Super Affiliate Network is one affiliate marketing training course that teaches how to generate an online income. I know you researched online and landed on my website to know “Is The Super Affiliate Network A Scam?” If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
In my Super Affiliate Network review, I will walk you through everything to help you make up your mind.
- What Is Super Affiliate Network?
- Super Affiliate Network Training Courses
- Who Is Super Affiliate Network For?
- Super Affiliate Network Pros & Cons
- Is Super Affiliate Network A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
Once you read till the end of this review, you’ll get enough information to make your decision. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Super Affiliate Network?
-Summary of Super Affiliate Network-
Product Name: Super Affiliate Network(SAN)
Founders: Founded by Misha Wilson in 2015
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Courses
Price: $7 per month + upsells up to $297
Misha Wilson created Super Affiliate Network in 2015, and he became a multimillionaire by the age of 25. He started his online business in 2012 when he went broke. After three years, he made his success through affiliate marketing. So, he launched SAN to help people achieve the same success, just like what he did.
SAN is an online training course and community educating people on setting up their own business through affiliate marketing. They also offer strategic education, ongoing mentorship, and personal hands to make you succeed, leading to a lifelong business.
Super Affiliate Network Product Lines
The Profit Boosting Bootcamp $7
A full blueprint shows you how to create your business, just like Misha did between 2012 and 2015. 15 modules teach you marketing tactics and strategies to build your online business.
You will learn from mindset, psychology, email marketing, list building, selling, automation by this 15-module step-by-step training course.
The IM Profit Formula FREE (Plus $7 Shipping Fee)
The IM Profit Formula Book: written by Misha Wilson, outlines the exact formula he used to make $10,000,000 Online by 27. Misha will show you how to increase your profits by selling high-ticket programs($2,000+) without promoting to people face to face, even if you have zero tech skills and zero sales experience.
Besides the book, you will also get the below bonuses:
- Three consult calls with a SAN business enrollment advisor
- The first 6 modules of the “Super Affiliate Profit Boosting Bootcamp”
- A full 2-hour “Accelerate To Profit” webinar
- 3 done-for-you tested and proven traffic sources that help you get profitable
The Solo Ad Success Formula $297
This is an 11-Module step-by-step home study course that guides you in generating leads using Solo Ad Marketing. The secret behind this course is Email-Marketing, and you will learn how to convert traffic into sales.
The Super Affiliate Inner Circle $297
The Super Affiliate Network Inner Circle is a weekly coaching session held every Monday at the official SAN Fan Page.
It will help you to build the right mindset and the right focus as an entrepreneur. The highest-earning students of this course will share their ways to make sales, so you will get motivated and inspired by their stories.
Besides the weekly coaching, you also get the monthly coaching with one of the SAN corporate team members.
How Does This Affiliate Program Work?
Once you finish your training courses, Super Affiliate Network will let you know how lucrative it is to sell the courses you just completed. You can earn commissions when someone buys any SAN products through your affiliate link.
The commissions are listed below for your reference. For more details, feel free to check HERE!
- The Profit Boosting Bootcamp – 70%
- The Super Affiliate Inner Circle – 70%
- The Solo Ad Success Formula – 70%
Who Is Super Affiliate Network For?
People who want to learn email marketing with the guide from Misha Wilson.
For me, I prefer to build my website and make money with quality content. So, if you ask me whether I would join SAN, my answer is no… I will let you know my favorite program in just ONE minute. Read on!
Ugly Truth About Super Affiliate Network
TOP#1 Videos Promise Easy Money
Do you believe that money comes easy, just like the sales video promises? If yes, I believe you are not here reading my Super Affiliate Network review to find the answer.
Making money online takes three simple elements, hard work, patience, and persistence. If you are not building your online business with these three simple elements, it won’t work in the long run.
TOP#2 Focus On Email Marketing Only
Email Marketing is essential to any online business, but it should not be the focus. And, one more concern is that they use Solo ads to promote your business instead of teaching you SEO and keyword researches to drive free & organic traffic.
TOP#3 Expensive Products
If you look closely at all the prices listed above and sum up the total, you will get a higher cost to build your online business.
- The Profit Boosting Bootcamp $7
- The Solo Ad Success Formula $297
- The Super Affiliate Inner Circle $297
- Solo Ads $$$
You might spend $601 per month to run your online business with the help of Misha and his team, but I think it costs too much. I don’t even calculate the cost of running your Solo Ads campaigns!
What I Liked About Super Affiliate Network
TOP#1 The Founder Story
Misha Wilson is a very successful young man who became a multimillionaire by the age of 25. On his personal website, there are more inspiring stories and helpful tips to make you motivated.
After reading many posts from him, people will definitely gather enough courage to go further and work harder to achieve something online.
Without Misha Wilson, a real-world example, we won’t have a chance to know that there is someone who made it work already, and what we need to do is copy and paste the same business model.
TOP#2 Super Affiliate Network Refund
SAN provides you a 30-Day refund policy if you are not 100% satisfied with the courses. Besides, SAN offers a conditional $100 “Just For Wasting Your Time” guarantee during the 30 days of your basic or annual membership.
If you want to receive the $100 “Just For Wasting Your Time” guarantee, you must complete the below:
- Watch all videos in the Profit Bootcamp, and complete all assignments.
- Make at least 3 calls with your designated coach within the first 30 days.
- Complete all assignments provided by the three coaches you called.
- Keep documentation of any traffic campaigns (cost, vendor info, leads generated & ROI)
Side note: There will be no refunds or credits for setup fees, partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions.
TOP#3 A Step-by-Step Training Course
I must say the step-by-step training course is well-designed by Misha Wilson and the team.
They are easy to follow and comprehensive. After each lesson, you can only proceed once you complete the quiz, which gives you another chance to repeat what you just learned.
Is Super Affiliate Network A Scam?
No, Super Affiliate Network is not a scam. Although it gets some downsides and things I don’t like, we still cannot call it a scam.
Before you sign up with Super Affiliate Network, I hope you think twice and be responsible for every decision you make to build your online business. Nothing speaks louder than your inner voice.
If you don’t like to join this program, I recommend you check my favorite platform to build an online business. I have leveraged it to start a blog running an affiliate marketing business, and generating a stable online income. If I can do this, you can make it too.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend for upsells in Super Affiliate Network when you can get it all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it all instantly from Wealthy Affiliate after you become a premium member as I do.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!
4 thoughts on “Is The Super Affiliate Network A Scam?”
Hi Matt, Thanks for the review. How much total does Super Affiliate Network cost? I saw two times $297, it cost $297 for each item? $7 per month is cheap, I am worried I will have to pay more later to unlock more learning materials.
The profit-making example sounds too good to be true… Refunding sounds tedious too just to get back $100 if the prog. doesn’t work… I am not sure if I should sign-up. Your alternative choice seems like a better course… I will read more about that before I decide which one to sign. Thanks again.
I am afraid that you need to pay lots of upsells after you sign up with Super Affiliate Network, so the best way is to consider another alternative. My alternative didn’t provide the exaggerated money-making example to beginners because they know it’s not good to lure people in that way. They prefer a low-profile way to attract newbies by word of mouth I believe, my mouth in this case.
I do hope you can check my review HERE and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need extra information about Wealthy Affiliate.
I have heard of the Super Affiliate Network before. It’s a good name. The good thing is that they provide training and that the founder is someone who became a millionaire at 25, so he did it and he has the knowledge to teach others.
What I don’t understand then is how he can talk about easy money in his videos when it was probably not that easy It may be easy once the business starts rolling, but the road to get it rolling is one with speed bumps, isn’t it?
I think I prefer your alternative way of making money with Wealthy Affiliate where you can learn to build your business on your website, and email marketing is part of it, not the entire focus of it. I don’t understand how a business is built focusing solely on email marketing. Do you still use a website in that case?
Yes, Affiliate Marketing does take lots of time and effort before we see positive results. Therefore, what Misha Wilson said doesn’t work for a complete beginner. You could say that kind of words once your business starts to generate money for you. But, for most of us, it’s not easy.
Wealthy Affiliate(WA) is a platform that I use at the moment to build my online business, so it’s common that I tend to compare every other affiliate marketing training program to WA. It seems WA has more to offer at a more affordable price. You can even try it for free without giving your credit card information. Does it sound good to you?