What? “Start getting paid $1,000, $3,000 & even $5,000 cash after watch this short video!” I know what you are thinking, Is DMM System A Scam? Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place to find out everything about this program. I was curious as you are at the moment, so I did my due diligence to write this review. Before we start exploring it, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is & convincing you to click a “BUY NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If it looks alright and better than the platform I use currently, I would consider switching.
- Check things online saves you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money from online scam artists. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep into this program with detail below.
What is DMM System?
-Summary of DMM System-
DMM system is an affiliate marketing platform that claims you can make lots of money after watching the sales video, but it’s actually a doorway program to another high-ticket program. It could be someone from a high-ticket program that created DMM system to make a good living at people’s expense.
After digging deep, I found some major downsides that push me away from it, so you should avoid DMM system & find other legitimate platforms to achieve your goals. Let me share more proof & evidence below.
Inside DMM System
DMM claims to be an affiliate marketing program, but it’s just a doorway program to promote another high ticket program. The process is as below:
- Sign up with DMM system with $97
- Join another high ticket program by paying thousands of money to qualify for commissions
- Recruit people to join the same system in order to make money
The 14-Day Challenge System
The real product name of DMM system is called “The 14-Day Challenge System.” I know you got confused, but this is the way they use to sell the same product under different names. If you have a legitimate company, I am sure you don’t change the product name and have nothing to hide from your customers.
You pay $97 to join The 14-Day Challenge System, and you probably get some generic training inside the members’ area to learn how to promote this system to anyone.
There will also be a “Millionaire Coach” that is assigned to help you on your business, but what he/she tries to do is to sell you more expensive products to make money at your expense.
To earn a commission, you need to pay first to qualify for it. For example, if you want to earn $1,000, you need to pay $1,000 for the product, then you can start promoting to earn $1,000.
If your referrals buy a higher tier product than yours, you will earn nothing, which is inevitably forcing you to buy the top products inside the high-ticket program and make it impossible to earn the money back.
Who is DMM System For?
Although it’s full of scams on the internet right now, there are still legitimate programs that could help you make money online.
- GPT sites: Good for people who like to have the first bite of how to make money online without getting scammed, and you can turn your daily online activities into a few cents by completing online surveys, watching videos, or playing games. If this is your thing, feel free to check HERE.
- Affiliate Marketing Platforms: If escaping the rat race & replacing your 9-5 jobs is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will guide you in the right direction.
Ugly Truth About DMM System
TOP#1 Unknown Founder’s Information
For any digital products from the internet, please check the founder’s information before whipping out the credit cards to check out. If you do a simple Google search, it’s easy to find nothing about Matthew Dixon.
It’s weird that we cannot find his online footprint even on social media includes Linkedin. If you like to sell a legitimate affiliate marketing program, shouldn’t you show your face and real identity to convince people?
If not, I will think it’s the way Matthew tried to escape the negative reviews(mine included) and run away once he has collected as many $97 as possible.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
Since I’ve reviewed more than 100+ business opportunities, some testimonials look so familiar to me. Look what I found!
They claim that they made lots of money through DMM system, but they are actually paid actors from a website called Fiverr. It’s the most often seen marketing tactic that online scams used to make them sound convincing, so people will purchase the program without thinking twice.
Normally, those actors charge by the length of your scripts from $50-$150, and they did a good job acting I must say.
“Start getting paid $1,000, $3,000 & even $5,000 cash after watch this short video!” Those bold claims sound excitingly lucrative for you, but not for me. Most of the time, these claims sound too good to be true & then it probably is.
Doing online business is just like any other business in the world, it takes time and effort. If you just started making money online and purchased DMM system, I would say that the chances are low to make $1,000 after watching the video.
I know some successful affiliate marketers who made a good living that they work more than 10+ hours to provide quality content on their website or YouTube channel. That’s why they can keep the business going smoothly without trouble.
What I Liked About DMM System
Nothing I like about this program. Sorry, Matthew… I try my best to find something positive, but what I got is all red flags.
Is DMM System A Scam?
In my opinion, DMM system is technically not a scam since it’s more like a sales funnel to another high-ticket program, but I don’t recommend this kind of program for people who want to make money online. Why? Because it won’t get you what you want.
I prefer to build a website with the support that I need from an affordable all-in-one package. By doing so, I can focus on creating quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today.
If you like my sharing, you would come back checking my latest updates or trying things I recommend here. It’s highly possible that you become my loyal fans/followers/customers in the long run.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence for the online success.
Making online income is possible, but it’s just like any other business in the world that it won’t fall on your lap overnight. If you feel excited and can’t wait to try my alternative, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join DMM System when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are participating in training courses, and they respond to your feedback most of the time. I will also be your personal coach/mentor inside WA, so see you soon.
- There are tons of WA success stories since 2005, and you are able to find plenty with a simple Google search. I’ve handpicked my favorite in the next paragraph, so you can read them to get motivated every single day.
- We won’t give you misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things won’t happen in that direction. But, we will provide you powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel like this is not your thing after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account, right?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find DMM system on the first page of Google, meaning the founder might close this one and re-branded the whole under new names to keep robbing innocent people.
If you find a program or system looks exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment area, I will try my best to take a look and write a review to keep your money safe and secure.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.