List Leverage seems like a good email marketing program that you can leverage for your online business, but Is List Leverage A Scam? If you came across my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place.
In my List Leverage review, I’ll cover the below to help you make up your mind.
- What is List Leverage?
- List Leverage Products
- List Leverage Pros & Cons
- Is List Leverage A Scam?
- My Alternative to Make Money Online
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is List Leverage?
-Summary of List Leverage-
Matthew Neer created List Leverage. He is a successful 7-figure affiliate marketer on JVZoo, Clickbank, and Warrior Forum. He has been working in the industry for more than 10 years with many experiences.
List Leverage is a list-building program with an MLM-like compensation plan. They claim that you could turn 1 lead into 1000’s by using the advanced software solution to achieve your financial goal.
This program sounds impressive, but I won’t recommend List Leverage after reviewing 400+ online business opportunities. Let me share more details right below so that you can be the judges yourself.
Inside List Leverage
List Leverage Software Suite $49 mo/$398 yearly
This is the main product of List Leverage. It’s an advanced software solution that creates a high-quality email list very rapidly, which includes 3 high-converting lead capture pages and the Viral Lead Pass-up System.
To enhance your List Leverage experiences, you could purchase additional products to build your email list. For me, they are called upsells.
To build your email list even faster, you could purchase Pages $97 with the below benefits:
- Access all 15 of the best squeeze pages
- Instantly added to your members area
- Convert more traffic into leads and build a huge list
- Build your own traffic source and promote unlimited times
It’s a collection of Matthew Neer’s 1000 highest-converting email swipes, and this is what Matthew used to generate millions of dollars of email revenue. Besides the 1000 email swipes, you also have the below extra bonuses:
- Automatically possess the best & highest converting emails
- Instantly added to your members area
- Copy Matthew’s best selling campaigns of all time
- Automate your marketing for maximum results
The fastest way to maximize your earning is to copy and paste what top earners did in the past, so Matthew interviewed his personal circle of Affiliate Marketing Insiders.
There are 30+ hours of online videos, and you can get the firsthand strategies of email marketing to achieve the same.
You can also get the below extra benefits:
- Instant access to all 10 webinars
- Download & stream all videos
- Unlimited replay ability
- Bonus webinar 1: “How To Flip Domain Names For Thousands”
- Bonus webinar 2: “Internet Marketing Conspiracies”
How Does List Leverage Work?
After knowing the products, I guess you don’t understand how the system works, right? So, let me explain the process.
When you sign up with List Leverage, you need to provide your personal information such as username, email address, and passwords to create your own account. You will be secretly added to 6 random email lists of List Leverage members.
Those members with your email address can send you endless emails to push you to buy products they are promoting, normally other List Leverage products.
You will also get the idea that you have to promote the List Leverage system to others while you go through the registration.
Then, you need to refer someone into the system and make them promote List Leverage, so this email list generating system can keep going.
However, this is not how email marketing works. It looks like Matthew created this program to promote List Leverage instead of teaching you the way to run a successful email marketing business.
List Leverage Compensation Plan
Matthew also creates an MLM-like compensation structure, which encourages members to promote List Leverage.
- List Leverage Monthly membership is $49 and pays a $20 commission to the direct Sponsor.
- List Leverage Annual membership is $398 and pays a $200 commission.
Side note: If the direct sponsor is not eligible, the commission will go up to the next qualified members(AKA uplines). For the additional products, you also get commissions.
- Pages = $97 retail pays a $50 commission
- Swipes = $247 retail pays a $125 commission
- Webinars = $497 retail pays a $250 commission
For details about the official compensation plan, feel free to check HERE.
Ugly Truth About List Leverage
If you want a fully-working system to turn your traffic to leads from 1 to thousands, you need to purchase all products from List Leverage. Let’s do a quick calculation here.
- List Leverage annual membership $398
- Pages $97
- Swipes $247
- Webinars $497
$398 + $97 + $247 + 497 = $1,239, isn’t this a huge investment for beginners? It doesn’t provide a free trial like Wealthy Affiliate, so I cannot trust it enough.
TOP#2 The Quality
Since you get the email address from other new members of List Leverage, do you think they are your target audience? Or basically you just pay to build an email list to sell List Leverage products?
The quality of the email sources is doubtful, and your emails through the system will inevitably go to the spam folders. It’s possible that you break the anti-spam laws in some countries, and it is not worth it.
TOP#3 Low Income Potential
You get the commission of selling people List Leverage products, so you must wonder “How much can I earn by referring people into List Leverage?” Look what I just found on the website.
It says that the average annual gross income of List Leverage members is between $300 to $1,800. Yes, you don’t hear me wrong.
You cannot quit your 9-5 jobs by promoting List Leverage, so don’t take this as a primary income source. It may be enough to cover some of your bills, but not enough to support all your daily expenses, let alone raise your kids.
What I Liked About List Leverage
TOP#1 An MLM-like Compensation Plan
List Leverage has an MLM-like compensation plan, and the commission rate is higher than my expectation(50%).
This encourages List Leverage members to promote the products, so that might be the reason you hear about List Leverage by spam emails.
Is List Leverage A Scam?
No, although List Leverage has flaws, I won’t call it a scam. It’s not the best product in the industry, so I won’t recommend it to anyone interested in making money online.
I prefer to start a blog with quality content to run an affiliate marketing business. By providing value to my readers, it’s possible to build trust with them. They will also try the products I promote here on my website. Here come my earning potentials.
The process does sound like a pie in the sky, but it takes time, effort, and patience to see positive results. The more you build on your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this sounds nice and you want to escape the rat race, feel free to check my alternative right below. You may open a door to your financial freedom in the long run.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend $1,239 for List Leverage when you can get everything of affiliate marketing with a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate.
- You are not restricted to promote the product from one specific company(List Leverage), and you can promote any niche you have passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the system work for you. You can get all instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after seven days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many I’veuccess stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!