Start getting paid $1,000, $3,000 & even $5,000 cash after watching this short video? I know what you are thinking, Is DMM System A Scam?
If you came across my website to find the answer, you are in the right place. I was curious as you are, so I did my due diligence to write this review. Before we start exploring it, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is & convincing you to click a “BUY NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examining whether it suits my budget or personality. I would consider switching if it looks alright and better than the platform I currently use.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so you are protecting your hard-earned money from online scam artists. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is DMM System?
-Summary of DMM System-
DMM system is an affiliate marketing platform that claims you can make lots of money after watching the sales video. Still, it’s a doorway program to another high-ticket program. It could be someone from a high-ticket program that created a DMM system to make a good living at people’s expense.
After digging deep, some downsides pushed me away from it, so you should avoid DMM system & find other legitimate platforms to achieve your goals. Let me share more proof & evidence right below.
Inside DMM System
DMM claims to be an affiliate marketing program, but it’s just a doorway program to promote another high-ticket program. Let’s see what to use DDM system:
- Sign up with DMM system at $97
- Join another high ticket program by paying thousands of money to qualify for commissions
- Recruit people to join the same system to make money
The 14-Day Challenge System
The product name of the DMM system is “The 14-Day Challenge System.” I know you got confused, but this is the way they used to sell the same product under different names.
If you have a legitimate company, I am sure you don’t change the product name and have nothing to hide from your customers.
You pay $97 to join The 14-Day Challenge System to get generic training inside the members’ area and learn how to promote this system.
There will also be a “Millionaire Coach” assigned to help you with your business, but he/she will try to sell you more expensive products to make money at your expense.
To earn a commission, you need to pay first to qualify for it. For example, if you want to earn $1,000, you need to pay $1,000 for the product, and then you can start promoting to earn $1,000.
You will earn nothing if your referrals buy a higher-tier product than yours. This inevitably forces you to buy the top products inside the high-ticket program and makes it impossible to earn money back.
Who Is DMM System For?
Although it’s full of scams on the internet, there are still legitimate programs that could help you make money online.
- GPT sites: Good for people who like to make money online without getting scammed. You can turn your daily online activities into a few cents by completing online surveys, watching videos, or playing games.
- Affiliate Marketing Platforms: If escaping the rat race & replacing your 9-5 jobs is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. Wealthy Affiliate is the platform I use to build my website. Check HERE for details.
Ugly Truth About DMM System
TOP#1 Unknown Founder’s Information
Please check the founder’s information before purchasing any digital products. If you do a quick Google search, it’s easy to find nothing about Matthew Dixon.
Weirdly, we cannot find his online footprint on social media, including Linkedin. If you like to sell a legitimate affiliate marketing program, shouldn’t you show your face and identity to convince people?
If not, I think it’s how Matthew escapes the negative reviews(mine included) and re-launches the same program under new names.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
Since I’ve reviewed more than 400+ business opportunities, some testimonials look familiar to me. Look what I found!
They claim they made lots of money through the DMM system, but they are actually paid actors from Fiverr.
It’s the marketing tactic that online scams use to be convincing, so people will purchase the program without thinking twice.
Normally, those actors charge by the length of your scripts from $50-$150, and they did a good job acting.
“Start getting paid $1,000, $3,000 & even $5,000 cash after watch this short video!” Those bold claims sound lucrative, but I got skeptical. Most of the time, these claims sound too good to be true & then they probably are.
Successful affiliate marketers make a good living by working 10+ hours to provide quality content on their website or YouTube channel. That’s why they can keep the business going smoothly.
Online business is like any other business; it takes time and effort. If you just start making money online, I would say the chances are low to make $1,000 after watching videos.
What I Liked About DMM System
Nothing I like about this program. I try my best to find something positive, but I got all red flags.
Is DMM System A Scam?
In my opinion, DMM system is technically not a scam since it’s more like a sales funnel to another high-ticket program. I don’t recommend this program to people who want to make money online.
Why? Because it won’t get you what you want.
When making money online, affiliate marketing is my top pick. So I prefer to start a blog running an affiliate marketing business.
On Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I am sure you can find my articles are all about affiliate marketing and MMO reviews.
If my readers like my sharing, they will return to my site once in a while, check my latest updates, bookmark my site in their browsers, or try the services or tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
To be 100% honest with you, it takes time, effort, and hard work to see positive results.
The more you are willing to put on your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you have wanted for a long time & feel super excited about, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 monthly membership fee or $495 yearly. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find the DMM system on the first page of Google. Means the founder shut down this one and re-brands it under new names to keep robbing innocent people.
If you find a program or system that looks exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment area, I will try my best to take a look and write a review to keep your money safe and secure.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!