarking this post in your browser, or trying things I recommend here. After we build trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
This process takes some time to see positive results and the income won’t happen overnight or fall on your lap without work on your side. It also takes hard work, patience, and persistence for your own online success. Yes, I can hear that you scream “THIS IS IT!” in your mind. If this sounds nice to you, feel free to check my alternative below to make REAL money online.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Viral Pay when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will get to know Kyle and Carson better when you are doing your training courses. They are the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, and you can find their footprints on social media platforms easily with one Google search.
- There are many success stories of Wealthy Affiliate since 2005. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph which might give you a good idea about how it works or who we are.
- We won’t sell your personal data to any other company in the world since what we care about is the privacy of your precious information. WA is able to prevent hacking or spam before it happens so that every happy member can sleep easy at night.
- The threshold of Wealthy Affiliate is $10, yes, $10! Once you make more than $10, then you are able to request a withdrawal.
- You know you can try WA for FREE without credit card detail required. You also get all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Viral Pay on the 1st page of Google, and I guess the real founders shut down the website and run off into the sunset & re-brand the same ploy under another name.
If you meet a program that sounds exactly like Viral Pay, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I will try by best to take a look to write a review for my readers.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.