Park Lane Jewelry is an MLM company that offers jewelry since 1955. In my Park Lane Jewelry Review, I will walk you through the whole thing to help you make up your mind.
Here are a few things I will cover in this review:
- Park Lane Jewelry Products
- Park Lane Jewelry Commission/compensation Plan
- Park Lane Jewelry Starter Kit
- Pros & Cons
- My Alternative to Make Money Online
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Park Lane Jewelry?
-Summary of Park Lane Jewelry-
Product Name: Park Lane Jewelry
Founders: founded by Arthur and Shirley LeVin in 1955
Product Type: Jewelry Multi-level marketing(MLM)
Price: $99-$639 Starter Kit + $100 Annual Subscription Fee + $200 Monthly Requirement
Park Lane Jewelry was found by Arthur and Shirley LeVin in 1955, and Scott Levin is the current CEO. They want to make Park Lane Jewelry the world’s leading direct sales jewelry party plan company and an American dream when they first built the company.
They are proudly offering high-quality jewelry with an unconditional guarantee. As of this writing, Park Lane Jewelry runs business operations in 13 countries includes Australia, Canada, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and of course, the United States!
What’s inside Park Lane Jewelry?
We have so many to talk about today, but the most important things are the products and the business plan. Let’s talk about the products first.
Park Lane Jewelry Product Lines
Here are the main product lines from Park Lane. I am sure you already get some pieces, so it’s effortless for all distributors to sell jewelry to potential customers. Not many explanations or product descriptions are needed for the promotion, and the simple rule is that you wear Park Lane Jewelry to showcase the products at your home parties!
- Mens: bracelets, rings, necklaces.
- Monthly Specials
Besides the above product lines, Park Lane also provides collections below:
- Fundraiser: 50% of all sales to your chosen charities, you make money and do charity simultaneously.
- Host Reserve: The hotess collection for the season
- Men’s Fashions: Special jewelry for men
- Monthly Specials: The items of the month
- Rich Rewards Club: Sell specific jewelry to get higher rewards
- Wedding Collection: Jewelry for wedding
Do Park Lane Jewelry Products Work?
I don’t wear Park Lane jewelry myself, so I cannot give you my firsthand experience. My curiosity forced me to find out what real customers said about Park Lane Jewelry. Here are what I found online:
Both positive and negative comments are equally important to know Park Lane’s product quality and customer service. You may use the above as a reference to evaluate this business opportunity.
How Does Park Lane Jewelry Work?
For any MLM, there are two ways to make money through the system, and Park Lane is no exception.
- Sell products to make retail commissions.
- Recruit people to become your downlines and hit sales target for extra bonuses and incentives
You don’t actually make money from the recruitment, but the group sales target you and your personally enrolled downlines and their downlines. This is the major difference between a legitimate MLM and a pyramid scheme.
To start selling Park Land Jewelry products, you can sign up to become one of the social stylists. Once completing the signup, you can purchase one of the starter kits from the below options.
- Quick Starter Kit $99: $500 worth of jewelry of your choice that best suits your aesthetic.
- Standard Kit $229: $1000 value
- Presidential Kit $639: $2500 value
You may see the below image to know what Park Lane Jewelry content is inside each starter kit.
Besides the starter kit, there is an annual subscription fee of $100 that everyone needs to renew their membership with Park Lane Jewelry. The cost doesn’t stop here. WHAT?
The cost doesn’t stop here. If you like to be eligible for commissions, bonuses, and incentives, you need to have $200 per month at least. It’s a lot. Let’s calculate the total cost of one year joining as a social stylist.
- $99-$639 Starter Kit
- $100 Annual Subscription Fee
- $200 Monthly Requirement to be eligible for commissions
The best case is $2,599, while the worst is $3,139. Other costs are not included, such as additional training, travel, gas, food, or miscellaneous expenses, so the total cost must be higher than my calculation.
Park Lane Jewelry Compensation Plan
Here we come to the most complicated part of this review. Most MLMs like to create fancy terms and acronyms to make people see loads of ways to make money, and that’s why people feel confused and never understand the compensation plan.
Don’t worry today. I’ve tried my best to Park Lane commissions easier for you:
- Retail Commissions: 30%-50% depending on your ranking. Higher the ranking, higher the commission rate.
- Weekly GV Overrides: 5%-10% paid on group sales volume increment.
- Monthly Overrides: When you reach Area Manager or above, you start earning monthly overrides. It’s 10% on sales volume made by your Fashion Directors & 6% made by Branch Directors and their group sales.
- Monthly Recruiting Bonus: When you reach Division Manager with 10 quailed personal recruits, you earn a $500 bonus. For Senior Division Manager, it takes 20 quailed personal recruits for a $500. For Sales Vice President, it needs 30 new recruits.
- Annual Bonus: If you are an Area Manager and the sales of your area reach $100,000, you start earning Annual Bonus. It’s an extra $2,000, $5,000 or $10,000 based on your total area sales.
- Other Incentives: Mercedes car program, travel opportunities, etc.
How Much Do You Need to Sell For Commissions?
To keep yourself eligible for commissions or extra bonuses, you need to have at least a $200 personal sales order or one new direct recruit. By achieving this, you can also earn overrides and bonuses the following month.
Park Lane Jewelry Ranking
There are seven levels in Park Lane Jewelry. You could start from a fashion director then climb the ranking ladder up to the top – Sales Vice President. Normally, the higher the ranking, the more requirements are needed to maintain your status.
- Fashion Director
- Branch Director
- Region Manager
- Area Manager
- Division Manager
- Sr. Division Manager
- Sales Vice President
Ugly Truth About Park Lane Jewelry
TOP#1 No Income Disclosure
I want to find the income disclosure from Park Lane for the exact number every fashion director or social stylist makes in a year, but there is nothing on their website, unfortunately.
This implies that Park Lane wants to hide the truth that almost everyone fails to make decent money through its compensation plan.
TOP#2 Parties, Parties, and Parties
To maximize your potential earning, Park Lane Jewelry encourages you to host parties after parties. Imagine yourself host parties on weekends to demonstrate the jewelry to your family, friends, neighbors, or anyone who may come over. It’s loads of work!
My house is where I want to relax and have peace of mind, so this is definitely not my thing.
TOP#3 Expensive Jewelry
Compared to Paparazzi Jewelry, $5 for every piece, the prices of Park Lane are way too high for certain types of products. Considering some negative comments about the quality issues, I will not throw my money to buy Park Lane Jewelry!
What I Liked About Park Lane Jewelry
TOP#1 A Replicate Website
For every member who joins Park Lane Jewelry, they will offer you a personal but replicate website to generate online sales. I think the internet is the future of any business, so it’s great to see Park Lane catches the last train.
Building a website to generate sales isn’t easy. You need to know how to do SEO right and do your keyword researches well for your content. Not to mention to find a platform for your website hosting and purchase your domain name, but I am glad this platform does everything for me.
Who Is Park Lane Jewelry For?
Women that love jewelry and can’t wait for another second to share with people.
If you also like Park Lane jewelry and love hosting home parties for as many people as possible, you must go for a try. It’s highly possible to make good money with something you have passion for.
Can You Make Money Selling Park Lane Jewelry?
Yes, there should be someone who makes good money with Park Lane Jewelry while the majority fail. Otherwise, I don’t think it can last for 65 years and still run business operations in 13 countries worldwide.
Is Park Lane Jewelry A Scam?
No, Park Lane is not a scam at all. Although there is no income disclosure from the official website to know the average annual income made by a fashion director, we still can’t say it’s a scam.
Park Lane offers many jewelry and accessories for everyone to make sales for commissions and extra bonuses. Remember, your passion for Park Lane Jewelry will overcome the obstacles on your way to success!
Before you join Park Lane Jewelry, I hope you read this review carefully. For every decision you make to make money with Park Lane Jewelry, you need to think twice and be responsible for it. For me, I won’t choose Park Lane because my alternative way to make money online is way more lucrative.
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through affiliate marketing instead of promoting Farmasi products in person. Try to imagine you sell Farmasi products to your friends, family, or anyone you know. Don’t you feel embarrassed or blushed? They might avoid you ever since.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from that:
- It’s free to start your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to buy physical products and sell them face to face.
- There is no monthly minimum sales quota in affiliate marketing.
- You don’t recruit people to become your downlines to build a team.
- You are not restricted to promote one product. You can promote anything you like!
- Work on your own schedules & you are your OWN BOSS!
You only need to create a website with quality content. So every time people land on your site to read your products reviews or other articles, they will find insight and value. If they like it, they may purchase the products or services via your links. Here come your earning potentials.
The platform I am using currently is Wealthy Affiliate. You will find all the proven-to-work training courses, every Friday night LIVE training courses, one keyword research tool called Jaaxy, 24/7 site support, and the most friendly community.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!