It is quite often that we come across Stack That Money when we search for ways to make money online through affiliate marketing, but we like to know that “Is Stack That Money A Scam?” Right?
I tend to ask myself this question every time I find one platform seems legitimate that I can leverage to make money online, so I am just like you googling online & reading reviews after reviews to have the right answer.
Before we start exploring Stack That Money(STM), I want to tell you a few things.
- I am not referring you to join STM to earn commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me selling only the good part of STM.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether STM suits my personality, and what I will share today is based on my due diligence and personal experiences in affiliate marketing. You can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves time and money, and this is the first step to filter out the bad ones & find the perfect one for you. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe & secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Stack That Money(STM) together.
What is Stack That Money?
-Summary of Stack That Money-
Product Name: Stack That Money(STM) forum
Founders: Founded by Stackman, Lorenzo Green & Besmir in 2011
Product Type: Paid Affiliate Marketing Forum
Price: $99 per month, no free trial, no upsells
Rating: 80 / 100
Recommend: YES for experienced affiliate marketers!
Stack That Money is founded by Stackman, Lorenzo Green & Besmir in 2011, and it’s a paid affiliate marketing forum mainly for experienced affiliate marketers. It includes a massive amount of information that you can leverage to make your online business stronger, meaning more profitable.
For beginners, STM forum might be overwhelming since there seem no step-by-step & interactive training courses to help you understand affiliate marketing. There are better options for you if you insist to make money online with affiliate marketing. I would provide my recommendations in one minute.
Inside Stack That Money
STM is a premium(paid) forum where you can find quality and non-spam content about affiliate marketing. They charge $99 per month without free trial, so that’s why you need online reviews to help you make your decision.
You can learn various traffic generation methods including social media, email marketing, PPC(Pay Per Call advertising), media buying, and SEO. They mainly focus on paid ads to drive traffic to your sites, and that’s an extra cost to build your online business. For beginners, it’s important to learn SEO first then paid ads.
Technical & Creativity Skills
You can reach out to other STM members who are good at the below skills to help your online business, so you don’t need to have to do everything for your website. They are all here to help.
You can also ask your questions here, then other STM members answer. Therefore, you won’t feel alone & depressed while building your website, you got a whole team of various skills that you can turn to.
- Tracking Campaigns
- Programming, Servers & Scripts
- Designs – Imagery, Banners & Landers
- Copywriting, Conversions & Psychology
Buy & Sell Section
In this section, you are able to find promotions of a tool, service, product, or private consulting from other STM fellows.
You can check out other STM members’ success stories to keep yourselves motivated & inspired. Most of the time, you do need to learn something good from those success stories and utilize them on your websites. It’s like learning from the best, so you can be one of them soon.
The Newbie Zone
STM knows that they are not beginners friendly, so they added this part to help novice affiliate marketers. I appreciate their efforts on this. In this section, STM collects all the information you need to know and guide you with 40-day tutorials, affiliate marketing guides, and newbie-friendly tutorials.
Help & Support
For everything you like to say about STM, you can post your feedback and suggestions here. You could also raise a ticket to let the STM team know that you have something important to say.
If your mother tongue is not English, you would look around this section to find someone in your country to talk to. You will find French, Dutch, Italian, and Spanish threads. There are also threads for South America, Europe & Middle East, and Asia.
Other Minor Features
- Affjobs: Yes, STM connects business owners, internet marketers, and job seekers on Affjobs.
- iStack Training: Quite expensive step-by-step training materials created by STM team & other experts, $1,497 one-time payment to get “Native Ads Masterclass!”
- Affiliate World Conference: Held twice per year, the best place to hang out with likely-minded people and seek for more business opportunities or cooperations.
Who is Stack That Money For?
The experienced affiliate marketers who made stable income streams online and can afford to pay $99 per month to communicate with other successful & serious affiliate marketers.
If you are a beginner, it will be overwhelming for you since there are explosive knowledge shared on this forum. There are better options for you, check below!
Ugly Truth About Stack That Money
TOP#1 Not Beginner-friendly
Like what I mentioned in the previous paragraphs, beginners might find STM forum overwhelming due to a large amount of information about affiliate marketing. I know one thing or two in affiliate marketing and run my business for more than one year now, but I still got lost when I explore the forum.
So, it’s quite normal if you feel dizzy or confused on it, and it does take some time to know each section of STM.
I believe STM suits the experienced affiliate marketers who can afford $99 per month to know better the marketing strategies and connecting with other experts, but it’s not beginner-friendly.
TOP#2 Explosive Information To Learn
STM is a quality forum with a large amount of information you can dive deep.
I remembered I always scared that I don’t know where to start from an online program or free forum when I first started my own online business journey. The same issue exists in the STM forum too since it has so much valuable stuff to learn.
TOP#3 Not As Active As Before
Back in 2011, STM used to very active when social media isn’t as popular as nowadays. Now, people get attracted to shiny stuff on social media and less explore forums like the old times. The activeness just dropped but it doesn’t influence the quality of STM forum.
TOP#4 Outdated Content
Same as other online forums, you need to sift those marketing strategies that still work today instead of being dead online. For example, POP traffic was popular in 2017. One year after, in 2018, the senior moderator of STM claimed that it is not working as well as it did a year ago.
Therefore, if you find something exciting about online marketing on STM(I’m sure you will), I suggest you google first to know whether it’s still working or not. Otherwise, you may spend time on nothing.
What I Liked About Stack That Money
TOP#1 Quality & Value
I admire how quality STM forum is comparing to other FREE forums about affiliate marketing. It’s no doubt that they try their best to make everything “over-deliver” & “under-promise.”
The best part of STM is to connect with other masterminds(other success STM members) for the support & consulting.
The connection with other successful STM members is priceless, and everyone who likes to join STM forum should take advantage of this. It’s like you have a bunch of friends that are master in affiliate marketing, so simply learn from them & be one of them.
TOP#2 Successful Members
If there are no successful STM members, it would affect my willingness to join this forum. However, I found many successful members since 2011. Here are some big names from STM, you are welcome!
In that case, you will get a clear idea that STM works, and it’s possible that you achieve your own goals just like the other successful STM members.
TOP#3 A Great Traffic Source For Your Website
If you know forum marketing, STM is a great place to drive traffic to your website or a good product & service you are promoting.
Since STM is a forum with the highest quality, so the traffic from STM to your website could also be considered quality. You will get quality targeted traffic if you do it correctly and follow STM regulations.
Is Stack That Money A Scam?
Definitely NO, Stack That Money(STM) is not a scam at all. It’s a legitimate affiliate marketing forum to help everyone to go further. There is no doubt about the quality since it charges you $99 that ensures the highest quality in the industry, but it only suits the experienced affiliate marketers the best in my opinion.
If you are beginners, I would suggest my alternative program to help you start your online business.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get everything about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- The training courses on Wealthy Affiliate is very interactive, and you will be asked to check what you just learn before proceeding to the next chapter. It gives you a chance to know that you understand the training instead of rushing to all training courses without getting a clear picture.
- There are countless WA members online every single day, and you can use LIVE Chat to get your questions solved. There is always the latest training added to the platform by all members around the globe, so you won’t have to worry about that you cannot get the current marketing tactics on WA.
- You can create your FREE account to get access to the whole platform as other premium members(me included) by a 7-day trial. No credit card details needed, so you won’t lose a penny if you don’t like it in the middle or after 7 days. I am sure that you will love it and find it legitimate immediately.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.