Let me guess! Someone sold you cheap jewelry and introduced a seemingly good business opportunity, so you landed on my article and want to know “Is Paparazzi Accessories A Scam?”
In my Paparazzi accessories review, I will cover the below topics to help you make up your mind.
- What is Paparazzi Jewelry?
- How To Make Money With Paparazzi Jewelry?
- Paparazzi Jewelry Compensation Plan
- Pros & Cons
- Is Paparazzi Jewelry A Scam?
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Paparazzi Jewelry?
-Summary of Paparazzi Jewelry-
Product Name: Paparazzi Jewelry
Founders: founded by Misty & Trent Kirby, and Chani & Ryan Reeve in 2010
Product Type: Jewelry & Accessories MLM
Price: $99-$499 Starter Kit + $125 monthly requirement to be “active”
Paparazzi Jewelry is founded by Misty & Trent Kirby, and Chani & Ryan Reeve in 2010. They provide jewelry and accessories at $5 for every piece. They believe that trendy accessories can be available, and affordable, to women everywhere and every day.
The company grew 900% in just six months because everyone loves to buy $5 accessories, and you could only buy them through Paparazzi Consultants. There were around 20,000 fashion consultants of Paparazzi Jewelry, and it is sold all over the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Guam.
What’s Inside Paparazzi Jewelry?
We have so many to talk about today, the Paparazzi accessories and the business plan. Let’s start with the accessories.
Paparazzi Jewelry offers all accessories that you could find in the retail stores, and it doesn’t need an explanation to promote the products, which saves you tons of time promoting the business.
Paparazzi products include:
- Hair Clips
Do Paparazzi Jewelry Products Work?
To be honest, I don’t actually try Paparazzi Jewelry myself, so I cannot give you my firsthand experience. Considering the $5 price, I guess we could expect lower quality.
How To Make Money With Paparazzi Jewelry?
In the MLM industry, there are mainly two ways to make money, and Paparazzi is no exception.
- Sell Paparazzi accessories to make retail commissions
- Recruit people to make group sales for extra bonuses and incentives
You don’t actually make money by recruiting people underneath your team but by sales made from them and their downline customers. This is the difference to call it a pyramid scheme or a legit MLM business.
Before we dive deep into the compensation plan, I would explain how you get started with Paparazzi.
First of all, you need to find a consultant in your region by postcode, and it’s inevitable that you become someone’s downline. Next, you need to purchase one starter kit from the below options, ranging from $99 to $499.
- Preview Pack $99: 35 pieces of jewelry, retail value = $175.
- Small Home Party Kit $299: 120 pieces of jewelry, retail value = $600.
- Large Home Party Kit $499: 200 pieces of jewelry, retail value = $1,000.
Besides the starter kit, to stay active with Paparazzi, you have to purchase at least 25 pieces each month, which equals $125 at least. So, we can calculate the total cost of becoming one of Paparazzi consultants.
- Starter Kit $99-$499
- Monthly Requirement $125*12=$1,500
The best chance is that you pay $1,599 to start a Paparazzi business, while the worst is $1,999. Other costs are not included, such as additional training, travel, gas, food, or miscellaneous expenses, so the total cost must be higher than my calculation here.
Paparazzi Jewelry Compensation Plan
Here we come to the most important and complicated part of this review. MLMs like to create their own terms and fancy acronyms to make people see loads of ways to make money, but I’ve made things easier for you today.
- Retail Profit: Each piece you sold, you earn a 35%-45% commission.
- Show Rebate: When you purchase a $1,000+ order, you could get a 10% of show rebate processed and included in that month’s commission check.
- Business Building Bonus: Once your personally referred consultants purchase a starter kit, you get a 15% calculated by the commissionable personal volume as long as you are active.
- Unilevel Bonus: This is where the concept of traditional MLM recruitment comes into play. You can earn up to THREE levels of commissions on your team, and it’s between 5%-10%.
- Generation Bonus: Once you reach the Executive Director or higher, you can earn an additional bonus up to THREE generations of your organization.
These are probably everything you need to know about the compensation plan. Feel free to check the detailed compensation plan on this page.
There are 15 ranks in the Paparazzi commission structure. You can start as a consultant and achieve requirements until you reach an Iconic Impressionista, the highest rank of Paparazzi. The higher the ranks, the more requirements you need to achieve to keep your status.
Ugly Truth About Paparazzi Jewelry
TOP#1 Low Income Potential
From Paparazzi income disclosure 2020, I saw interesting numbers that speak for themselves.
- 74.31% of consultants made less than $24 per month.
- 23.32% of consultants made less than $1,000 per month.
- Only 1.21% of consultants made decent income per month.
I don’t know about you, but 1.21% seems pretty low for me. It’s definitely not a “work from home and be your boss” opportunity during the pandemic, and you cannot turn this into your primary income at first.
TOP#2 Home Parties
I am not a fan of home parties because I barely invite people to my house to showcase any MLM products, and I want to keep my house a place that I could fully relax after a long day.
I understand that hosting home parties can be fun if you are guests that get invitations. But for the host, it’s not just showing your potential customers Paparazzi accessories and the business plan. There are more plannings you need to take care of, such as “Who you should invite to the parties?”, “What drinks & food you should prepare?”, etc.
TOP#3 Not For Everyone
Yes, Paparazzi accessories are mainly designed for women!
If you are male and want to join this business, you might face more challenges than women. I don’t mean men cannot make money with Paparazzi, but this opportunity is more suitable for women, in my opinion.
What I Liked About Paparazzi Jewelry
TOP#1 Low Price At Just $5
Every piece at Paparazzi Jewelry is only $5! Yes, five dollars.
This is a very competitive price that people wouldn’t think twice before purchasing if they love the products so much. The selling tactic is to make people feel that the products are not expensive, so you are able to sell as many pieces as possible to maximize your earnings.
If they are only $5, what is the amount you should sell to make a decent income? Tons! Except for your family, friends, colleagues, or your neighbors, can you think of any others who will be interested in Paparazzi accessories? This is something you might think about beforehand.
TOP#2 Emphasize on Sales Commissions
If you look carefully at the compensation plan, it’s easy to find out that they are giving a high commission rate(35%-45%) to help you make as many sales as possible.
On the other hand, just like I mentioned in the last paragraphs, you need to sell tons of accessories since each piece is only $5.
TOP#3 Virtual Parties
During the pandemic, I believe you ever joined Paparazzi Facebook groups that are full of the products, and the hosts are using the marketing tactic with time sensitivity. For example, “Place your order before the time runs out!” Looks familiar?
The internet is the future of MLMs, so it’s not bad to see Paparazzi is catching the last train. I prefer to sell things on my own website because it leaves more flexibility and freedom. You don’t have to sell the accessories in person.
Who Is Paparazzi Jewelry For?
Women love to wear trendy, affordable, and different types of accessories every single day. If you do love jewelry and accessories, you should go for a try.
But, if you are like me, don’t like to wear any accessories, it’s difficult that you could sell Paparazzi accessories. I will show you my alternative to make money online in one minute! Read on!
Can You Make Money Selling Paparazzi Accessories?
Yes! You can make money with Paparazzi accessories, but it might take a few years before you make decent money with it.
Ask yourself! Can you bear the pain that you only make less than $1,000 for years? Can you afford to pay $125 per month to be active with the compensation plan? Can you stick to the business plan and not give up after a few rejections? If the answers are no, you may try other methods.
Is Paparazzi Jewelry A Scam?
No, based on my findings, Paparazzi Jewelry is not a scam. It provides people real products and there were people who made a decent income.
Before you sign up with Paparazzi Jewelry, I do hope you think twice about things I don’t like that much:
- The low income potential, you could only make less than $1,000 every month.
- Hosting home parties, I am just not that social to invite people to my house and show them Paparazzi accessories.
- This business is mainly designed for women, NOT for everyone.
For any above, if there is a “Nah!” popping out from your mind, feel free to check my way to make money online.
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through Affiliate Marketing instead of promoting Paparazzi products in person.
Try to imagine you sell Paparazzi products to your friends, family, or anyone around you. Don’t you feel blushed? My face turns blushed when I only imagine myself selling products, not to mention that they might avoid you ever since.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from that:
- It’s free to start your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to buy physical products and sell them face to face.
- There is no monthly minimum sales quota in affiliate marketing.
- You don’t recruit people to become your downlines to build a team.
- You are not restricted to promote one product. You can promote anything you like!
- Work on your own schedules & you are your OWN BOSS!
You only need to create a website with quality content. So every time people land on your site to read your products reviews or other articles, they will find insight and value. If they like it, they may purchase the products or services via your links. Here come your earning potentials.
The platform I am using currently is Wealthy Affiliate. You will find all the proven-to-work training courses, every Friday night LIVE training courses, one keyword research tool called Jaaxy, 24/7 site support, and the most friendly community.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!