There must be someone who introduced you with a product that could keep you look & feel young. So, You googled it and came to my blog to know “Is Jeunesse Global A Scam?”
Stop panic! In this article, I will reveal everything you need to know about Jeunesse Global, and I am pretty sure you can make the right decision after reading to the end.
First of all, I am not a distributor of Jeunesse, so I won’t sell you anything from Jeunesse or force you to click a “Become one of us!” button in this article. What I am doing today is to share all my findings from Jeunesse’s business opportunity & compensation plan and to evaluate whether it suits me or not.
Secondly, you deserve a big HUG because you are doing your research before joining any MLMs without being scammed. It’s better we know all the rules before we win the games.
You are on the right track, let’s dive deep!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Jeunesse Global?
-Summary of Jeunesse Global-
Jeunesse Global was founded by Wendy Lewis & Randy Ray in 2009. They aim to provide a business opportunity that helps people look & feel young and make money at the same time. In 2019, Jeunesse Global made a fifth consecutive year of sales revenue above $1 billion.
It currently has more than half million distributors around the globe and arranges shipments to 88+ countries. It’s safe to say you don’t need to worry about the delivery to every corner of the world.
What’s inside Jeunesse Global?
To be honest, the first thing caught my attention from Jeunesse is the product name. You will see them in one second.
Although I like the product name, I won’t list all the items in this article. I will only talk about things I am interested in or the products I like to sell to anyone I know if I become one of Jeunesse Global distributors.
There are two main kinds of products that Jeunesse sells. The first one is beauty products, and the other is wellness products.
- Instantly Ageless ($75.95): A cream that diminishes the visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles, hooded eyes, and facial pores
- Luminesce ($44.95-$139.95): A product line that brings you the rejuvenation with luminosity and firmness
- NV(sounds as “Envy”)($55.95-$167.85): A mist spray that gives an enviable & professional airbrush finish for both face and body
- RVL($34.95-$199.95): Hair-care products
- Naara($$41.95): A collagen drink
- AM / PM essentials($68.98-$139.95): A dietary supplement with multi-vitamins
- Reserve($139.95): An exotic fruit juice
- MonaVie($184.95): A glucosamine drink with much juice concentrates
- Finiti($144.95-$289.95): A supplement that supports for your body’s health
- ZEN bodi($21.95-$399.95): A health drink with fruit & plant extracts
- M1ND($139.95): A health drink that supports memory and reduces mental distraction
- Revitablu($137.95): A refreshing drink mix
- MX2O($85.95): A mineral drink
Do you find the product names sound interesting? I do. For more details, you are welcome to check HERE.
How Does Jeunesse Global Work?
Jeunesse’s compensation plan is complex and confusing, and I will try my best to make it simple and easy-understanding. There are three ways to make money with Jeunesse:
- Customer Sales
- Team Building
Before we go directly for the compensation plan, you need to meet some requirements to qualify for the money.
Become an Associate
Once you become an associate, you can buy Jeunesse products at wholesale prices and earn retail profits & retail sales bonuses. You can take one step further to recruit other distributors, but you cannot earn commissions from their sales until you become an executive.
The Minimum Requirement
To start your Jeunesse business, you need to purchase the starter kit $49.95. Other than that, there is also yearly renewal fee of $19.95. In order to qualify for a commission, you need to have a minimum monthly order of 100 personal volume(PV), which is roughly $85.
Let’s do a quick calculation: $49.95+$19.95+$85*12 months=$1,089.9. Are you confident to make more than $1,090 in sales per year just to take your investment back?
The Compensation Plan
- Retail Profits: The fastest way to earn your commissions is to purchase products at wholesale prices and sell them at retail prices. You keep the difference, and it’s around 15%-40%.
- Retail Sales Bonus: $25-$250 depends on the product package you sell to your customers.
- Team Commissions: When your team generates group volume(GV), you earn commissions from your team’s sales. Jeunesse uses a binary compensation concept. So, when one of your teams reaches 600 GV and the other reaches 300 GV, you can earn a $35 team commission, also called “Cycle Bonus”
- Matching Bonus: As you advance in rank by helping and training your downline who also reach certain ranks, Jeunesse rewards you with a matching bonus. It’s for 5%-20%.
- Customer Acquisition Incentive: Get a higher matching bonus commission percentage by recruiting more downlines in a calendar month. Meaning More customers=More rewards!
- Leadership Bonus Pool: You earn shares of the company’s global sales by qualifying for Leadership Bonus Pool, but you need to reach the diamond director to get this bonus.
These are the basics you should know about the Jeunesse compensation plan. For details, you can check the official 18-page document HERE or watch the below YouTube video.
You start as an associate, distributor, executive, and climb the ranking ladder through 12 levels to the top – Crown Diamond Director.
The concept is to make more sales and recruit more people to be qualified to upper levels, but I cannot find the average month needed for each level.
What I Like About Jeunesse
TOP#1 A Fast-growing Company
Jeunesse is one of the fastest-growing companies in the direct sales industry. In 2015, They first reached $1 billion annual sales revenue, and Jeunesse kept this record for the next five years.
Another important factor is that Jeunesse enters the anti-aging market. To be honest, who doesn’t like a product that could make us look young again? Everyone loves!
TOP#2 A Good R&D team
For Jeunesse youth enhancement system, Jeunesse has a team that consists of dermatologists, plastic reconstructive surgeons, physicians, and specialists in preventive & regenerative and anti-aging medicine.
Those experts bring a unique background & knowledge to Jeunesse skincare & anti-aging products and they also support development, formulation, and product testing.
But, I don’t mean all the Jeunesse products are based on real science. This is another issue you need to take note.
TOP#3 A Jeunesse Replicated Website
It’s great to see that an MLM emphasizes the power of the Internet. Jeunesse will offer you a replicate website to generate more sales.
Although Jeunesse is not the best of all MLMs that leverage Internet, it’s nice to see that they try to become the future of MLMs.
Ugly Truth About Jeunesse
TOP#1 Recruit, Recruit, and Recruit
A leading expert economist declares Jeunesse is a pyramid scheme because it mainly focuses on recruiting, but I think Jeunesse is a pyramid scheme in disguise. Why?
Some might say Jeunesse has legitimate products, how come they are a pyramid scheme? if you go through again Jeunesse compensation plan, it’s easy to find out their business model is emphasizing on recruitment! That’s where you get the most rewards and earning.
So, if you like to try Jeunesse, you need to prepare much face-to-face selling and recruiting. I still hate the truth that you need to recruit people for commissions instead of selling products you really like. It hurts!
TOP#2 Many Lawsuits & Complaints
Besides many lawsuits, Jeunesse also has complaints here and there. I’ve shown you many pieces of evidence that Jeunesse customers said about the company or the product, and I am sure you get a clear picture of Jeunesse now.
My question is that would you want to join an MLM company like Jeunesse?
TOP#3 Low Income Potential
Let’s take a look on this official income disclosure from Jeunesse. In 2016, the average annual income of 64% of distributors was $245. 14% of distributors made $4,350.
Will you quit your daily job by selling Jeunesse products? My answer is NO!
But, we cannot ignore that 2% of all distributors earned more $82,000 in 2016. By this stage, it should be enough to cover your living expenses and support your family.
Jeunesse mentioned distributors take about averaged 5 years to climb the ranking ladder to the top 1%. Keep those numbers in your mind before you join Jeunesse.
Who Is Jeunesse Global For?
Women that want to look & feel young and make money at the same time.
If you like Jeunesse products and like meeting new people to share your findings, I think you must try it.
If you are like me, shy & introvert, I will recommend other ways to make money online.
Can You Make Money Selling Jeunesse Global?
Yes, there is 2% of distributors who earned more than $82,000 in 2016. If you have patience, hard-working attitude, and consistency, you will get whatever you want in the long run.
Jeunesse is being honest on the income disclosure, and they say “Most people start their Jeunesse Global business by selling part-time to their friends and family to make a little extra money”
Are you one of the majority? You need to ask yourself.
Is Jeunesse Global A Scam?
No, Jeunesse is not a scam, and I will describe it’s a pyramid scheme in disguise. Although Jeunesse has legitimate products and a complex compensation plan, it still requires you to do lots of recruitment. This is just not my cup of tea.
Before sign up with Jeunesse, you need to think twice about things I don’t like that much:
The 1st, Jeunesse’s business opportunity mainly focuses on recruitment even if you sell lots of products.
The 2nd, Jeunesse has many lawsuits and complaints since 2009, and it makes distributors worry.
The last, the low income potential, 98% failed and 2% succeeded.
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through Affiliate Marketing instead of promoting Jeunesse products face to face and doing lots of recruitment.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from that:
- You don’t even need to buy any physical or digital products and sell to someone face to face.
- You also don’t need to convince people to join you as you downlines to build a team.
- You are not restricted to only promote Jeunesse products. You can promote anything you like!
You only need to create a website or YouTube channel with quality content that makes people trust you then purchase them through your links.
The platform I am using currently is Wealthy Affiliate. The reasons are all the training courses, every Friday night LIVE training courses, 24/7 sitesupport, and the most friendly community.
For more details or top secrets about Wealthy Affiliate, you could check my full review in the below link.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.