You searched for ways to make money online, so you came across my website to know “Is My Home Success Plan a Scam?” right?
If yes, you are in the right place. In this My Home Success Plan review, you’ll know the below topics to help you make up your mind:
- What is My Home Success Plan?
- Who Is My Home Success Plan For?
- My Home Success Plan Pros & Cons
- Is My Home Success Plan A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is My Home Success Plan?
-Summary of My Home Success Plan-
My Home Success Plan claims that you can leverage this program to generate $379 by doing one hour of work per day, which reminds me of another Home Profit System system that I’ve reviewed not long ago.
They have high similarities, such as the website layouts, unrealistic claims, and the “make $379 per day.” I would suggest everyone avoid My Home Success Plan since it’s just an old scam in a new cover, and I will show you more details further down. You surely can make better decisions once you read this review to the end.
Inside My Home Success Plan
My Home Success Plan provides you a way to make money online by doing link posting, and you only need to work one hour a day to make $379 from the comfort of your home.
The founder of the program is supposed to be April Matthews. She told us that she struggled to make ends meet a few years ago, and she was working very hard at that time… One day, she got fired and met a guy in her doctor’s office. This guy worked on the internet and showed her the ways how he made it…
April tried the same method to make money online and made a tremendous amount of money while working part-time from home.
She created My Home Success Plan right after to share the secrets with others to easily earn money without paying too much time and effort.
This is how this program was created. Don’t you think it sounds too good to be true?
Anyway, it costs $97 to join this program. Then you get the idea behind all of this is called “Link Posting.” April mentioned that you would post links for various giant companies, so they will pay you money for each link you post.
April even provided a calculator to know how much you will earn based on the number of links you post every day, so you can know your potential income by posting links via My Home Success Plan.
Who Is My Home Success Plan For?
No one. I don’t recommend this program at all.
But, if you still want to know how to make money online, GPT sites are a good start. You can turn your daily online activities into a few bucks by reading emails, doing online surveys, watching videos, or printing coupons. It’s possible to make $20-$50 per month.
If you like to make $200+ per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. I’ve learned everything from this educational platform and generated a stable online income. If I can do this, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About My Home Success Plan
TOP#1 April Matthews(Fake Founder)
I understand how convincing her story sounds, but we need to check whether she is real. After a quick check on TinEye, where you can do reverse photo searches, there are 520 search results with the same photo on the internet.
April Matthews is NOT a real person, and her photo is just a stock photo that everyone can download from stock photo sites. No matter how good her story sounds, I won’t take one step further to try this program.
Hiding the real founder information only means they are doing something shady or they can re-brand the program under other names after receiving many negative reviews online.
Look closer for the below image. Don’t you think they all look the same?
TOP#2 False & Misleading Claims
If you work only one hour a day to make $379, that will sum up to $11,370 for 30 days. As far as I know, there is no such thing in the affiliate marketing industry.
Doing affiliate marketing requires hard work, patience, and persistence. It might work for someone who likes to start a blog and create quality content to promote others’ products, and it’s never like one hour per day. I learned that successful affiliate marketers spend more than 10+ hours a day on their online business day after day.
TOP#3 Link Posting Is Not Real
To be honest, Link Posting is not a real job, and it’s just a gimmick that April uses to lure novice affiliate marketers to join the program & take your $97.
Do you think giant companies will hire random people like you and me to post links for them while legitimate companies provide marketing solutions?
What I Liked About My Home Success Plan
Nothing I like from My Home Success Plan, sorry…
Is My Home Success Plan A Scam?
Yes, it is an old scam on a new cover so that I won’t recommend anyone interested in affiliate marketing. Think twice for those red flags I just showed you, and you will be so much better if you land on other affiliate marketing platforms.
I prefer to start a blog running an affiliate marketing business where I provide my readers with helpful articles. If they like my sharing, they will often come back for the latest updates and try things I promote on my blog. Here come my earning potentials.
The process takes longer to see positive results, but I am 100% sure that the time & effort I spend on building my website is worth it. Why? Because I’ve seen other WA members made it the same way and got a huge success. If you are still here with me, you will like my alternative.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend $97 for My Home Success Plan to post links when you can get them all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- When you are doing your training courses, you get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate. They are both down-to-earth kind of guys that make WA always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promoting the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after seven days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!