You came across Stack That Money to learn affiliate marketing, but you wonder, “Is Stack That Money A Scam?” If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ll cover the below in my Stack That Money review to help you make up your mind.
- What is Stack That Money?
- Inside Stack That Money
- Who Is Stack That Money For?
- Stack That Money Pros & Cons?
- Is Stack That Money A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I am sure you can make a better decision once you read this review to the end. Let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Stack That Money?
-Summary of Stack That Money-
Product Name: Stack That Money(STM) forum
Founders: Founded by Stackman, Lorenzo Green & Besmir in 2011
Product Type: Paid Affiliate Marketing Forum
Price: $99 per month, no free trial, no upsells
Recommend: YES for experienced affiliate marketers!
Stackman, Lorenzo Green & Besmir founded Stack That Money in 2011, and it’s a paid affiliate marketing forum mainly for experienced affiliate marketers. It includes a massive amount of information that you can leverage to make your online business more profitable.
For beginners, the STM forum might be overwhelming due to massive information. There are better options for you if you like to make money online with affiliate marketing. I will show you mine in one minute.
Inside Stack That Money
STM is a paid forum where you can find quality and non-spam content about affiliate marketing. They charge $99 per month without a free trial, so that’s why you need online reviews to help you make your decision.
You can learn various traffic generation methods, including social media, email marketing, PPC(Pay Per Call advertising), media buying, and SEO.
They mainly focus on paid ads to drive traffic to your sites, and that’s an extra cost to build your online business. For beginners, it’s important to learn SEO before paid ads.
Technical & Creativity Skills
You can reach out to other STM members who are good at some skills to help your online business, so you don’t have to do everything for your website. They are all here to help.
- Tracking Campaigns
- Programming, Servers & Scripts
- Designs – Imagery, Banners & Landers
- Copywriting, Conversions & Psychology
You can also ask your questions, and then other STM members answer. Therefore, you won’t feel alone while building your website, and you have a whole team with various skills.
Buy & Sell Section
In this section, you can find promotions of a tool, service, product, or private consulting from other STM fellows.
You can check out other STM members’ success stories to keep yourselves motivated & inspired. Affiliate marketing is a long journey that you need success stories to get motivated most of the time.
The Newbie Zone
STM knows that they are not beginner-friendly, so they added this part to help novice affiliate marketers. STM collects all the information you need to know and guides you with 40-day tutorials, affiliate marketing guides, and newbie-friendly tutorials.
Help & Support
For everything you would like to say about STM, you can post your feedback and suggestions here. You could also raise a ticket to report some technical issues you are facing, and they will fix them.
If your mother tongue is not English, you will look around this section to find someone in your country for a partnership. You will find French, Dutch, Italian, and Spanish threads. There are also threads for South America, Europe & Middle East, and Asia.
Other Minor Features
- Affjobs: STM connects business owners, internet marketers, and job seekers on Affjobs.
- iStack Training: A step-by-step training created by STM team & other experts, $1,497 one-time payment to get “Native Ads Masterclass!”
- Affiliate World Conference: Held twice per year, the best place to hang out with likely-minded affiliate marketers and seek for business opportunities.
Who Is Stack That Money For?
The experienced affiliate marketers made stable online income and can afford to pay $99 per month to communicate with other successful & serious affiliate marketers.
It will be overwhelming for you if you are a beginner since there is explosive knowledge shared on this forum.
Ugly Truth About Stack That Money
TOP#1 Not Beginner-friendly
As I mentioned in the previous paragraphs, beginners might find the STM forum overwhelming due to a large amount of information about affiliate marketing.
I know one thing or two in affiliate marketing and have run my business for more than two years now, but I still get lost when I explore the forum.
STM suits the experienced affiliate marketers who can afford $99 per month to connect to other STM experts, but it’s not beginner-friendly.
TOP#2 Explosive Information To Learn
STM is a quality forum with a large amount of information you can study.
I was always scared that I didn’t know where to start inside forums to build an online business. The same issue exists in the STM forum since it has so much valuable stuff to learn.
TOP#3 Not As Active As Before
In 2011, STM used to be very active when social media wasn’t as popular as nowadays. Now, people get attracted to shiny stuff on social media and less explore forums. The activeness just dropped, but it doesn’t influence the quality of the STM forum.
What I Liked About Stack That Money
TOP#1 Quality & Value
STM forum is full of quality content when you compare it to other free affiliate marketing forums. It’s no doubt that they try their best to make everything “over-deliver” & “under-promise.”
The best part of STM is to connect with other successful STM members) for support or future business opportunities. The networking part of STM is more valuable than the monthly $99 subscription fee.
TOP#2 Successful Members
If there are no successful STM members, I may not try this forum. However, I have found many successful members since 2011. Here are some big names from STM.
In that case, you will get a clear idea that STM works. You may make a success online through affiliate marketing, just like the other successful STM members.
TOP#3 A Great Traffic Source For Your Website
If you know forum marketing, STM is a great place to drive traffic to your website or a good product & service you are promoting.
Since STM is a forum with high quality, STM traffic to your website could also be considered quality. You will get quality traffic if you do it correctly and follow STM rules.
Is Stack That Money A Scam?
No, Stack That Money is not a scam. It’s a legitimate affiliate marketing forum to help everyone to go further. There is no doubt about the quality, but it suits experienced affiliate marketers the best, in my opinion.
If you are a beginner, I would suggest my alternative program to help you start your affiliate marketing business.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Stack That Money when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kind of guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promote the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!
4 thoughts on “Is Stack That Money A Scam?”
Stack that Money sounds great, and I also like the sound of the name. I am happy to find a review of a legit platform. I have been doing affiliate marketing for a year now, but I think I need more experience before I sign up for a platform like STM.
It sounds like they can help you succeed, but you need to have experience first. The monthly membership is a little high, but perhaps in the long run it may be worth it, especially when you start earning money.
Your alternative platform, Wealthy Affiliate, offers a free membership, and I think that as a newbie it would be good to start there and learn all there is to learn. Would you recommend that too?
Thanks for the feedback. Wealthy Affiliate is a place for everyone no matter novice or experienced affiliate marketers. I started my own online journey and learned everything about affiliate marketing then built my website with the powerful tools inside WA, so there is no doubt that WA is the best place for newbies in my opinions.
If you just start making money online, I would suggest reading my WA review HERE for better understanding. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you get questions about WA. OK?
US$99/month is expensive, but not prohibitively so if you’re already earning an income stream.
I like the Buy and Sell section and the forum structure where people can sell their services and attract traffic from within the STM forums – that’s one thing I miss about WA!
This looks like a very interesting resource – I’ll dig a bit deeper!
Yes, $99 might be expensive for beginners, so I would only recommend STM forum for experienced affiliate marketers who already generate a stable income stream online. The best part of STM forum is to be connected with other masterminds AKA successful members, so you might be able to get direct advice from them. Just try to copy & paste their thinking and the way they made success, it’s highly possible that you can have the same kind of success soon.
For a beginner, I would suggest trying Wealthy Affiliate to start learning how to make money online through affiliate marketing.