“Making $1076.74 per day?” I know what you are thinking, “Is Greedy Mentor a Scam?” Am I right? If yes, you are in the right place to know everything about it.
I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunity here on my website, and most similar programs that have the same claims are proven scams in the end. I did my due diligence for this review, so you can be the judges by reading it to the end.
Before we start exploring Greedy Mentor, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program to earn my commissions, so you will not see me selling anything about Greedy Mentor in this review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If it is better than the affiliate marketing platform that I am using at the moment, I would consider switching.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my article today. Congratulations, you are on the right track to make money online.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Greedy Mentor with detail below.
What is Greedy Mentor?
-Summary of Greedy Mentor-
Greedy Mentor is an affiliate marketing program that claims you can make $1076.74 per day, but it’s just a get-rich-quick scheme. The founder, Meaghan Harper, also has other similar programs on the internet such as Explode My Payday & Your Freedom Mentor. None of them can deliver what she claims in the sales videos.
After digging deep, I found many red flags that won’t make you any money, and Meaghan admits this ugly truth in the disclaimer at the bottom of the website. Let me show you all the downsides that I found, and you can put your credit card back to your wallet if you are about purchasing Greedy Mentor.
Inside Greedy Mentor
What Meaghan kept talking in the sales video is all about how you are gonna make money quick per day without showing you how it works.
Once you got lured and paid $67 to join Greedy Mentor, you will find a generic training of affiliate marketing, which you can find better training on Google or you can check my Affiliate Marketing for Beginners.
There is nothing that could help you make $1076.74 per day inside the training. I know one thing or two about affiliate marketing, and it’s not like what Greedy Mentor claims.
Don’t get me wrong here. Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model. You can promote others’ products on your website or social media to earn commissions if someone purchases the products through your affiliate links.
Instead, Greedy Mentor is all about signing up with it, paying $67 to join, promoting Greedy Mentor to others. What Meaghan cares about is your $67 to make a good living at your expenses, so I suggest everyone stay away from this program or you will get hurt.
Who is Greedy Mentor For?
Greedy Mentor is not for everyone even if you are very greedy right now reading my review.
If this is your first time checking ways to make money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. For example, you can do online surveys, watch videos, play games, or read emails to earn $0.01 to $15.
There is no harm to get your first bites of making money online with GPT sites.
But, If replacing the 9-5 jobs & escaping the rat race is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will guide you step by step, and it is the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About Greedy Mentor
TOP#1 Fake Owner
Meaghan Harper is not even a real person, and I’ve exposed this in my review of Explode My Payday. She is just a stock photo that everyone could purchase from the stock photo sides, and you can do a simple reverse image search to know this ugly truth.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Since the founder’s information is not real, my curiosity forced me to check the testimonials. Look what I found! They are FAKE!
They are actually actors from a website called “Fiverr” where you are able to find freelancing services to build your online business, so you don’t have to do everything on your own.
But, Meaghan chose to hire actors to back her up with a made-up script to make Greedy Mentor appealing to innocent people, which is very unethical.
TOP#3 False & Misleading Claims
“Making $1076.74 per day?” I know you probably got excited about it, so you are reading my review today.
What if I told you that Meaghan admits that you cannot make it by purchasing this system? What the heck? You may see the below screenshot.
“The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system.“
Meaghan is being dishonest to sell you a dream to make quick money, but she put the above in the disclaimer to get herself out of trouble. It’s a typical trick that scam artists do in most cases, and there is no income guarantee even if you pay $67 for this program.
TOP#4 Sold Your Data
Once you signed up with Greedy Mentor, you will also allow Meaghan to sell or rent your personal information. I found the below tiny sentences under the place you type in your name & email to get started with Greedy Mentor.
*By clicking the “JOIN now” button you agree to receive emails from “Greedy Mentor”. You will receive emails with great offers and opportunities to make money from home. By clicking the “join now” button you agree to us renting or selling the data you provided above. You will always be able to unsubscribe with one click of a button!!
I believe that there are few people checking things like this when they are signing up with a get-rich-quick scheme, and this is probably why your spam folder is full of spam emails every single day.
What I Liked About Greedy Mentor
Nothing I like from this program. Sorry, Meaghan.
Normally, I find something I like from any programs I reviewed here no matter how small it is. In this case, I did find nothing.
Is Greedy Mentor A Scam?
Yes, Greedy Mentor is a scam in my opinion. I won’t recommend anyone who is interested in making money online to try Greedy Mentor since it doesn’t help you anything to build your online business.
Unlike Greedy Mentor, I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today. Once you like my articles, you will come back checking my latest updates or trying things I recommend on my website. You might become my loyal fans/followers/customers in the long run.
But, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also takes hard work, patience, and persistence for your online success. The income won’t happen like what Meaghan told you in the sales videos and it won’t fall on your lap overnight. If this sounds nice and decent to you, you are more than welcome to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Greedy Mentor when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate better when you are doing the training, and Kyle & Carson reply to your feedback most of the time. I will also be your personal coach/mentor when you need help, so see you on the other side.
- It’s hard to calculate how many success stories Wealthy Affiliate has since 2005, but I’ve handpicked my top 10 inspiring stories in the next paragraph. Enjoy!
- We don’t give false & misleading claims because we know things are not going to happen like that, but we do provide you powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you walk away without losing a penny from your pocket, right? Why not give it a try today?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Greedy Mentor on the first page of Google. Maybe Meaghan escaped the negative reviews against her on the internet and re branded under new names and keep robbing people’s money. If you meet a program sounds exactly like this, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment below.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.