You found a hands-free system that can put $350 to $20K commissions in your pockets without selling or talking to anyone, right? But is Prosperity Income Network A Scam? Or does it deliver what it claims on the sales page? So you did lots of online researches and landed on my article today to know more.
If yes, I like to congratulate you on doing your homework before buying a seemingly good product, and you can make up your mind by reading this article to the end. In this review, I will show you all the good, the bad(red flags), and the alternative. Before we start exploring this online opportunity, I like to promise you something.
I am not referring you to join Prosperity Income Network to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how good this product is without showing you the major downsides that I found. I did my due diligence and tried my best to keep it honest and unbiased.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What is Prosperity Income Network?
-Summary of Prosperity Income Network-
Prosperity Income Network doesn’t reveal who the founders are, and it’s a high-ticket membership program. You can recruit people to join the system and promote the products. If they purchase the same membership as yours, you can earn 70%-80% commissions, which is not too bad.
After digging deep, the system works as the two notorious programs that FTC shut down, so I won’t spend my hard-earned cash on it since it may be forced to stop business soon. I will share more evidence and proof in this review so that you can be the judge yourself.
Inside Prosperity Income Network
The main products you will get are the membership products, and you can recruit others to purchase the memberships like you do to earn commissions.
You can start from a starter membership which costs you $500 + a $97 admin fee. Each membership gets its own advertising rotator that helps you generate more traffic on your landing pages to promote PIN. Besides, each level has its own access to the development library which is not disclosed.
Here is the breakdown of each membership. To join PIN, you need to call the number that the company has set up for you, and they would quote the ID for your referer so that they can earn commissions.
- Starter membership: $500 + $97 admin fee
- Deluxe membership: $2000 + $197 admin fee
- Premium membership: $3,500 + $297 admin fee
- Master membership: $6,000 + $497 admin fee
- Diamond Elite membership: $12,000 + $697 admin fee
- Executive Elite membership: $25,000 + $997 admin fee
Tools & Resources
Here are some tools they provide you to recruit more people to join PIN to generate more commissions.
- Custom-built capture pages
- Access to highly successful coaches(salesperson who will push you to purchase higher memberships)
- State of the Art back office with a real-time tracking system
- Lead tracker plus software(you will be notified when those coaches are talking to the leads to close the deal)
The Compensation Plan
Here is the compensation plan that you can leverage to make commissions, and it’s the main income potential of this program. If someone purchases the same membership as yours, you can earn 70-80% commissions.
If your referrals purchase a higher membership than yours, you will only get the commission at your level. The rest balance will go to someone behind you who qualifies for the commissions. The coaches will manage to convince you to upgrade until you finally purchase the highest membership so that you won’t miss out on any possibilities to make commissions.
• Starter membership: Pay $597 to qualify for $350 commissions(70%)
• Deluxe membership: Pay $2,197 to qualify for $1,400 commissions(70%)
• Premium membership: Pay $3,797 to qualify for $2,450 commissions(70%)
• Master membership: Pay $6,497 to qualify for $4,200 commissions(70%)
• Diamond Elite membership: Pay $12,697 to qualify for $8,400 commissions(70%)
• Executive Elite membership: Pay $25,997 to qualify for $20,000 commissions(80%)
Who is Prosperity Income Network For?
Only the unknown founders and those who sit on the highest level can make the most from Prosperity Income Network.
The system works like a combination of MLM(Multi-Level Marketing) and pyramid scheme which is not a good sign.
If you started trying how to make money online today, don’t give up on hopes now. I was in your situation before, so I know the most important is to find a legitimate platform that can teach you to learn all the crucial elements to build an online business.
This particular training platform teaches me how to build my affiliate marketing website from scratch, and I’ve applied what I learned on this site & made my first commission in less than one year. If I can make it, I am so sure you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Prosperity Income Network
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
I cannot find the real founders behind Prosperity Income Network, which makes it more skeptical. When they claim such a good opportunity to help people generate commissions(70-80%), not showing their faces and names is quite unusual.
What if they run off into the sunset and shut down everything, your businesses will go offline too? It’s very risky to invest our money in this way.
TOP#2 A Pyramid Scheme In Disguise
Based on WikiPedia, a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.
Sounds like Prosperity Income Network, right?
Although they do provide some tools to help you promote Prosperity Income Network, I wonder whether they provide the tools to make it technically not a pyramid scheme…
TOP#3 Very Expensive
When people try to make money online, do you think they can spend $597 or up to $25,997? Probably not, right?
These are costly membership products that only fat the wallet of real founders, not yours. For newbies, the best way to generate money online is through affiliate marketing, in my opinion.
It’s affordable, easy-to-follow, and no prior skills & experiences needed. You need to find a legitimate platform to teach you every process so that you can have a chance to make money online.
TOP#4 It’s Not A Sustainable Business
The membership products and the compensation plan reminds me of two similar programs, MOBE and Digital Altitude, that were forced to shut down by FTC, so it is just a matter of time that PIN will shut down too.
So, if you purchase one of the membership product and one day you might find it’s gone & so does your business.
What I Liked About Prosperity Income Network
Normally, I try my best to pick up one positive thing or two about the business opportunities that I review here on my website. Unfortunately, I got nothing to like today.
Is Prosperity Income Network A Scam?
I will not call Prosperity Income Network a scam, but I will definitely call it a pyramid scheme in disguise. With all the red flags that I show you, I won’t spend my hard-earned $597 or more on this program and I won’t recommend anyone interested in making money online.
Unlike recruiting people to join the system, I prefer to build an online business through affiliate marketing. You can promote anything you have passion in just like what I did here.
I research online business opportunities and write reviews to share with my readers. If they like my sharing, they will come back & check my latest updates once in a while, bookmark my site into their browsers, or try the services & tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
The process does take hard work, patience, and perseverance to see positive results, and the income won’t fall on your lap or flood into your bank account overnight. The more you are willing to put on your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something that you want and feel super excited, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Prosperity Income Network when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promote the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have passion for with the related products or services.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.