$4.7 billion honey-pot in what experts are calling The New Internet? Yes, I am talking about Insider Profit Groups. You must wonder “Is Insider Profit Groups A Scam?”, so you land on my site to know more about it. Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place. I did my due diligence before purchasing anything online to save my hard-earned money, and I can see you are doing the same. Congratulations! Before we start exploring, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Insider Profit Groups for my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews. Instead, I will show you things that make skeptical and you can be the judges.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, I would consider switching; if not, I will stay with my all-time favorite platform.
- Checking things online does save you precious time and money, and it’s the first step to keep yourself out of trouble in the future.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Insider Profit Groups together.
What is Insider Profit Groups?
-Summary of Insider Profit Groups-
Insider Profit Groups is an affiliate marketing system that helps you make money through Facebook Group, which is not a new concept in 2020. Once I get to know about this program, there are more red flags that push me away from it. Let me list down one by one, so you will know what exactly this system is to make up your mind.
Inside Insider Profit Groups
According to the video narrator, Steven Jason, you don’t need prior experiences or skills to join Insider Profit Groups because his system has done everything for you.
He has a Facebook group with over 20,000 members and that earns him an average of $1,175 each and every day on complete autopilot. I have reviewed 200+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know hype when I see it. Steven’s claims also sound too good to be true, in most cases, they probably are.
You trade your $9 for an opportunity to bring back $1,175 per day? Let’s know how it works!
What You Will Get?
You will get three training courses to help you understand the process of how to make money through Facebook groups.
FB Groups Blueprint 1
It’s a 22-page ebook about how to run a Facebook Group. The first 9 pages are mainly about the history of Facebook that you could get better information on Wikipedia or on Facebook. The rest is generic training about how to build a Facebook Group or how to run FB ads to promote your groups.
FB Marketing Secrets
This contains 52 sections about ways to market your group, but each one is merely a short paragraph with a general idea that you can find a lot of tutorials on YouTube with one simple search.
Fan Page Profits
Another 23-page to guide you on how to run a FaceBook Fan Page that you can search online for FREE, and I don’t think the information shared inside this ebook can make any beginners make money as what Steven claims in the sales video.
Besides the above three training courses, Steven will introduce you to three upsells that cost $400 in total.
The Platinum Group $197
The only thing I know is that you can earn 23 times more with this cutting-edge profit-building system, but Steven didn’t tell you how to achieve that or what the process will be before purchasing.
Crypto Millionaire Calendar $147
What? cryptocurrency? Aren’t we learning affiliate marketing? You get a chance to earn up to $30,000 by Steven’s Crypto Millionaire Calendar.
Diamond Profit Booster $97
A done-for-you program that makes everything for you, what you need to do is to copy & paste & profit from Steven’s campaigns.
Who is Insider Profit Groups For?
Steven Jason himself since he shared outdated information about building a FB group or fan page and he never mentioned about how the process really works in the upsells.
If you just started your online business journey, don’t feel sad now, there are other legitimate programs that could lead you to online success. Among all the options, my top#1 recommendation teaches everything you need to know about affiliate marketing, and I think it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Insider Profit Groups
TOP#1 The founder’s information
If you created a lucrative program that could help people to achieve their financial freedom, you would like the world to know your name, right? I know I do!
However, Steven Jason never shows his face in the sales video which makes it super suspicious. And, there is no link to Steven Jason’s social media profile, it’s not a good sign but a big red flag.
TOP#2 Low-Quality Training Materials
The training materials are outdated that might work 15 years ago, not in 2020. And, I don’t think there is anything that you cannot find online for FREE.
Although it only costs $9, I know it’s close to a Starbucks coffee. How about lots of $9 from unsuspicious people like you, IS it enough to make the real founders rich?
I am not a fan of upsells for any digital programs. I would rather the founders tell me the total costs upfront before I whip out my credit card purchasing the program.
If you listen to what Steven recommends you buying to get the most benefits from Insider Profit Groups, you would end up spending $441 in the first month. This is a lot, and you also need to think about are you able to recoup the investment or not.
The better approach is to get results first from the initial investment($9) & make money online, then consider purchasing the later upsells. Make sense, right?
What I Liked About Insider Profit Groups
Usually, I try my best to like something from any business opportunities that I review no matter small or big. But, I just found nothing I like from Inside Profit Groups.
Is Insider Profit Groups A Scam?
No, I won’t call it a scam, but it’s not the kind of affiliate marketing program that I like to recommend to anyone who wants to make money online. With unknown founder’s information, low-quality training materials, and upsells, you should not proceed with Insider Profits Groups to build your online business.
I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content for my readers, so they can get my honest & unbiased reviews for many business opportunities. If they like my sharing, they will come back once in a while checking my latest updates, bookmarking my website into their browsers, or trying things I recommend here. In the long run, they will become my loyal friends/fans/followers after we build trust.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, perseverance to embrace online success. The more you input building your online business, the more you stand to earn with it. Yes, if you are excited about my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Insider Profit Groups when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Except for the domain name of your affiliate marketing website, there are no other costs you need to cover once you become a WA premium member.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-DAY FREE trial without credit card detail required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor, so see you soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot access the website. I guess the real founders must shut down the website and re-launch the same thing under new names. If you meet a program that sounds exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave the program name right below, I will take a look & write a review about it.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.