Earning $500 to $1,500 a day by link posting? Yes, I am talking about Second Income Center. Let me guess. You landed on my website to know “Is Second Income Center Legit?”, right? If yes, you are in the right place.
I must admit that the claims sound super appealing to me, so I did my due diligence to write this review. You will be able to make your decision by reading it to the end. Before we start, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Second Income Center to earn commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is without showing you the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my personality or budget, if yes, I would consider switching.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Second Income Center together.
What is Second Income Center?
-Summary of Second Income Center-
Second Income Center brings us a work-from-home opportunity and we can make $500 to $1,500 per day by link posting. It’s the same scam in new cover since I’ve reviewed 170+ business opportunities here on my website. Therefore, I would not step further to try it.
After checking the website and my online researches, I found some red flags that make me confused and become skeptical about it. But, I don’t want you to take my words for Second Income Center, I will provide you enough evidence & proof right below so that you can be the judges.
Inside Second Income Center
Once you decide to hand over your hard-earned $97 to join Second Income Center, the website will lead you to another program called Personal Computer Success as shown below. Meaning Second Income Center is nothing but an affiliate of another program.
You will learn how to do link posting inside Personal Computer Success since the founder mentioned that big company desperately needs normal people like you and me to post links for them no matter in social media platforms or forums. You post one link, someone clicks it, you earn a commission.
However, It’s an age-old trick to lure people into a seemingly good program, you may refer to this article to know better. This is not the first time I met a program that sounds exactly like Second Income Center, and it seems like they come from the same template but under new names.
Cheat Sheet Bonus
Once you get access to Personal Computer Success, you will find a wall full of other affiliate products that the founders are affiliated with. They call it a “cheat sheet” to help you make money online. Every time you join the program through their links, they earn commissions from you.
For me, this design is similar to those offer walls in GPT sites such as Swagbucks, InboxDollars, or Vindale Research. All of these are going to make you a few cents, but none of it could help you make $500-$1,500 per day.
Who is Second Income Center For?
No one. I am sure that this program won’t make you any good than what you are right now. You would be better off if you only get a part-time job in local restaurants.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, you can try GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. For example, complete online surveys, watch videos, print e-coupons, read email, or play games for $0.01-$15.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs & escaping the rat race is your goal, you need to build an online business to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will guide you in the right direction, which is the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Second Income Center
TOP#1 Unknown Founder?
From the website, I barely know how the system work, let alone the real founders behind the whole ploy. Based on my experiences, a program without the founder’s information means something is not right about them most of the time.
There are many reasons why they are doing this, and the first thought that came to my mind is that they could avoid all the charges against them in court since no one really knows who they are. Or, they can escape negative online reviews(mine included) & re-brand the whole system under other new names to keep taking people’s $97 each time.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
My instinct told me that the testimonials might be fake too, so I did one reverse image search to know the truth & you don’t have to.
Melissa Johnson is actually a stock photo that everyone could download from various stock photo sites for any purpose. She isn’t real. And, if this system does deliver what it claims, why does it need to have someone to back them up? All of us should be doing that already, right?
TOP#3 Affiliate Marketing Done Wrong
Second Income Center claims to be one affiliate marketing program that you can leverage to make money online, but it’s just a doorway program that lures you to join other programs that the founders are affiliate with. So if you join any of them, the founder makes money at your expense.
This is affiliate marketing, but they have done it wrong. That’s probably the exact reason why some people misunderstood how affiliate marketing goes since they got scammed by programs like Second Income Center in the past.
Let me explain the process clearly. Legitimate affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products on your website or YouTube Channels, so you don’t have to create your own products. If your reader or audience buys the products through your unique affiliate links, you earn commissions.
However, it’s never like the way Second Income Center shows you, using Second Income Center to other programs? No way…
What I Liked About Second Income Center
Second Income Center claims to bring you extra money, but I am sure that you will spend more than what you can ever make back through the system. There is nothing I like about it, and I suggest you avoid it too.
Is Second Income Center Legit?
Hmm…it is technically legit but it’s not the program that I want to share with my readers. With unknown founder’s information, fake testimonial, and misleading affiliate marketing methods, I would say that you can get better results through other legitimate programs.
Unlike providing you a cheat sheet that full of the affiliate products, I prefer to build a website with quality content just like this review you are reading today. If you like my post, you will come back checking the latest updates, bookmarking this post in your browser, or trying things I recommend here. Once we build trust, you would become my friends/fans/followers in the long run.
Building a website is just like building a real business. It takes time and effort to get positive results, and It also needs hard work, patience, and persistence to make it happen. The income won’t happen or fall on your lap overnight without doing any work. If you scream “This is it!” in your head, you are more than welcome to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Second Income Center when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will get to know Kyle and Carson better when you are doing your training courses. They are the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, and you can find their footprints on social media platforms easily with one Google search. They are both down-to-earth kind of guys so that they make an “over-deliver” & “under-promise” platform for all of us. I LOVE it!
- There are countless success stories of Wealthy Affiliate since 2005. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph which might give you a good idea about how it works or who we are.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading affiliate marketing methods to help you make money online. Instead, you will learn the legitimate affiliate marketing with powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain your online business. It’s like an all-in-one package that you cannot find in other places.
- Wealthy Affiliate provides you a chance to try it for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel this is not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a dime from your wallet. I will also be your personal coach/mentor to support you, so see you on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.