OneOpinion is another survey site that you can make money online, but is OneOpinion worth the time? My OneOpinion Review will tell you everything you need to know, and you will be able to make your decision once you finish reading.
Before we start exploring this platform, I would like to tell you something.
- I am not associated with OneOpinion, so you won’t see me selling how good this platform is or only talking about the great parts about OneOpinion. What I like to share today is to reveal all my findings based on my online researches or my personal experience, then to evaluate whether it’s so wonderful that we can’t ignore.
- You are doing your researches well. That’s probably the reason you came across my website to find out more about OneOpinion. You deserve a big run of applause on this. Checking the platforms you want to join is the first step to filter out the bad ones and handpick the better options for yourself. Congrats, you are on the right track.
Without further ado, let’s examine OneOpinion together!
What is OneOpinion?
-Summary of OneOpinion-
Product Name: OneOpinion
Founders: Founded by Keith Price and Hugh Davis in 2011
Product Type: Paid Survey Site
Price: FREE to join
Rating: 50 / 100
OneOpinion was founded by Keith Price and Hugh Davis in 2011, and it only provides one way for members to make money. Paid surveys! Residents of the US and the United Kingdom & aged 13 years or older are accepted to become OneOpinion members.
They are collecting useful consumer insight on behalf of leading market research companies. In other words, they get paid from clients by your completed paid surveys, and you get paid from OneOpinion. This is a win-win situation.
What’s inside OneOpinion?
Unlike other GET(get paid to) sites that usually turn your online activities into earning potential, OneOpinion only has Paid Surveys.
This must be familiar to almost everyone when it comes to making money online. Each survey normally rewards 1,000 points, and it takes around 20 minutes to complete. 1,000 points equal to $1, so three surveys take one hour. Therefore, we could have an hourly rate of $3.
OneOpinion will allocate paid surveys to you based on your demographic information, and they try their best to restrain fraud for both the members and clients. It’s safer to say that there is nothing to worry about doing paid surveys on OneOpinion, just follow the instructions and you will get your rewards.
How Does OneOpinion Work?
First of all, you need to fill out Registration Form. Once registered, to validate your email address is to click the link in your registration confirmation email. Then, OneOpinion will confirm your email address, you will be eligible to take surveys and start earning points.
OneOpinion requires you to do a quick questionnaire before every paid survey. Through the process, you need to answer questions to qualify whether you are the right fit for the surveys. So, it often happens that members are not qualify for certain surveys, which also lower the chance to make money on OneOpinion.
Most of GPT sites have the same questionnaires to find the targeted audience for the real consumer feedback. By doing this, OneOpinion could provide useful & insightful data back to its clients. If you got rejected, don’t take it personally, it’s just the way how GPT sites work.
If you got rejected for some surveys, OneOpinion will still reward you 50 points.
Once you accumulate 25,000 points or more, you are able to redeem for three options below.
- PayPal cash
- Amazon Giftcard
- Visa Rewardcard
How Much You Can Earn On OneOpinion?
Each OneOpinion paid survey takes around 20 minutes to complete, and you can get 1,000 point as return. So, the hourly rate is $3 if you are lucky to find three surveys continuously.
For my experience and other members’ feedback, there are only limited surveys each day, which makes it harder to generate stable money with OneOpinion. Although OneOpinion will send out the invitations of new surveys, the quota of each survey will be full soon if you don’t log in and take the survey right away.
Who’s OneOpinion For?
- People who like to make only a few bucks back in a month or a few months.
- People who like to do paid surveys without considering the time and effort.
- People who like to have the first bite of making money online by completing paid surveys.
If you are asking whether I would join OneOpinion, my answer is “NO!” I will go for my alternative to generate a stable passive income stream online instead of doing paid surveys. I will tell you my alternative in ONE minute!
Ugly Truth Of OneOpinion
TOP#1 No Many Paid Surveys
Like I mentioned in the previous paragraph, members complained about the limited surveys on OneOpinion. Most of the time, OneOpinion will send you invitations and let you know there are available surveys at the moment.
But, some surveys are more popular than others and close quickly because the client already has the number of survey responses they need. This brought us to my next point.
TOP#2 Low Income Potential
Since there are limited surveys on OenOpinion, the time needed to acquire 25,000 points($25) becomes longer than one month or maybe a few months in a row.
That’s the reason why people suggest you leave this platform aside and chase other opportunities to make money online. If the hourly rate is merely $3, you would be better if you only get a part-time job in local fast-food restaurant.
TOP#3 Cash Out Issues
This issue happens in many GET sites, so I don’t feel surprised at all. Once you accumulate the minimum requirement to redeem your points, you will get technical issues by OneOpinion. You will end up sending emails back and forth or making lots of phone calls with the customer services without getting things solved.
Therefore, you need to take note on this risk. Here are some examples for your references.
What I Like About OneOpinion?
TOP#1 Straightforward & Simple
Doing paid surveys is not as difficult as promoting other MLMs’ products that are manufactured by unique and hard-to-memorize technologies. You simply log in the platform and take the questionnaire before any survey. If you are lucky and qualify for surveys, you may earn $3 for one hour while the majority fail to find one survey.
TOP#2 Social Responsibility
People expect that a company could benefit society after they are making profits years after years. In 2017, OneOpinion donated $10,000 to America Red Cross on behalf of OneOpinion members to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
Other Similar Sites
If you don’t like there are only two ways to make money on OneOpinion, you may check out the below sites that have more online activities to earn money or points.
Is OneOpinion A Scam?
No, although the earning potential is quite low on OneOpinion, we still cannot say it’s a scam because they do provide paid surveys and let members to make money, right?
Before you join OneOpinion, I hope you think twice and be responsible for every decision. For me, I will leave OneOpinion aside and pursue another way to make money online because the below three things I loathe from this platform:
- No many paid surveys: You might not have paid surveys for more than one week, which brings us to the next point.
- Low-Income potential: Since there are not many paid surveys, you cannot make a stable income by OneOpinion.
- Cash-out issues: If you are lucky to accumulate 25,000 points, you may face unknown reasons and not able to redeem your points.
If you have “Nah!” for any above, I suggest you try my alternative to make money online – Affiliate Marketing!
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through Affiliate Marketing instead of doing all kinds of our online activities on OneOpinion.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from the below:
- You don’t need to spend lots of time and just make a few bucks.
- You also need to worry that you will get kicked out of any surveys when you are in the process.
- You are not restricted to only do paid surveys to make money with OneOpinion.
What you need to do is to create a website, YouTube channel, or Facebook/Instagram with quality content that makes your target audience trust you then purchase through your affiliate links. If they do purchase, you earn commissions. Simple as that!
The platform I am using is Wealthy Affiliate. The reasons for “Why Wealthy Affiliate?” are for all the WA training courses, LIVE training sessions every Friday night, 24/7 SiteSupport, and the world-famous/awards winning WA community!
For more details or top secrets about Wealthy Affiliate, you could check my full review below.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.