You probably find Adam Hudson’s Reliable Education, but you cannot help but think “Is Reliable Education A Scam?” deep inside your mind & do lots of online researches. Am I right?
I was curious as you are right now, so I did my due diligence to write this review. You will be well-informed by reading my honest & unbiased review before making any purchase. Before we start exploring Reliable Education, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Reliable Education to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling you how good it is & hiding all the downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it beats my current platform that teaches me how to build an online business from scratch. If yes, I will consider switching platforms.
- Checking things online saves you tons of money and time, especially for a high-priced training program like Reliable Education. Congratulations, you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep this training program together.
What is Reliable Education?
-Summary of Reliable Education-
Product Name: Reliable Education(RE)
Founders: Created by Adam Hudson in 2015
Product Type: Amazon FBA Program
Price: $2,997 one-time payment or $897 by four installments
Rating: 80 / 100
Recommend: Yes and No
Reliable Education(RE) is created by Adam Hudson who is a successful entrepreneur selling high-end homewares through Amazon. This training course has 8 modules & bonuses that teach you how to build an FBA(Fulfillment by Amazon) business and you will get a lot of content of every aspect in the process.
In short, this is a legitimate training program and it’s easy to tell that Adam put time & effort into it. After digging deep, I have found something that doesn’t suit me quite well, so I will provide my feedback below. You can read until the end and be the judge yourself to make up your mind.
Inside Reliable Education
Before you pay to join Reliable Education, you can enter your email address and name to get the FREE Amazon training course. Here are the five free videos, and they are designed to help you determine whether an Amazon business is right for you.
- Amazon Basics and The Opportunity
- How to Choose Winning Products
- Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Amazon Listing and Launching Strategies
- Choose Your Amazon Path
Once you decide to join the training program, you will get 8 modules and bonuses.
Module 1 – The Beginning
Adam talks about the mindset, why to run FBA businesses, how to keep positive, and set a goal that you can achieve in module one.
Don’t skip module 1 and rush to later modules of Amazon training because those soft skills will help you go through hard times.
Module 2 – Set Up
In module 2, you will learn how to hire people as a team, the commissions & fees of Amazon, profits & loss, PPC advertising, and how to open an account of seller central accounts on Amazon.
Module 3 – Product Search
Adam and John Tilley, the CEO of ZonGuru will teach you how to source, ZonGuru tools, and niche & keyword researches.
Module 4 – Products Ideas
Adam and Wayne Butcher walk you through everything you need to consider when looking at product ideas such as online product researches, duties & tariffs, and Canton Fair.
Module 5 – Manufacturing & Importing
In module 5, you will learn very important rules subjects of importing and manufacturing. In these videos, Adam interviews a patent attorney, goes deeper into importing with Amanda Clarkson, and explores the art of negotiations with Wayne Butcher.
Module 6 – Design & Branding
Adam shows you how to create your brand & name, trademarks, barcodes, packaging, and so much more because all of those give your brand a competitive advantage over others on Amazon.
He also invites Mike Rowe from 99Designs to discuss topics like how to deal with designers, online designer searches, and Q&A sessions.
Module 7 – Shipping
Module 7 is to teach you how to make sure your products are sailing smoothly without any hiccups, and you will learn shipping terms, inspections, sample checks, and insurances.
Module 8 – Selling
The last module is jam-packed and has many guests to explain the process of selling in detail. You will get videos that Adam talks with Keith O’Brien from Page.One & Reynolds from ZonSupport for various important topics such as conversion, keywords, photos, PPC, advertising, campaign tracking, email sequences, and much more.
Those bonus modules are divided into resources & inspirations. You get access to tips, worksheets, downloadable PDF files, and webinars.
Who is Reliable Education For?
Reliable Education is for people who are not short of money and willing to input lots of time and effort to make it work.
Ugly Truth About Reliable Education
TOP#1 It’s Expensive!
Yes, Reliable Education is very expensive, and it doesn’t suit people who are short of budget. If you don’t have $2,997 for this, you can consider affiliate marketing as another alternative to make money online.
And, to run an FBA business, Adam advises you to have at least $10,000(NO kidding) or more for your first inventory order. Therefore, you need lots of capital upfront, so prepared!
TOP#2 No Income Guarantee
Adam doesn’t guarantee your success by Reliable Education, check what I got directly from its earnings disclaimer:
“There is NO GUARANTEE that undertaking the same activities or employing the same techniques, ideas, strategies or initiatives published by Reliable Education will produce the same results for you.”
TOP#3 No Refund Policy
Once you enroll in Reliable Education, you are actually consuming the products every time you watch the training videos. Maybe after a few months, your FBA business doesn’t get the desired results, then you ask for a refund.
But, there is no refund policy for Reliable Education. Adam mentions clearly in this video, and you need to think twice before paying for it.
What I Liked About Reliable Education
TOP#1 It Works!
FBA business is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it’s a legitimate business model that requires lots of time, effort, and money. To make it work for you, you need a training program like Reliable Education to guide you in the right direction.
TOP#2 It’s Professional
Adam shares a lot of content for your FBA business, and he is very professional. This training program doesn’t give you the videos that shot at home, but a studio-setting and Adam updates the whole training videos around mid-2019 to add more content, making it one of the best Amazon courses.
TOP#3 A FaceBook Private Group
You will be invited to join a FaceBook private group after you start learning with Adam, and you can ask questions & search for the previously asked question to get the answers inside the group.
Most importantly, to get motivated by success stories shared from other students and achieve your goal.
Is Reliable Education A Scam?
No, it is not a scam. Reliable Education is a legitimate training program for people who like to pursue an FBA business, but it’s not for me.
With the high price, no income guarantee, and no refund policy, I will not recommend to people who are short of the budget. If you are not short of budget & decide to try FBA business through Reliable Education, there is no harm and go for it!
Unlike running an FBA business, I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content just like what you are reading now. If you like my articles and think it’s helping, you will come back checking my latest updates, bookmarking my website into your browser as a reference, or trying tools & services I recommend here.
You will become my loyal friends/fans/followers after we build trust in the long run. This is also not a get-rich-quick scheme, and it also requires hard work, patience, and perseverance. The more you are willing to build your online business, the more you stand to earn with it. If this sounds nice to you, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Reliable Education when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try?
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- You can cancel WA subscription anytime you want before your next billing cycle, but I am sure you will LOVE this training program as much as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool include), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain your online business’s success. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.