Millionaire mentor shows you how to make $2,250 this week! I know it attracts you, but you keep wondering “Is Secret Society Of Millionaires A Scam?” so you land on my website to know what others say about it, right?
If yes, you are in the right place. In my Secret Society Of Millionaires review, I am going to show you everything I found, and you will be able to make the final decision by reading it to the end. Before we start, I like to tell you something.
- If there are “Secret”, “Millionaire” or “shortcut” as part of program names, I would become cautious about what it claims and what it delivers, and you should be the same.
- I am not referring you to join this program, so you won’t see me selling how good it without telling you the major downsides that I found. An honest & unbiased review can be expected!
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s explore this program!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Secret Society Of Millionaires?
-Summary of Secret Society Of Millionaires-
Secret Society Of Millionaires is created by Jason Alton, and it’s an affiliate marketing training program that claims to show you how to make $2,250 in a week. I’ve reviewed 185+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know hype when I see it. Most of the time, those programs that have similar claims are proven scams in the end. They are just too good to be true & they probably are.
After digging deep, I found some red flags that push me away from it, but I don’t want you to take my words for it. I will show you enough evidence and proof below, so you can make up your mind. Deal?
Inside Secret Society Of Millionaires
Once you get access to the platform, you will get a generic training about what affiliate marketing is and how to make money online through it.
After you finish the training, they will start selling you another program that claims to make you lots of money, the program called MOBE(My Online Business Education).
The creator of Secret Society Of Millionaires is an affiliate of MOBE which means he gets commissions when you buy any MOBE membership products, that’s why he tries hard to lure you into Secret Society Of Millionaires first.
What Is MOBE?
MOBE is a program that also teaches people how to make money online, and it offers education to teach you how to sell the membership products that cost up to $30k.
People join MOBE because they believe that they are going to make quick money by a done-for-you online business. What people actually got is just a business opportunity to sell others the membership products to earn commissions. If someone buys it, you make money.
Due to its expensive products, people soon find it’s super hard to sell the overpriced membership products to others, so they cannot recoup the investments. MOBE collects lots of complaints and it got shut down by FTC because of the misleading claims and a fraudulent business model.
Are you willing to invest your money in something risky and unsustainable? I know I won’t, how about you?
Who Is Secret Society Of Millionaires For?
Only the person behind this program will benefit from Secret Society Of Millionaires, which is Jason himself. If you purchase the upsells afterward, Jason can make more money at your expense.
Ugly Truth About Secret Society Of Millionaires
TOP#1 Fake Founder
I am curious about the founder, so I use Jason’s photo to do a simple reverse image search. It is just a stock video that everyone could purchase from stock photo sites like ShutterStock for any purpose.
This is an often-seen marketing tactic from online scams. The real founders behind it can escape negative reviews against it and re-brand the system under new names without getting caught by the authority.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Since the founder information is not real, my curiosity forced me to check the testimonials too. These testimonials look very familiar to me because they are actually paid actors from Fiverr.
On Fiverr, you can find someone who is willing to film a short video to say anything you want, and they charge you by the length of the video and the display resolutions.
If this program does deliver what it claims in the sales video, what is the reason that they need to hire paid actors? If it’s lucrative as it claims, why isn’t everybody doing it now? We should be all millionaires now, right?
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
There are full of false & misleading claims to make you think making money online through affiliate marketing is super easy and it will happen in a short time.
But, in reality, it takes about 1-3 years to see the positive results, which depends on the time and effort you input in your online business. The more you input, the higher chances you are going to see good results.
TOP#4 MOBE Promoting
MOBE(My Online Business Education) is a notorious program that sells expensive membership products, so it got shut down by FTC. Before you start earning commissions, you have to own the products yourself just to qualify for commissions.
If you want to earn $2,497 commissions, how much do you need to pay first? Yes, $2,497! If your referrals purchase the products higher than yours, the commissions will be passed to someone above you who also purchase the products.
Therefore, they will encourage you to purchase the membership products one by one until you eventually buy the Diamond membership. Use your calculator to sum up the total cost, which is $64,155… What a fortune!
You might end up spending lots of money than what you can ever make back, and this is also the reason why it got shut down because it’s a fraudulent business education program.
- Silver = $2,497 + $27 per month
- Gold = $4,997 + $64 per month
- Titanium = $9,997 + $121 per month
- Platinum = $16,667 + $198 per month
- Diamond = $29,997 + $295 per month
What I Liked About Secret Society Of Millionaires
Nothing I like from Secret Society Of Millionaires since it won’t do you any good than where you are right now. There are many legitimate platforms to teach you how to make money online, but this program isn’t one of them.
Is Secret Society Of Millionaires A Scam?
Yes, it’s a scam. With fake founder, fake testimonials, misleading claims, and promoting MOBE, I cannot recommend Secret Society Of Millionaires to anyone who wants to make money online.
Unlike luring you into a sales funnel for another scammy program, I love to create a website with quality content just like what you are reading. If you find my posts helpful and useful, you would come back checking my latest posts, bookmarking my website into your browser, or trying things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence. The more you put time and effort into it, the more you stand to earn with it. If you scream “THIS IS IT!” in your head, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Secret Society Of Millionaires when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training inside the platform. Kyle and Carson are both down-to-earth kind of guys, and they make Wealthy Affiliate a platform that is always over-deliver & under-promise.
- You can get lots of WA success stories with one Google search, but I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- On WA, we won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things won’t go in that direction. Instead, we will provide you all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE in 7 days without credit card detail required. If this is not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket, right? Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor to guide you, so see you on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.