Let me guess! You find a system that claims you can make up to $1,000 per day, but you kept wondering “Is Super Affiliate Secrets X A Scam?” inside your head. Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place to know everything about this program. I was curious like you are right now, so I did my due diligence to write this review. You can make your own decision by reading it to the end.
Before we start exploring together, I like to tell you something first.
- I am not referring you to join Super Affiliate Secrets X to earn my commissions since I loathe this when I read online reviews. You won’t see me selling how good this program is without revealing all the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it’s better than the platform that I am using currently. If it’s better, I will consider switching; if not, I will stick to my favorite platform.
- Checking things online saves you time and money. You are reading my review today to protect your hard-earned money from being stolen by other online scams. Congratulations, you are on the right track.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Super Affiliate Secrets X with detail below.
What is Super Affiliate Secrets X?
-Summary of Super Affiliate Secrets X-
Product Name: Super Affiliate Secrets X or Super Affiliate Secrets
Founders: Tanja Christiansen(Fake)
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program(Sales funnel for Super Affiliate Network)
Price: $47 + upsells
Rating: 1 / 100
Super Affiliate Secrets X or Super Affiliate Secrets claims you could make up to $1,000 per day, but it’s actually a sales funnel that leads you to another high-ticket program called “Super Affiliate Network(SAN).” Most programs have the same claims are proven scams in the end, so I get cautious about Super Affiliate Secrets X.
After digging deep, there are red flags that I found, and it’s not the program that I would like to recommend to anyone who is interested in making money online. It’s highly possible that you spend more money than you can ever make back.
Inside Super Affiliate Secrets X
Super Affiliate Secrets is a doorway sales funnel that leads you to purchase Super Affiliate Network(SAN). Once you pay $47 to join the platform, you hit with upsell after upsells from SAN.
Here is the list of SAN products:
- Profit Boosting Bootcamp $7
- Annual Membership $297-$397
- Super Affiliate Monthly $24-$47
- PRO Mentorship $97
- Maui Intensive $12,497
- All IN $17,497
You need to purchase the same products to qualify for the commissions. If you purchase Annual Membership but your referrals buy the Maui Intensive, you would not get the commissions. In short, if you want to earn $1,000 commissions, you need to spend $1,000 first.
If you look closely at the products of SAN, it’s easy to find the similarity with MOBE & Digital Altitude that were shut down by the FTC. Will you risk your online business on a program that might be the target of FTC? Once they got forced to shut down, your online business also disappears.
Another similar sales funnel to SAN that I’ve reviewed here on my website is The Profit Shortcut. Both Super Affiliate Secrets X and The Profit Shortcut share the similar website and disclaimers, and they focus on selling you Super Affiliate Network.
Who is Super Affiliate Secrets X For?
No one, both Super Affiliate Secrets X & Super Affiliate Network.
If you are looking for ways to make money online to replace your 9-5 jobs, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will guide you on the right path to build your online business from scratch, which is also the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About Super Affiliate Secrets X
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
It might be a member of Super Affiliate Network(SAN) that created Super Affiliate Secrets X to earn the commissions, but it’s definitely not Tanja Christiansen which is just an alias.
If you did a simple Google search, there is nothing about her. How can you trust a program that you cannot really know who the founder is, right?
TOP#2 Misleading Claims
“Making up to 1000 per day!” It works for those who run affiliate marketing sites for a few years or people who have millions of social media followers. Not affiliate marketing beginners!
If you just started trying to make money online, things will not happen overnight. Affiliate marketing does need your time and effort to see something in return. Look what I found at the bottom of the website.
“This is not a get-rich-quick program nor do we believe in overnight success. We believe in hard work, developing your skills, and putting in the time if you want to earn more financially. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our courses, events, affiliate program, or free video training. The average person who buys any “how-to” information gets little to no results. Any examples shown are real and documented, but are used strictly for example purposes of what’s possible…”
Wait… didn’t they say that you can make up to $1,000 per day in the sales video? Is this something that helps them escape from the lawsuit? I’ll leave you to be the judges…
TOP#3 Low Income Potential
I found out that people ask me about the earning potential instead of the reality of those programs. If you are one of them, that’s alright.
Let me show you some true numbers that you may earn after you join Super Affiliate Network.
Based on the above income disclosure from Super Affiliate Network, less than 1% of SAN members who can make more than $804 per month, let alone make profits.
It’s 100% for sure that the founder of SAN makes a good living at your expense, so are you going to join Super Affiliate Secrets X & Super Affiliate Network to make the founder wealthy?
What I Liked About Super Affiliate Secrets X
TOP#1 Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase this from the official website, you can get a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you purchase from ClickBetter, you would have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Since scam artists upgrade the game, having a money-back guarantee doesn’t actually prove it’s not a scam. In some cases, you need to meet some criteria to take money back and it might take longer to complete the refund cycle.
Is Super Affiliate Secrets X A Scam?
In my opinion, it’s a scam since it’s just a sales funnel that leads you to buy a high-ticket affiliate marketing program. What they care the most is the $47 as the entry fee & so much more once you sign up with Super Affiliate Network.
I don’t like dishonest schemes, and I prefer to build a website with quality content just like you are reading my review today. Once you like my content, you will come often back to check my opinions for some programs or try things through my affiliate links. In the long run, you may become my fans/followers/customers.
Most people failed to make money online because they expect it happens overnight. To be completely honest, the process needs some time to see positive results and it also takes your hard work, patience, and persistence for your own success.
If you feel super excited now, you are more than welcome to check my alternative to make money online below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Super Affiliate Secrets X when you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate better when you are participating in training courses, and I will also be your personal coach/mentor on the other side. So, see you soon.
- We won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things won’t happen in that direction. But, we will provide you powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- There is no income limit for your online business. The more time and effort you are willing to input, the more positive results you are going to see in the long run.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel like this is not your thing after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account, right?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Super Affiliate Secrets X on the first page of Google. Maybe the owner of this site shutdown and re branded it under new names to keep recruiting people into Super Affiliate Network, so he can keep making money at your expense.
If you meet a program sounds exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment below, I’ll take a look and write a review.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.