Found an online training program that teaches you how to transform your blog into a real business, but you wonder, “Is Elite Blog Academy A Scam?” If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
In my Elite Blog Academy review, I’ll walk you through the whole thing with the below topics to help you make up your mind.
- What Is Elite Blog Academy?
- Who Is Ruth Soukup?
- Elite Blog Academy Training Courses & Prices
- Elite Blog Academy Pros & Cons
- Is Elite Blog Academy A Scam?
- My Alternative To Make Money Online
Can’t wait to start? Let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Elite Blog Academy?
-Summary of Elite Blog Academy-
Elite Blog Academy(EBA) is an online training program that helps you turn your blog into a real online business. Meaning you can make money through blogging.
Ruth created her blog called Living Well Spending Less in 2010, and she wished there was a training program that could teach her everything she needed back then. So, she decided to create her own training program to teach people how to do it.
Elite Blog Academy is not available for the entire year, and they only accept people for a limited time. If you cannot find the enrollment button on the website, you can leave your email address to join the waitlist. Once they decide to open to the public, you’ll get notifications.
Who Is Ruth Soukup?
Ruth Soukup is a successful blog who created her popular blog, Living Well Spending Less back in 2010. Since then, she has generated a fortune from what she is doing.
She also becomes a New York Times Best-Selling author of 7 books, a podcaster, an entrepreneur, and even given a TED talk.
Inside Elite Blog Academy
When you purchase Elite Blog Academy 4.0, you are actually buying Activate Business Coaching program. Ruth has upgraded her online training with a mentoring program.
Level One – EBA Foundation
It’s a 13-Week training that helps you set up a website/blog. Here are some training lessons:
- Understand Your Path: plan your business budget
- Establish Your Home Base: set up your website and choose a blog name
- Identify Your Market: narrow down your niche with a potential core offer
- Clarify Your Message: create your blog’s structure and your personal narrative
- Crank Out Content: 7 posts in 7 days challenge
- Standardize Your Brand: build a better home page
- Make Sense of Traffic: optimize your posts with SEO
- Perfect Your Pins: set up your Pinterest account and pin your content
- Get Ready For Liftoff: build your opt-in page and optimize it.
Level one training aims to build a solid foundation for your online business, so you’ll only learn the basics of running a blog. If you complete all the training and set up your website with some posts, you can move to Level two.
Level Two – Launch
Level two takes 6 months to complete. You’ll learn how to create, launch, and sell your own products on your website. If you have a blog already but don’t have a product, you’ll start from Level two.
This includes a Product Launch Playbook Academy where you’ll learn how to nail down your core offer, write sales copy, map out the program process, lead magnet content, thank you page content, etc.
Level Three – Improve
Once you complete level two, you can step forward to level three. It shows you how to scale and grow your online business to 6 figures with advanced business coaching and online support.
Ruth will walk you through the S.C.A.L.E wheel that focuses on sales & marketing, strategic planning, and business skills.
- Systems: how to do things efficiently to run your business
- Clarity: creating a business roadmap, so you know where to go
- Acquisition: mastering sales & marketing process to get more potential customers
- Leadership: leading yourself first, then recruiting a team to work for you
- Experience: make sure your core offer is the right one for your business and turn your customer to your brand’s loyalty.
How Much Does Elite Blog Academy Cost?
To be part of Elite Blog Academy, there are three options of payment. You can either choose any of them to start your blogging business.
- $297 monthly($3,564 yearly)
- $797 quarterly($3,188 yearly)
- $2,997 yearly
Since it’s expensive, my advice is you go to Ruth’s resource page to download her ebook for free to know whether you like it. Ruth’s recommendations of tools and services to run a blogging business give you more ideas on how to make things happen with Elite Blog Academy.
If you are sure you like it and are determined to turn your blog into a business, you may go for the yearly subscription and save $567 compared to the monthly plan.
Who Is Elite Blog Academy For?
People who have deep pockets and want to do an online business through blogging.
If you are tight on budget, this one does not suit you quite well. You can make money online at legitimate GPT sites by reading emails, watching videos, downloading apps, or completing online surveys. It’s possible to make $20-$50 per month.
Or, you can go for other alternatives that teach the same thing. This particular educational platform teaches me everything I need and helps me make my first commissions in less than one year. If I can do this, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Elite Blog Academy
I don’t spend $2,997 for an online training program yearly because it’s way too expensive. I know Ruth knows what she is doing, and the training content looks legit, but it’s not for me.
And, you also need to cover other costs to run your website/blog smoothly, which brings us to my next point.
TOP#2 Hidden Costs
There are some costs you need to pay, and you should know about them before you start. On the resources page, you’ll see a list of the tools that she uses or she personally recommends. Here are some most important:
- Domain & Hosting: $2.95-$13.95 per month.
- Autoresponder: $25 per month
- LeadPages: $27-$239 per month
- Paid Ads: $$$
The best is that you pay an extra $54.95, while the worst is $277.95 per month on top of the expensive training course. Ruth will also make commissions if you purchase the third-party tools or services through her affiliate links, which helps her generate more online income.
What I Liked About Elite Blog Academy
TOP#1 Step-By-Step Training
Ruth creates step-by-step training by three levels. There are some critical lessons for each level showing you the core concepts, the mindset, and the guidance to help you grow your list and monetize your blog.
You’ll join a members-only Facebook Group with other EBA students, and this allows you to check the latest and archived questions with quick answers.
Once you have made $1000 per month, you can apply to join EBA’s Up & Coming Club. If you have generated more than 4-figure a month, you can apply to join the 6-Figure Club, a private mastermind with Ruth.
Does Elite Blog Academy Work?
Yes, making money through blogging is possible, especially if you start a blog to run an affiliate marketing business or sell your own products on your blog. I followed a similar path to build my online business, so I know it works.
You can check this page to see what other EBA students have to comment on this training program, and they might help you make the final purchasing decision.
Is Elite Blog Academy Worth The Price?
From my standing point, there are good training and support inside Elite Blog Academy, but it might only suit those who have a budget.
Most people forget to consider the cost when they start blogging. If the cost is too high, it will become difficult to recoup the investment, let alone make profits.
Same situation here. Do you realize how difficult it is to make $2,997 in the first year of starting a blog? I am sure it takes longer to see your first commissions or sales made at your blogs, so purchasing expensive training will become a pain in the head.
Is Elite Blog Academy A Scam?
No, Elite Blog Academy is not a scam. It’s a legit online training program that teaches you how to transform your blog into a sustainable online business. Not to mention all the ebooks and resources she shares for free on the website.
Unlike Elite Blog Academy – an expensive training program, I prefer to build one affiliate marketing website with affordable platforms. You can also check the free training content on YouTube, and they are free and will be no financial burden on your side. What you need to do is watch many videos to learn everything you need.
If you are lazy and want somebody to organize every training for you without paying $2,997 a year, my favorite platform is a good choice to start with. Check it below and take action today to quit your 9-5 jobs & kiss your boss goodbye.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Elite Blog Academy when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kind of guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promote the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!