Copy my weird trick to make $1,000 per day starting today? Yes, I am talking about Quick Home Websites. In my Quick Home Websites review, I will share everything you need to know before joining it.
Before we start, I like to tell you something.
- If there are “quick”, “secret”, or “million” as part of program names, I would become skeptical. In this case, it makes me cautious to do my due diligence to write this review, so you can expect an honest and unbiased one.
- I am not referring you to join Quick Home Websites for my commissions, so you won’t see me selling only the good parts without telling you the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to check whether it beats the platform I use at the moment. If yes, I would consider switching; if not, I will stick to my all-time favorite platform.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading this review. Congratulations, you are on the right track.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Quick Home Websites with detail below.
What is Quick Home Websites?
-Summary of Quick Home Websites-
Quick Home Websites is an affiliate marketing system that teaches you how to copy the money-making websites and paste on your own site to make money. They claim that you can easily make $1,000 per day starting today, but it’s too good to be true & because they are.
The first time I know it, I can tell that this system won’t take you any further since it doesn’t work at all, but I still want to know everything behind the system. After digging deep, I found some red flags that could be proof & you should avoid this system. Let now show more evidence further down.
Inside Quick Home Websites
Once you hand over your $37 to join Quick Home Websites, you will be led to another site called “Instant Profit Sites” to learn some generic training of affiliate marketing, and that’s probably all of it.
Affiliate marketing is popular in recent years, it’s to promote others’ products on your website or social media without creating your own. If someone purchase the products through your unique affiliate links, you would earn commissions.
Module 01 Set Up
- Profit Accelerator
- Lead Capture
- Income Accounts
- Make 10X Money
Module 02 Copy
- Steal My Pages
- Customized Pages
- Lead Collection
- Sell It All In Action
In order to build your own websites, you also need to purchase ClickFunnels to make these all happen for you, even if you just copy and paste. But, it’s another cost we are talking about here which is never mentioned in the sales video.
ClickFunnels helps you to build your sales funnels easily and it’s like having one marketing & sales team in one tool. However, traffic is the lifeblood of any online business, but Jake never teaches us how to generate traffic in the training videos.
Who is Quick Home Websites For?
No one. I believe Quick Home Websites is nothing but a scam that the founder makes money at your expense, so I will not recommend to anyone who wants to make money online.
Ugly Truth About Quick Home Websites
TOP#1 Fake Founder
In the sales video, we only know that the narrator is Jake, but he didn’t show us his face or his real identity so that we can check his footprint on various social media.
I cannot help but think the reason he/she tries to hide his identity is that he/she can escape the negative reviews(mine included) and restart the whole website under new names to keep making $37 from everyone. It’s very unethical and close to illegal.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
Since the founder’s information is not real, my instinct forced me to check the testimonial. Lin Xiong in Jake’s sales pitch claims that she made $618.24 through this system, but she is just a stock photo that everyone can download from stock photo sites.
If this system is lucrative as Jake claims in the sales pitch, what is the reason that he chooses to use a stock photo instead of other members who made money thorough Quick Home Websites successfully?
I guess that there was never someone who made money through this system, and what Jake cares about is to take your $37 and run off into the sunset.
TOP#3 It’s Unsustainable!
Copying successful websites and pasting all the same things to create your own websites, seriously?
Jake’s method here is to copy the money-making websites and paste them to your own websites, so it will save the hard work on your side. The ugly truth is that search engines don’t like replicate websites and your sites might be punished and ranked at the bottom of the internet.
If the above happens, no matter how hard you try to promote your sites, there will be no traffic to your site due to the bottom ranking. If you decide to run paid ads to drive traffic to your site, it’s easy to spend more than what you can ever make back.
For a beginner, I don’t think you should look for shortcuts to build your online business, and there are many legitimate platforms to help you in the right direction. For example, this one.
TOP#4 No Income Guarantee
I prefer to check their disclaimer to understand how the system works before whipping out my credit cards. Look what I found in their disclaimer.
“The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system. The Easy Internet Plan does not guarantee income or success, and examples shown in this presentation do not represent an indication of future success or earnings. The company declares the information shared is true and accurate.”
This is telling you that you won’t make money through Quick Home Websites, which is the opposite of what Jake told us in the sales video. So, ask yourself that do you want to pay $37 to join a system full of lies & hypes? I believe you have the answer now.
What I Liked About Quick Home Websites
Nothing I like from this system since it’s all about lies and hypes. Normally, I find one thing or two I like from any programs I review here, but in this case, I did try my best and find nothing.
Is Quick Home Websites A Scam?
Absolutely a scam! With unknown founder & testimonial, unsustainable business model, and no income guarantee, I will not go any further to try Quick Home Websites and you should avoid it too.
I personally like to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my sharing today. If you like my articles, it’s possible that you come back for the latest updates or try things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal fans/followers/customers.
To be honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence. The income won’t fall on your lap overnight, so try to take this as a marathon, not a sprint. If you are still with me & cannot wait for my alternative way to make money online, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Quick Home Websites when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are participating in training courses, and they respond to your feedback most of the time. I will also be your personal coach/mentor inside WA, see you soon!
- There are many WA success stories since 2005, and you can get the results with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked some most inspiring stories in the next paragraph, and there is no limit for your earning potential.
- To build a sustainable online business, we recommend affiliate marketing that you can promote anything you have passion. By doing so, you will have so much fun sharing your enthusiasm and knowledge to promote affiliate products.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business. WA also provides a FREE trial without credit card detail required, so you can know whether you like it or not in 7 days.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Quick Home Website on the first page of Google. The real founder might shut down the website but re-brand it under new names. So, if you meet a website sounds exactly like this, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment area below. I will try my best to write a review to keep everyone’s money safe and secure, deal?
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.