Making profits in less than 60 seconds after clicking a single button? In my Rapid Profix Pro review, you will get everything you want to know before purchasing.
I am curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write this review for myself. You can also benefit from my review to know what’s inside and how it really works. Before we start exploring, I like to tell you something.
I am not referring you to join Rapid Profix Pro to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is without showing you the red flags.
This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or beats my current platform. If yes, I will consider switching platforms. You can expect an honest and unbiased review today. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Rapid Profix Pro?
-Summary of Rapid Profix Pro-
Product Name: Rapid Profix Pro
Founders: Jason Fulton & Mosh Bari
Product Type: A DFY software for building your E-learning Courses
Price: $22 + upsells
Rating: 40 / 100
Rapid Profix Pro is an automated software that helps you create a website with 20 PLR e-learning courses like Udemy, and the software will also create sales funnels for you to promote other DFY cloud-based products. You will make it done after a few clicks, and there is little work close to nothing at your side.
After digging deep, I found red flags that I won’t go one step further to build my online business with Rapid Profix Pro because of the duplicate content and the lack of full control of your online business. Let me show you more evidence and proof, so you can get informed to make a better purchasing decision.
Inside Rapid Profix Pro
Once you get access to the member’s area, you will find the main menu is on the left with corresponding videos or cloud-based software shown on the right. You may check the below screenshot.
You will learn to create your e-learning sites like Udemy in less than 60 seconds, and your websites will pre-load with courses, funnels, content, and everything you need. Let’s see how it works.
How It Works?
They told us that we can follow the below three simple steps to build our Udemy-like websites and start earning from day one.
- Step 01 – Select a HOT Course To Sell as Your Own
- Step 02 – Enter Your Payment Details
- Step 03 – Profit From Day 1In Less Than 60 Seconds
It only takes a few clicks to set up your websites and there are also options to help you add pages, posts, products, media, and users to make it less duplicate.
As for the products on your website, you can find a list of products ranging from free to $100. But, they look like PLR products that Jason and Mosh purchased with a few dollars. You better to customize them or add your own affiliate courses if you have some.
Since it’s a membership website, visitors can create accounts. You will be able to review users or add some inside your e-learning sites. The last thing to do is to connect the cart with your account to get your earnings.
Besides the tutorial videos and the software, you will also get extra bonuses:
- VIP Facebook Community & Coaching: Let you connect with other members and experts.
- 300K Visitors Case Study: Discover how a single blog generates 300K+ unique visitors
You will also hit those upsells once you join Rapid Profix Pro. As you can see from the prices listed below, they cost so much higher than the front-end. If you insist on buying all of them, it’s another $762 you need to prepare.
- DFY Money Courses $197: 20 DFY money courses to promote
- 100x Conversion Booster $77: SEO tools, custom domain, 20 themes, media library, countdown timer, etc.
- Super Traffic Machine $97: How to get more traffic to your e-course site
- Automated Passive Income $97: This allows you to create automation inside the software
- Auto Chat Box $97: Create a chatbox messenger on your e-course site
- License Right $197: Sell Rapid Profix Pro as your own product and keep all commissions
Who Is Rapid Profix Pro For?
Experienced affiliate marketers who like to try another method to promote e-course offers.
If you just started making money online, you barely know the process, let alone make profits with Rapid Profix Pro. Your top priority is to find legitimate training platforms to learn everything for your online business. Once you understand and have more experience, you may start trying other traffic methods like this one.
Ugly Truth About Rapid Profix Pro
Same as Lazee Profitz and Profiteer, there seems no end to Jason and Mosh’s hypes on the sales page. Tell me, which one of them trigger your interests the most? That’s probably the reason why you land on my review to know more about it, right?
- Brand New software creates fully automated done for you e-learning sites like Udemy!
- Start selling in less than 60 seconds & keep 100% profit of all sales.
- Using Rapid Profix Pro is as easy as 1-2-3…
- Yes – now you can sell unlimited courses to unlimited customers & students, launch unlimited funnels & get free traffic in just one click…
- Imagine spending Just SECONDS (instead of HOURS) setting up your e-learning profits sites.
Those claims easily direct inexperienced affiliate marketers or novice into believing making money online is quick and easy, which we know that is not true. Otherwise, we should be all making lots of money by Rapid Profix Pro.
Some like to purchase the upsells to make the whole training complete, while some loathe them. I am the latter, especially when the creators didn’t mention a thing about upsells on the sales page. It might be legal, but it doesn’t mean it’s ethical.
- DFY Money Courses $197
- 100x Conversion Booster $77
- Super Traffic Machine $97
- Automated Passive Income $97
- Auto Chat Box $97
- License Right $197
I also think that upsells imply the front-end product is not complete and less effective. If you cannot get some level of success by the front-end, buying those upsells is quite risky, in my opinion.
TOP#3 DFY Materials
I am not a big fan of DFY materials from any programs. If you can get DFY websites with DFY e-courses, Rapid Profix Pro members can also get the same as yours.
Search engines like fresh and unique content and may punish your websites by not listing them. If you cannot get people to land on your site to buy e-courses from you, how can you make commissions? The last way you will try is to run paid ads to drive traffic to your website, which costs you an arm and a leg easily.
TOP#4 No Traffic Training
Traffic is the lifeblood of any online business. No traffic, no visitors. No visitors, no sales. If you start from zero, I don’t think you can learn the best free traffic strategies from Rapid Profix Pro since they don’t even teach you enough.
You probably will learn how to promote your websites on social media platforms, but the chance of getting sales is very low. And, do you still think you can start selling in just 60 seconds?
TOP#5 You Don’t Have Full Control
You will create a website in a subdomain, meaning you don’t have full control of your online business. That’s why they said that “You won’t need a website, hosting, or any technical skills. Just follow the included directions and you’ll be on your way!”
Although you can purchase the 2nd upsell to arrange the websites on your own hosting service, I still think it’s unethical not to show this on the sales page.
What I Liked About Rapid Profix Pro
TOP#1 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can request a refund if your purchase this product via WarriorPlus, but they only provide this for any technical issues. Other than that, all sales are final & you cannot take back your money.
However, you still can try to send them the proof that you’ve used the program but it didn’t work for you. In other words, you need to provide them a solid reason.
Is Rapid Profix Pro A Scam?
No, the creators provide tutorial videos and the software to help you create duplicate websites with your e-courses, so you get things that you paid for. But, I won’t recommend it to anyone interested in making money online with all the red flags I just showed you.
When it comes to making money online, my top pick is affiliate marketing. If you still don’t have a clue, you can read my article HERE to get more information.
You can build your website and write quality product reviews with good SEO & keyword researches to rank higher on search engines. If people land on your site to read your articles and like them, they may purchase the products through your links. You will earn commissions based on the sales you make.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and the online income won’t come easy or flood into your bank account overnight. The harder you are willing to put into your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you like to pursue for the rest of your life, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Rapid Profix Pro when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells to make the whole program complete, and you will get full access to Wealthy Affiliate after becoming a premium member.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
4 thoughts on “Rapid Profix Pro Review”
Thanks for your honest and detailed review of the software.
I agree with you, all costs should be laid upfront so we know how much to invest in and if it’s worth the venture. Sounds like a rip-off. Maybe yes, people do get to learn and create of it. However, they are indeed other ways that one can earn money online.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your honest feedback. It seems that every making-money-online product now comes with upsells that the creators don’t mention upfront, so I feel deceived once I see them inside the members’ area.
If you like to build an affiliate marketing business, Rapid Profix Pro isn’t the best to start since DFY materials are never good ideas for your online businesses. Not to mention the creators didn’t even teach you how to generate traffic…My recommendation, Wealthy Affiliate is a much better solution.
I can honestly say that I have never heard of these 2 before but another classic, done for you system that can start earning you money within a few minutes.
With a hefty price tag of around $800 for a done for you system promoting e-learning courses.
I’d like to take a glimpse of the Complete Financial Analyst course and see what that offers.
I understand traffic isn’t covered which is one of the most important of disciplines that you need to master, so I guess then that Facebook ads may be the order of the day.
I always have an issue with these DFY systems, because you never own anything and all it takes is for them to withdraw the product, and you are left with nothing.
You need to learn how affiliate marketing works and the only real way of doing that is by investing in yourself, like Matt mentions, and finding some training that works.
I hear great things about Wealthy Affiliate and is one of the top training platforms there is, which has been going on since 2005 so they must be doing something right.
Thank you for sharing but I think I’ll pass on this one.
Thanks for backing me up here. I’ve worked on my affiliate marketing website and learned all the crucial knowledge for a long while now, and I agree with you that DFY won’t take people any further to make sales. People need to stop chasing shiny objects like this one and land on over-deliver and under-promise, such as Wealthy Affiliate. I explain more details HERE.
Please don’t take me wrong here. It would be best to put time and effort into your online business even though you find Wealthy Affiliate. Some might make commissions in months while some in years. So, I am happy you are finding your way to online success, and I look forward to hearing more from you soon.