National Taco Day falls on October 4th this year. Are you a fan of Mexican food? Why not celebrate it and make extra money online?
In this post, I will show you the best five taco affiliate programs so that you can promote their products to turn your leads into commissions. Let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
Taco Affiliate Programs
Cookie: 30 days
SOMOS is a new food company making delicious food from the heart of Mexico, offering plant-based Mexican foods – including chips, salsas, grains of rice, beans, and a variety of entrees – for quickly preparing traditional Mexican meals like tacos, tostadas, nachos, or chilaquiles in ten minutes or less.
2. Rise & Puff
Cookie: 30 days
Rise & Puff makes outrageously delicious food that’s better for you. Its signature thin, flaky, and flavorful tortillas are made from only 4 ingredients – flour, pure avocado oil, sea salt, and water. No preservatives, and they are only 100 calories.
Affiliates get creatives like banners & links, regular product datasheet updates, newsletters with upcoming promotions or new product launches, and endless recipe ideas.
Cookie: 30 days
Look for some crunches in your Taco? Then, Kooshy is the answer!!!
Kooshy Croutons are all-natural, non-GMO project verified and made from fresh, heart-baked sourdough bread. There’s a crouton for every taco, and they offer fun and special flavors.
Their signature flavors:
- Mambo Italiano (classic garlic & cheese)
- Almost Naked (simple, salt & pepper, vegan and dairy-free)
- Poco Picante (first spicy crouton, vegan and dairy-free)
- French Toast (first sweet crouton, vegan and dairy-free)
Their affiliate program offers 13% on all sales that are generated back to the official website. You may add keywords such as taco, taco stuffings, bread, crouton, topper, chips, and snack in your blog articles or social media posts.
4. Savory Spice
Cookie: 30 days
Savory Spice offers a wide variety of high-quality blends and spices from across the world to even specific parts of the United States. They have over 400 products, and more than 200 blends are original recipes freshly blended at our facility in Denver.
Their best-sellers for taco lovers:
- Taco seasoning
- Taco soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Honey Sriracha Lime Fish Tacos
- Tikka Tacos
Becoming an affiliate through Shareasale is a breeze. You will have access to a plethora of marketing creatives and reliable products to promote.
5. Bubbies Fine Foods
Cookie: 90 days
Bubbies – the Yiddish word for Grandma – is an authentic, natural, and healthy fermented and pickling brand specializing in pickles, sauerkraut, relish, and horseradish, ideal for your taco stuffings.
With no preservatives, non-GMO, gluten-free, and Kosher, Bubbies believes in keeping their products simple and savory. If you run a kitchen & recipe blog, don’t miss this opportunity.
How To Celebrate National Taco Day?
Here are ways to celebrate National Taco Day with your family, friends, or colleagues:
- Use #NationalTacoDay on your social media
- Go out to your local Mexican restaurants or Taco Bell
- Create your own taco with your favorite fillings
- Give the gift of tacos to loved ones
- Bookmark this article in your browser for future reference
- Pin this article in your Pinterest board
How To Get Started?
You may start a blog sharing your experiences with National Taco Day, especially if you are interested in the food, kitchen, or recipe niche. It’s a great time to create more related content and drive traffic to your blog.
Create Quality Content
After setting up your blog, the next step is to create quality content, just like I did in this post. Remember that “Content is King” and should be your top priority.
One common mistake I’ve noticed among affiliate marketing beginners is spending excessive time choosing the best theme for their blog and neglecting content creation.
If you create high-quality content that people search for online, you will drive massive traffic later. I’ve written this article to show you how to create quality content with step-by-step instructions. I am sure you will like it!
After crafting valuable content that attracts readers, the next step is to promote it. Pinterest users tend to engage well with seasonal content, making it an effective method to drive traffic to your blog posts.
A helpful tip to remember is that National Taco Day falls on October 4th, so you can plan and create content promoting relevant products 3-6 months in advance. As the date draws near and search volume increases, your articles have a better chance of ranking at the top.
Don’t forget to learn how to use Pinterest to promote your blog posts. You may be surprised how fast your content ranks!
How To Find Affiliate Programs?
I use two ways to find affiliate programs. Both methods work well for me!
- Type “Taco + affiliate programs” on Google to get thousands of search results.
- Find “Taco + affiliate programs” inside Wealthy Affiliate
If you would like to know how I find affiliate programs inside Wealthy Affiliate, feel free to check How I Find Affiliate Programs!
Here are some additional tips for promoting taco affiliate programs:
- Choose the right affiliate programs. Not all taco affiliate programs are created equal. Make sure to choose programs offering high-quality products or services your audience wants.
- Track your results. You must track your results to see which affiliate programs drive the most traffic to your blog. This will help you optimize your campaigns and get the most out of your affiliate marketing efforts.
- Be patient. It takes time to build a successful affiliate marketing business. Don’t expect to get rich overnight. Just keep creating high-quality content and promoting your affiliate programs, and eventually, you’ll start to see results.
I listed the best five taco affiliate programs for you. If those don’t suit your blog well, you could google it or join Wealthy Affiliate to find the perfect affiliate programs.
I hope my blog post helps you today and you get information on how to focus on your affiliate marketing business. If you have anything to say, don’t hesitate to comment below. I will reply within 24 hours.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!