You are thinking about joining Legendary Marketer, so you went online checking for every review to know “Is Legendary Marketer A Scam?” Am I right?
First of all, I am not referring you to join Legendary Marketer, so you won’t see me selling you how good this program is or requesting you to click a “Purchase Now” button. What I like to do is to share my findings to evaluate whether it suits my personality or not. I am sure you are able to make your own decision once you read to the end too.
Secondly, I can see that you are doing your online researches well. This is the first step to filter out the scammy programs and keep our hard-earned money safe. Congrats, you are on the right track.
Without further ado, let’s explore Legendary Marketer together.
What is Legendary Marketer?
-Summary of Legendary Marketer-
Product Name: Legendary Marketer
Founders: David Sharpe(or Dave Sharpe)
Product Type: High-Ticket Affiliate Marketing Program
Price: $30 per month – $12,000 One-Time(yes, you don’t see it wrong.)
Rating: 60 / 100
Recommend: Not Really
Legendary Marketer Product Lines
There are 6 different courses of Legendary Marketer as of this writing. The prices start from $30 per month to $12k one-time. You can choose the one suits you the best. For me, I will try the first two courses to learn the basic knowledge of online marketing. For the latter high-ticket programs, I need to think twice.
The 15-Day Online Business Builder Challenge($7)
This is the course for anyone who likes to build an online business but doesn’t know where to start. It will be a free course if you purchase the Legendary Marketers Club first. Here are the challenges from Day 01 to Day 15:
- Day 01: The secret to building a high-ticket & high-profit business online
- Day 02: Top 4 successful high-ticket online businesses
- Day 03: How to sell digital products by using affiliate marketing
- Day 04: Best lessons from “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
- Day 05: Complete Your Business Plan
- Day 06: How to be resourceful with money
- Day 07: When to quit your jobs and build your online business full-time?
- Day 08: What are high-income skills & why do you need them?
- Day 09: Lead Generation
- Day 10: Copywriting
- Day 11: Sales & presenting
- Day 12: The importance of outsourcing
- Day 13: Using other people’s money to build your business
- Day 14: How to go from wantrepreneur to entrepreneur
- Day 15: Believe in yourself and stick to your business plan
This 15-day course gives a clear idea about how high-ticket programs look like and how it works. It also teaches some skills about lead generation, copywriting, and presenting which are important to any online business. To finish each day’s course, you need to complete assignments before you move forward to the next one, so you will understand what you just learned.
Legendary Marketers Club ($30/per month)
This is the monthly subscription of many great training courses. You can expect the below courses, but it seems like a compilation of tutorial videos to me. Just like sales copy said, it’s the Netflix of online marketing training.
- Facebook Ads & Fan Page Marketing Strategies
- Instagram Marketing
- YouTube Advertising
- Lead Generation
- Track Traffic
- Interviews With 7-figure Marketers
- What to Do and Sell More Stuff
- Story Marketing
- Tips to Start & Scale Your Online Business
Overall speaking, I think paying $30 for the above videos and tutorials is a great deal, and it’s worth the money at this stage. But, if the same videos charge for $30 each month, I need to think about it.
Traffic Rolodex Bundle($1,497/One-Time)
Traffic is the most important element for any online business. No traffic to your sites means no potential earning. There are EIGHT different individual courses included in this Bundle, and they walk you through the successful formula to drive traffic by paid ads like Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
I am a huge fan of FREE traffic because it drives higher-quality traffic to your sites by SEO or a keyword tool. They won’t cost you like $1,497 for one course, but it does take time and effort. For beginners that don’t understand online marketing much, it’s risky to throw your money into the Paid Traffic in the first place.
Business Blueprint Courses($2,500 each)
The price goes up dramatically for these Business Blueprint Courses. The best advice from me is to do your homework first and know better what the content is for each course, then make your own decision to purchase. I will list out the breakdown for each one and hope it’s easier for you.
- Affiliate Marketing Business Blueprint ($2,500/one time): To teach you how to promote products through affiliate marketing and offer promoters a financial incentive. And of course, to sell promote Legendary Marketer itself.
- Digital Products Business Blueprint($2,500/one time): This course is to show you how to create, market, and sell your own digital products like online training courses. You may use a computer or maybe smartphones to turn your knowledge into an audio, video, or written format.
- Coaching and Consulting Business Blueprint($2,500/one time): To help you take your passion or expertise in a given field, and create coaching and consulting service via webinar or Skype.
- Events and Masterminds Business Blueprint($2,500/one time): You’ll learn how to plan, host, and profit from your live event with strategies of lowering the cost, knowing who to hire and where to host, etc.
Legendary Marketer Mastermind($8,000 One-Time Live Event)
This is the LIVE event that you pay once and get access to all future events with only a seating fee. In Marketer Mastermind, you will learn to traffic, lead generation, and conversion strategies from the top online marketers around the globe. You need to talk to an adviser and book an appointment to know more before you make the purchase, which makes sense to me.
Legendary Entrepreneur Mastermind($12,000 One-Time Live Event)
This is another LIVE event that covers health, wealth and wisdom hacks, growth tips, and performance strategies to create and protect your wealth. Same as Marketer Mastermind, you only need to pay once and get access to future events with a seating fee.
How Does This Affiliate Program Work?
The below is the screenshot that I took from HERE, it’s the Legendary Marketer’s affiliate referral plan. You will be paid based on your affiliate status: Basic or Pro.
- Basic Affiliate Membership: It’s FREE, and you’ll earn 10-30% commission on product sales through your affiliate links.
- Pro Affiliate Membership: $29.95 per month, you’ll earn a 30-60% commission on product sales on your referrals and have access to advanced features and training. Some commissions are four times much than basic affiliate membership. For example, if you sold one Legendary Marketer Club Annual subscription, the Legendary Marketer affiliate program pays you $89.4 while it only pays $14.9 to basic affiliate members. Same for Business Blueprint Courses!
Who is Legendary Marketer For?
- People who want to learn the basic knowledge of online marketing skills
- People who want to build an online business and start doing affiliate marketing
- People who prefer to promote others’ products through affiliate marketing instead of creating physical products
For me, the prices are the downsides that push me away from this program. I have found my favorite platform that enables me to build my online business with powerful tools & features at one place. I will tell you my favorite in ONE minute.
Ugly Truth About Legendary Marketer
I feel like only The 15-Day Online Business Builder Challenge & Legendary Marketers Club are the essential courses that everyone needs to subscribe from Legendary Marketer. They have great value and you definitely can learn basic online marketing skills.
Latter the courses, the higher the prices. For me, I think the training of traffic and the business blueprints should be included in the monthly subscription of Legendary Marketer Club monthly subscription. I start to think the latter courses are overpriced and overhyped which are upsells for sure, so this is one red flag.
If you are a complete beginner, I suggest you think twice before you purchase the latter courses from Legendary Marketer.
TOP#2 Focus On Paid Ads
I personally prefer the organic traffic(AKA free traffic) because of the quality, but there is not covered within Legendary Marketer.
I understand how fast it could be by doing paid ads for your online business, but it’s very difficult to get high-quality traffic through those online advertisements. Not to mention those paid ads are getting more expensive each year but only return with lower reaches and clicks.
Even if you spend lots of money by doing paid ads, there is still no guarantee that your online business can lead to an explosive growth, right? This is something you should know before you do paid ads.
TOP#3 Low Income Potential
This is the income disclaimer from HERE, feel free to check by yourself. The averaged annual income of every Legendary Marketer affiliate is between $500 to $2,000 based on your commitment to this program.
$500-$2,000 one year could only be enough to pay some of your bills, but you cannot replace your 9-5 jobs by selling Legendary Marketer. It’s far from supporting your daily expenses and the whole family.
What I Liked About Legendary Marketer
TOP#1 Not A MLM Program
You don’t make money by recruiting people into the system like the multi-level marketing(MLM) industry, so you won’t see the affiliates of Legendary Marketer push you so hard just to convince you join this program.
What they are earning is based on the courses they sell, and if they make sales, they earn commissions. It’s a simple and easy compensation plan for every affiliate.
TOP#2 Great Value
Like I mentioned in the previous paragraphs, the first two courses have great value for beginners. You will go through the essentials of online marketing and understand many tips to start your online business. The latter overpriced and overhyped courses are not applicable to this.
- The 15-Day Online Business Builder Challenge $7
- Legendary Marketers Club $30/per month or $149 per year
TOP#3 A 30-Day Refund Policy
If you don’t like the courses, Legendary Marketer offers a 30-day refund policy after your first payment. For recurring fees, you need to request to refund within the three days of charge. It’s a great policy that you can try the Legendary Marketer Club for the first month then decide whether you continue to subscribe for the next months.
Is Legendary Marketer A Scam?
No, Legendary Marketer is not a scam at all. Although the latter courses are overpriced and overhyped, we still cannot call it a scam. It also provides affiliates to make commission once they are able to sell any of the courses.
Before you apply to become one of Legendary Marketer affiliates or members, I hope you read my review carefully, especially for the THREE things I loathe.
- Upsells: there are many upsells after Legendary Marketers Club.
- Paid Ads: This program only focuses on paid ads instead of organic traffic.
- Low-Income potential: You may earn between $500-$2,000 per year if you are lucky.
If you have “Nah!” for any above, you will be interested in my alternative program that becomes my favorite when I build my online business.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend more than $1,000 just to get a compilation of video when you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate.
- You are not restricted to only promote Legendary Marketer(make money online niche), and you can promote any niche you have passion in.
- You don’t need to pay $2,500 for the blueprint of your online business. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- You also get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
I am not saying Wealthy Affiliate(WA) is better than Legendary Marketer, but based on my experience on WA, I do recommend you to go for a try on WA first. Compared to the $30 Legendary Marketers Club, WA offers you a 7-day trial for FREE with full access for everything. I am not kidding, it’s true, you may check my review below.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.